FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums ╗ ╗ Home Tiki Bars ╗ ╗ Wannahockaloogie Lounge formally Jungle Cruise yard....
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Wannahockaloogie Lounge formally Jungle Cruise yard....
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-25 12:31 pm   Permalink

thanks guys! finally closed out my storage space, so Ive got to get the rest of the crates into the backyard, but I don't wanna do too much since soon I have a guy coming to dig up the yard and put in a sprinkler system, so I can finally have grass!! and found another project, a fiberglass canoe which I want to make into an outrigger canoe seat/ice chest!!! so many projects! Skull fountain, palapa over the cement slap, a water feature, finish the tiki building so it doesn't look like an old west outpost, and the fašade over the back part of the home to look like the Jingle Cruise entry/dock building! God, having a huge back yard and great plans is never enough, now to figure out how to pay for all this!!

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-02-13 12:53 pm   Permalink

in my travels today, came across this guy!!!!!!!! so excited to find this big guy, and he's sturdy too, cant wait to clear a space for em!!!

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tamminjoe
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-02-13 1:32 pm   Permalink

Love the atmosphere Paul!

View Profile of tamminjoe Send a personal message to tamminjoe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-02-13 2:14 pm   Permalink

Thanks so much!! they had a neat Chinese Gong too, prob should have picked it up too!!!

Longboard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-02-13 3:53 pm   Permalink

" since Im taking flak for my non-tropical, non-tiki dry goods western store" WTF?

I love your place, in fact one of my favorites on this site.

-Longboard

[ This Message was edited by: Longboard 2015-02-13 15:54 ]

View Profile of Longboard Send a personal message to Longboard      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-02-13 5:43 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2015-02-13 15:53, Longboard wrote:
" since Im taking flak for my non-tropical, non-tiki dry goods western store" WTF?

I love your place, in fact one of my favorites on this site.

-Longboard

[ This Message was edited by: Longboard 2015-02-13 15:54 ]

Thanks Longboard!!! you are one of my favorite people on here!!! The GF told me I cant get this, now Ive gotta find a way to sneak it in!! lol

EnchantedTikiGoth
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-02-14 08:27 am   Permalink

This is the first time I've seen this and WOW! Amazing work! I'm loving the general Adventureland/Jungle Cruise theme!

*furiously scribbles down ideas*

View Profile of EnchantedTikiGoth Send a personal message to EnchantedTikiGoth  Goto the website of EnchantedTikiGoth     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-02-14 12:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2015-02-14 08:27, EnchantedTikiGoth wrote:
This is the first time I've seen this and WOW! Amazing work! I'm loving the general Adventureland/Jungle Cruise theme!

*furiously scribbles down ideas*

thanks so so much!! yea its come along way, we've been in the house for 11 months now, hasnt gotten as far as I would like, but is getting there! damn A.D.D. keeps me from focusing on one area, lol. now the living room and dinning room have been taken over by tiki, as well as projects out side in the side yard too. of course, with a new house come new bills, but its nice not having the black cloud floating over us anymore; no more HOAs and the thought police like at my old place...this easter will be our 1 year anniversary being here, hope to have some new pix this week end to share, thanks to all who have commented gives me inspiration to do more

paul

Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-02-16 12:08 pm   Permalink

had a chance to clean up the garage a little, of course its still a garage, has a ton of stuff since my GF and i moved in and closed out both of our storage units, so Ive gotta make due with non period boxes and such, so Ivwe just found a way to camouflage the packing boxes and such by using spray paint and netting and some old OD green tarps.....

used a Halloween skeleton and tore up some old khaki uniforms i had and presto...

had a chance to move two of my barrels into the garage to help designate the jungle cruise area from the garage part.

my first attempt to make a paper mache' rhino, thought by adding the fez to the horn was in keeping with the lost safari part of the jungle cruise....

what of the items I used to help build a barrier was the GFs chair that was made from an old door, just turned it around....

came across this kinda creepy african statue at the local swap meet...

and finally this is standing in the door way back into the house looking into the garage....

Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-02-16 5:47 pm   Permalink

took a few more, sorry a few are blurry i have to use my phone....

hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-02-16 7:54 pm   Permalink

I really like how you are decorating this room, nice job.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2015-02-16 10:08 pm   Permalink

It just keeps getting better...thanks for posting the pictures.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-02-17 08:36 am   Permalink

thanks all, yea been busy of course what you dont see are all the junk pushed off to the side lol

Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-02-26 1:41 pm   Permalink

well it was no small miracle getting the giant Buddha in the back of my truck, or getting it home! the real chore was getting it out of my truck and into the house by myself. its just over 6 foot tall, 5 feet long and about 3 feet wide and weighs about 200 lbs. now to find a place big enough for it.....

EnchantedTikiGoth
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-02-26 9:38 pm   Permalink

Holy! It didn't look that huge in the first photos you posted!

View Profile of EnchantedTikiGoth Send a personal message to EnchantedTikiGoth  Goto the website of EnchantedTikiGoth     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2015 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation