FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Marketplace » » Bahooka Restaurant items for sale
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Bahooka Restaurant items for sale
ron-tiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-01-18 8:01 pm   Permalink

Well. huummm.. Just some real facts here..Unless your initials are A M then you don't own all the stuff from BAHOOKA..I see tons of the stuff someone bought
from there every day including at least 7-8 of the boats from there. As a matter of fact I park next to them..Just saying!!!!

View Profile of ron-tiki Send a personal message to ron-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-18 8:09 pm   Permalink

The last information i remember was that there was supposed to be a yard sale where everyone and anyone who showed up back in March could purchase items...but that it was cancelled and that Clifton's had purchased everything...

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=45056&forum=1&hilite=bahooka%20is%20closing

I AM A SOCIOPATH!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fez Moai

Posted: 2014-01-18 8:09 pm   Permalink

I agree ron, show me where I said I bought ALL of the items and not the REMAINING items from the Bahooka. A lot went to Clifton's, another tiki fellow here also picked stuff up and sells it at ITMP. I bought the REMAINING items left. Thank you.

View Profile of Fez Moai Send a personal message to Fez Moai  Email Fez Moai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-18 8:11 pm   Permalink

So that wasn't you in the Don the Beachcomber parking lot
with a truck full of merchandise?

Do you even understand why that was not a cool thing to do?
were you not advised by myself in advance, that it would not be cool to do so?

so stop acting all indignant, you're just a guy looking to make a buck any way you can
and "That's four day old fish & I'm not buying it"

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fez Moai

Posted: 2014-01-18 8:14 pm   Permalink

Dude, go away! Shoo!! Keep re-wording the same thing over and over pal. It's cool your buddies are coming on to speak of what they know nothing of. Keep lining them up.

View Profile of Fez Moai Send a personal message to Fez Moai  Email Fez Moai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-18 8:18 pm   Permalink

In all seriousness guys, this is getting a bit embarrassing. Maybe take it into PMs or something. Nobody participating in this is coming out looking like a winner.

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fez Moai

Posted: 2014-01-18 8:24 pm   Permalink

Ah, a voice of reason! Thank you!

El Jefe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-18 8:26 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-01-18 19:44, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
Quote:

On 2014-01-18 18:36, El Jefe wrote:
I'm gonna pull a Grog. It's you're not your.

Please stop ATP. I know you won't think so but YOU'RE embarASSing yourself. I just don't get why you feel compelled to speak for so many other people when they did not ask you. I know the whole "I'm a blunt guy and can post or say whatever I want" is the schtick you hide behind but it's just tired. If you don't like the prices don't buy and move along. Obviously others have no problems with the prices. To just create your own revisionist history of how Fez obtained the items and then presented them here is the real BS.

Showing up a bit late to the party Jefe, just where in "H-E Double Hockey Sticks" otherwise known as your house
did you get the idea I was speaking for anyone else, but myself.

Also I have no idea how "Fez" obtained the items & think it rather suspect
as is his presumptuous & shameful conduct at Don's which is a fact & witnessed by many people attending.

Wow! Another uninformed post by ATP in this very thread. Who would have guessed? El Jefe means "The Boss". Even Lucas got that one right. You might be thinking of El Diablo who rides the zamboni around in that hockey stick place. A little use of the Googlizer might have helped.

It's none of your damn business where Fez got the items. Enough on that one.

I know you vend at the market so if there is some shady stuff going on you have a right to complain but you should complain to the organizer. Let Chris know and let him handle it. Don't come in this thread and try and create your own story line of some "Big Bad Guy" selling tiki goods of questoinable origins for unheard of prices.

View Profile of El Jefe Send a personal message to El Jefe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-18 8:32 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-01-12 21:04, Fez Moai wrote:

So you have stuff to sell and you posted about it on the MARKETPLACE thread to sell it.

That's cool

Thanks for posting it in the correct spot on this forum--many people don't and it really jumbles things up.

I don't know you personally--but you have some neat items. I loved The Bahooka and really miss knowing it was still there since I didn't get there that often. Rufus was awesome.

Tiki Al has some Bahooka stuff that he sells--pretty much similar to what you have also--and I know those barrel lamps are ridiculously heavy. I would love to own one but it would most likely pull the ceiling down.

I hate seeing these abalone shells because it reminds me of when I had a huge box of them but ended up accidentally donating them to a thrift store

And who doesn't love the plastic parrots. everything in Bahooka always seemed "old" to me--I like that kind of worn and weathered look.

Thanks for sharing the photos of stuff you aren't selling. Nice to know that things ended up with someone who values where they came from and can actually tell you where they were in the restaurant.

I feel bad for folks who never got to go to that place. It was one of the few places that really has an eclectic/vintage vibe and pictures , no mater how awesome, never really do the place justice.

Good memories all around!

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-18 8:38 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-01-18 20:26, El Jefe wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Please stop ATP. I know you won't think so but YOU'RE embarASSing yourself. I just don't get why you feel compelled to speak for so many other people when they did not ask you. I know the whole "I'm a blunt guy and can post or say whatever I want" is the schtick you hide behind but it's just tired. If you don't like the prices don't buy and move along. Obviously others have no problems with the prices. To just create your own revisionist history of how Fez obtained the items and then presented them here is the real BS.

Showing up a bit late to the party Jefe, just where in "H-E Double Hockey Sticks" otherwise known as your house

as is his presumptuous & shameful conduct at Don's which is a fact & witnessed by many people attending.

Wow! Another uninformed post by ATP in this very thread. Who would have guessed? El Jefe means "The Boss". Even Lucas got that one right. You might be thinking of El Diablo who rides the zamboni around in that hockey stick place. A little use of the Googlizer might have helped.

I know you vend at the market so if there is some shady stuff going on you have a right to complain but you should complain to the organizer. Let Chris know and let him handle it. Don't come in this thread and try and create your own story line of some "Big Bad Guy" selling tiki goods of questoinable origins for unheard of prices.

Parody is completely lost on you.....

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
El Jefe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-18 8:43 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-01-18 20:38, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
Quote:

On 2014-01-18 20:26, El Jefe wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Parody is completely lost on you.....

No....your's just sucks. Kinda like your comedy. How about responding to the rest of the post?

View Profile of El Jefe Send a personal message to El Jefe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-18 9:09 pm   Permalink

Hey everybody! hope your enjoying the show
It's time for a quick commercial break from our sponsor

Lash's Bitters......

Is Constipation keeping you from enjoying the dance?
You have the invitation, but can't go!
Then you need Lash's Bitters!

It's Bitter for you!

Now enjoy the show!

El Jefe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-18 9:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-01-18 21:09, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
Hey everybody! hope your enjoying the show
It's time for a quick commercial break from our sponsor

Lash's Bitters......

Is Constipation keeping you from enjoying the dance?
You have the invitation, but can't go!
Then you need Lash's Bitters!

It's Bitter for you!

Now enjoy the show!

Thanks for proving me right. Game....set....match.

El Jefe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-18 9:15 pm   Permalink

Oh yeah.....what about commenting on the rest of the post?

Fez Moai

Posted: 2014-01-18 9:16 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-01-18 20:32, SandraDee wrote:
Quote:

On 2014-01-12 21:04, Fez Moai wrote:

So you have stuff to sell and you posted about it on the MARKETPLACE thread to sell it.

That's cool

Thanks for posting it in the correct spot on this forum--many people don't and it really jumbles things up.

I don't know you personally--but you have some neat items. I loved The Bahooka and really miss knowing it was still there since I didn't get there that often. Rufus was awesome.

Tiki Al has some Bahooka stuff that he sells--pretty much similar to what you have also--and I know those barrel lamps are ridiculously heavy. I would love to own one but it would most likely pull the ceiling down.

I hate seeing these abalone shells because it reminds me of when I had a huge box of them but ended up accidentally donating them to a thrift store

And who doesn't love the plastic parrots. everything in Bahooka always seemed "old" to me--I like that kind of worn and weathered look.

Thanks for sharing the photos of stuff you aren't selling. Nice to know that things ended up with someone who values where they came from and can actually tell you where they were in the restaurant.

I feel bad for folks who never got to go to that place. It was one of the few places that really has an eclectic/vintage vibe and pictures , no mater how awesome, never really do the place justice.

Good memories all around!

Thanks Sandradee, for READING and comprehending my post. Yeah, those barrels are heavy, which is why I offer to deliver them to folks in the SoCal area, and already have. They are not "shipping friendly" unfortunately. Sorry to hear about the abalone shells, but I'm sure they made someone else pretty happy!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation