[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events International Tiki Day New York
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
International Tiki Day New York
inkylouise
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2003-08-04 4:29 pm   Permalink

Should we book a table at Marion's Tribute to the Kahiki?

View Profile of inkylouise Send a personal message to inkylouise      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-05 11:54 am   Permalink

just re-remembered that the 11th is my 2 year wedding anniversary (oops). i had already made rez for dinner w/ my lovely wife. sorry.

you kids have fun, post a full report & i'll see ya next time.

kinda neat that my anniversary is on international tiki day (we even had a hawaiian theme wedding & went to hawaii for the honeymoon).

tiki chris

View Profile of Tiki Chris Send a personal message to Tiki Chris  Email Tiki Chris Goto the website of Tiki Chris     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
manic cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-05 12:46 pm   Permalink

another day is fine with me. any word from Nui Nui 2? when is Int. Tiki Day anyway?
M C

View Profile of manic cat Send a personal message to manic cat  Email manic cat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
manic cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-06 2:40 pm   Permalink

hello?? I guess that Nui Nui's in-laws have isolated him from TC. Anybody in town visiting? If not, I just might have to do a small int. tiki day celebration at home.

View Profile of manic cat Send a personal message to manic cat  Email manic cat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-08-06 3:15 pm   Permalink

Tiki Chris,

Happy International Tiki Day Wedding Anniversary!

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-07 8:15 pm   Permalink

We was at the "Shooore" today. Did anyone see us on the tikibar.com web cam? (we walked in to pee then went to the carnival!!!)
Any rain in the city??

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
manic cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-08 09:28 am   Permalink

PLENTY of rain!

Happy Anniversary Mr. and Mrs. Tiki Chris!!
you were fated to be married on int. tiki day!

inkylouise
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2003-08-08 09:35 am   Permalink

it hasn't stopped raining...it's a downright monsoon.

So is anything happening Sat? Sunday? Monday?

Ben - Say hi to BobbyD for me.

View Profile of inkylouise Send a personal message to inkylouise      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
manic cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-08 7:52 pm   Permalink

I'm so po' these days. You can come over and have a drink with me in my tiki bathroom? I can't really afford an all-out Tiki Fest. call me if interested.

Nui Nui 2
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-08-18 4:20 pm   Permalink

I hope all the NYC TC'ers had a great Intl. Tiki Day . I couldn't get away from the in-laws the whole week I was there even though my wife promised me at least two nights out alone. I finally convinced the family to follow me, and after a taxi ride across town found Waikiki Wally's and it was closed. But we got some good Indian food instead . Later that night while attending a play on Broadway my daughter kept poking me, I did my best to ignore her but finally I looked over at her and she was pointing to her program which had a big ad for Waikiki Wally's and it said to bring it in for a free drink. Anyways, we never did make it in as the very next day was the blackout, which happened on our last day and I was promised a mai tai that night but obviously that didn't happen. I hope you all survived the dark, it was quite an adventure for us.

View Profile of Nui Nui 2 Send a personal message to Nui Nui 2  Email Nui Nui 2     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation