FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events 2014 Sacramento Cap City Tiki Crawl (October 3,4,5) CRAWL PICTURES
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
2014 Sacramento Cap City Tiki Crawl (October 3,4,5) CRAWL PICTURES
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-09-15 10:53 am   Permalink

Hi Jim, I'll put you on the list. I'm shipping after the crawl to those who miss coming or you could pick it up here when you are able. Try your best to make it this is such a blast. Cheers, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Longboard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-09-16 1:53 pm   Permalink

How much are the mugs going for?

-Longboard

View Profile of Longboard Send a personal message to Longboard      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MaukaHale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-09-16 3:17 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-09-05 07:56, danlovestikis wrote:

*******************************Important Message********************************************************************************

Hi Crawlers, the cost for the Albert's tiki mug is set at $60 each. Check the list on page one to make sure you are there if you want one. If not just PM me here on Tiki Central or just post a message on this thread. Thank you all for letting me make the mug each year I truly love doing it. Wendy

*********************************************************************************************************************************

"People are like islands. You have to get close to them to know what they are about."
~ Adam Troy

View Profile of MaukaHale Send a personal message to MaukaHale  Email MaukaHale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-09-20 8:12 pm   Permalink

Hello ALL Crawlers...I think I am missing some emails, so need to dig through my emails and messages. In the meantime, please PM me your email address so I can send you the stop locations. Getting close!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-09-24 08:41 am   Permalink

6 mugs left for sale. If you still need one they are $60 each. Not long now, Dan's dusting the jungle...NOT! Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-09-24 9:21 pm   Permalink

I just sent the email with stop addresses. If you are crawling and did not get the email, please send me a message with your email address so I can send it to you. My apologies if I did miss anyone. Getting close!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LiddleLola
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-09-25 2:49 pm   Permalink

I didn't get that email Marlene. Did you send it to all the hosts?

Darilyn

View Profile of LiddleLola Send a personal message to LiddleLola      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LiddleLola
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-09-28 11:05 am   Permalink

Attention All Crawlers!!

Things are shaping up at the Kohana Wahine Lounge for a great stop on your crawl. The forecast for that day is currently 94 degrees! The pool will be open so bring along your swim suits (and cellulite).

I've hired entertainment this year. The show starts at 1:15 pm sharp so don't be late.

We'll be having Hawaiian food (catered of course, you really don't want me to do the cooking).
I'm planning on two cocktails, beer and soft drinks.

If you're looking for something to do in the morning before the crawl, that weekend is Elk Grove's annual Giant Pumpkin Festival. It's in the neighborhood at Elk Grove Park just minutes from your crawl stops.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1474960739452705/
Old Elk Grove is awesome too. You'll be passing through it between stops. Check out some of the unique shops there.

Aloha,
Darilyn

View Profile of LiddleLola Send a personal message to LiddleLola      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-09-28 2:04 pm   Permalink

Wow liddlelola this sounds just great.

Old town has shops and antique stores. Our home is just 1 mile away. The giant pumpkins in the park are fun to see too.

Cheers, Wendy

MaukaHale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-09-28 6:50 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-09-28 11:05, LiddleLola wrote:
Attention All Crawlers!!

Things are shaping up at the Kohana Wahine Lounge for a great stop on your crawl. The forecast for that day is currently 94 degrees! The pool will be open so bring along your swim suits (and cellulite).

I've hired entertainment this year. The show starts at 1:15 pm sharp so don't be late.

Darilyn,

I'm confused. The schedule I received said your stop is not scheduled until 2:30 pm. Does that mean we need to get there 1 hour and 15 minutes early?

"People are like islands. You have to get close to them to know what they are about."
~ Adam Troy

View Profile of MaukaHale Send a personal message to MaukaHale  Email MaukaHale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-09-28 7:51 pm   Permalink

Getting close...watch for last minute changes in the schedule her, on FaceBook and in the eMail.

VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-09-29 7:05 pm   Permalink

THERE ARE LOCATION/TIME CHANGES FOR SATURDAY.

Be sure to check out the last version of the stops that I sent per email yesterday. Darilyn and Wendy/Dan swapped spots.

If you did not get yesterday's email, please message me with your email address.

Should be great weather this weekend.

danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-09-30 9:04 pm   Permalink

Thank you Vamp for making the changes. Now everyone will be rocking to a band at Liddlelola's while swimming in her pool!

So what's happening at our home that differs from the previous years we've hosted. We'll still have a lot of food and drink. Dan says he's making Dan's mystery punch. All the rest will be party trays because we like to take it easy.

Savage Tiki was ravaged by the Napa Earthquake and some of his favorite mugs were crushed or damaged. He's bringing a few to see if I can repair them. So I'll do a repair demonstration. That is how I became a mug maker. It all stared with fixing chips and fractures on Dan's vintage mugs.

Then for fun I've made up 20 bags of Tiki or Hawaiian goodies. Everyone who comes will get a free raffle ticket for the drawing.
Some could be Zonks or not. I just cleaned out my drawers and made the bags.

We have been so good at water rationing that our front lawn is pretty ugly so today Dan did use some water to hose off the patio and furniture for the crawl.

If you have purchased a mug from me I will have them all in our car trunk and they'll be at each stop during the three days.
Please bring cash or a personal check ($60 each) because I don't have a smart phone to do credit.

See you all in a few days, Wendy

[ This Message was edited by: danlovestikis 2014-09-30 21:04 ]

danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-10-01 09:13 am   Permalink

Two more steps completed for our Cap City Tiki Crawl 2014

Vamp look for this sign in the first slot of our driveway.

I made the bucket for the raffle drawing. Each ticket will have two sides with the same number. Tear it in half.
Put half in the bucket and half in your pocket. No touching the bags for clues tiki crawlers!

Cheers, Wendy

Dr.TikiMojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-10-01 9:36 pm   Permalink

Crawlers may park in our driveway, except the spot closest to the entry, as that is reserved for Marlene. Also our neighbor to the LEFT of our house, the one doing all the low water landscaping in the front yard, has also invited guests to use any available spot in their driveway.
We are still working on fun surprises.

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT CURRENT STARTING TIME FOR THE HEADHUNTER'S HIDEAWAY AND JUNGLE ROOM LOUNGE IS 6:45 PM - NO EARLY BIRDS PLEASE!
WE WILL OPEN AT 6:45 PM AND NOT A MINUTE SOONER - JUST WORKING FOR THE BEST POSSIBLE EXPERIENCE FOR ALL - MAHALO PLENTY FOR UNDERSTANDING!

View Profile of Dr.TikiMojo Send a personal message to Dr.TikiMojo  Email Dr.TikiMojo Goto the website of Dr.TikiMojo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation