FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Bahooka Restaurant items for sale
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Bahooka Restaurant items for sale
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-19 11:34 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-01-19 09:39, Fez Moai wrote:
If you and ATP had any balls, then come up to me in person at the ITMP and offer me the apology like a man. Bunch of internet cowboys with plastic guns.

It is you that needs to apologize to SoccerTiki & Don the Beachcomber for your conduct
in no way was it an ethical way to do business.

As my other point is very valid & you have said nothing to prove otherwise, but instead suggested
I was bullying & trolling you for asking & pointing it out.

Sven is a well respected person here and has exercised his right to comment, just as I did.
but he did not have all the facts at the time he made that comment, he now does & what he thinks
or condones is entirely up to him to decide.

If you yourself can try to understand how all this looks on the surface (suspicious) you certainly have
made no attempt to alleviate my concerns & instead clammed up & got argumentative
and it's not only me who is curious but the entire Tiki community that you may be selling your goods to in the future
& so far I don't like what I have seen from you.

I admittedly put you on the defensive to see what you would say or do about the issue & I think your own words
prove there is something substantial to my questions & points, I will leave it to other readers of this thread to decide for themselves.

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fez Moai
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-01-19 11:59 am   Permalink

Could someone please ban this guy again? The problem is that you're assuming that I must explain something to you to your satisfaction. I need not explain nor satisfy. You mean nothing to me. Your opinions mean nothing to me. Your willful continuance of harassment means something to me and it's ticking me off. If you were an adult, any of your concerns would have been brought up to me immediately, in person or in private, so that this could have been worked out. Funny, I talked to Woohoowahine after I met with Sven and explained what happened. This is not the forum for your continual accusations and tomfoolery. Are you slow? Seriously. If you are then it will explain a lot because you are acting like some child with ADD. GO AWAY!!!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: Fez Moai 2014-01-19 12:01 ]

View Profile of Fez Moai Send a personal message to Fez Moai  Email Fez Moai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fez Moai

Posted: 2014-01-19 12:15 pm   Permalink

I'm getting messages from people telling me that they avoid this site now because of you. You are driving people AWAY from here. Others are saying "oh, he's a nice guy in person" but a real d!ck on here.

View Profile of Fez Moai Send a personal message to Fez Moai  Email Fez Moai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fez Moai

Posted: 2014-01-19 12:24 pm   Permalink

You remind me of some guy I used to know. Only child, slightly autistic, very smart and computer savvy. He had ZERO social skills and not many friends. A social group accepted him in and within a year he had torn it apart with these same tactics.

TikiTacky

Posted: 2014-01-19 1:09 pm   Permalink

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you a Tiki Central re-enactment of this memorable scene from Dumb and Dumber:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrbKn5boVPA

Starring: People who should really know better.

I'm with Sven on this one; this topic should have been locked a long time ago. I U-Moderated this topic for lockdown yesterday. Alas, I am but a disturbed child in the giant sandbox that is Tiki Central. Boy golly, I wish some adults would show up.

[ This Message was edited by: TikiTacky 2014-01-19 13:11 ]

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fez Moai

Posted: 2014-01-19 1:40 pm   Permalink

Lock it down, the lunatics have taken over the asylum. Anyway, my stuff is still for sale, which is what this thread is originally about. Everything I've sold since the beginning has been less than the asking price, anyone that's bought something here can vouch for that. PM for the deals. Hopefully I can start a new one without the added drama.
"Are you not entertained?!"
-Maximus from Gladiator

[ This Message was edited by: Fez Moai 2014-01-19 13:43 ]

Fez Moai

Posted: 2014-01-24 01:38 am   Permalink

Heeeeeeeeerrrrreee's Fezzy! Hey guys, I was able to find a sympathetic ear and will get a half-spot to this Saturday's International Tiki Marketplace. I'm having a special on the medium and large wooden barrel lights at $100 each for the event. Bring a large car for these! I'll have the abalone shells at $25 and I'll give away a Bahooka item freebie with all purchases. As I have limited space, please let me know through here or PM if you are interested in something and I'll make sure to bring it. Thanks!

Fez Moai

Posted: 2014-01-24 01:41 am   Permalink

The next wave of items are being shipped out tomorrow to New York, Texas, Arizona, and California!

SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-27 6:25 pm   Permalink

Thanks so much for my Bahooka parrot!

He's great and that was really nice of you!

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hottiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-28 6:46 pm   Permalink

Big Kahuna and Sandra Dee, I had got a Parrot last year and now am happy to add a small Bahooka barrel light to the Tapahut. Looks pretty good hanging up and have Fez Moai to thank. He is more than fair and easy to get along with. On top of the barrel states "MEE CHUN CANNING CO., HONG KONG" and researching so far shows it could be up to 85 years old. I don't think Fez Moai's stockpile of Bahooka items are going to last much longer, as they say...Get'em while their hot !!!

View Profile of hottiki Send a personal message to hottiki  Email hottiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loki-Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-29 09:20 am   Permalink

I finally finished wiring and hanging my Bahooka Parrot, Float, and Drambuie Crate from FM, I still have a barrel to hang too:

View Profile of Loki-Tiki Send a personal message to Loki-Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-30 2:56 pm   Permalink

Loki-Tiki great to see them lit up.

Now..how about you come visit Oakland and help me with my parrot

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loki-Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-31 10:54 am   Permalink

Absolutely SandraDee! Until I get up to NorCal, pick up one of these and an LED nightlight bulb:

(I have seen these at Lowes too)

View Profile of Loki-Tiki Send a personal message to Loki-Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fez Moai

Posted: 2014-01-31 4:05 pm   Permalink

They all look so happy hanging up, "sniff".

Fez Moai

Posted: 2014-01-31 4:10 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-01-28 18:46, hottiki wrote:
Big Kahuna and Sandra Dee, I had got a Parrot last year and now am happy to add a small Bahooka barrel light to the Tapahut. Looks pretty good hanging up and have Fez Moai to thank. He is more than fair and easy to get along with. On top of the barrel states "MEE CHUN CANNING CO., HONG KONG" and researching so far shows it could be up to 85 years old. I don't think Fez Moai's stockpile of Bahooka items are going to last much longer, as they say...Get'em while their hot !!!

I don't know how high your ceiling is, but be careful not to bump your noggin on that barrel. I have to check the other barrels to see what they have written on them. I just grabbed a few from storage to take to the event last week.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation