FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Int Tiki Day - So Cal - Who's Going List
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Int Tiki Day - So Cal - Who's Going List
hanford_lemoore
Proprietor

Posted: 2003-07-26 12:47 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-07-25 23:23, Tiki_Bong wrote:
Hey Dos Wheeler,
I thought you were 86'd until at least next Tuesday? Hanford what's up? A law not enforced, is a law mocked. Or not.

There's a whole second part to it that you're not aware of becuase it took place privately in email, where the first part should have taken place

Needless to say, I'm fine with the results. And here's to talking about TIKI again! Whooo hoooo!

~Hanford

[ This Message was edited by: hanford_lemoore on 2003-07-26 00:48 ]

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-26 3:31 pm   Permalink

Hanford, No doubt, you are THE MAN.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thebaxdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-29 4:43 pm   Permalink

OK. kiddies we have the makings for a TIKI tent city on the side of my house.
I will have three tents at least for those of you that want Bloody Marys and baxdog's pancakes.
Just bring a sleeping bag for the camp out. We will set up a firepit for marshamellows.
Or bring your tent we gots the room and the sprinklers will be turned off.
Bring the kids for the sleep over, we can swim on Sun. too.
I hope to see all the Hoitys there.
Happydog (What can I do?)

View Profile of thebaxdog Send a personal message to thebaxdog  Email thebaxdog Goto the website of thebaxdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-29 4:47 pm   Permalink

Quote:

thebaxdog wrote:
...Or bring your tent we gots the room and the sprinklers will be turned off...

Turned off? Did something happen to you when you were in Europe? A new, mellower Baxdog? Naaaaaahhhh.....

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-30 08:04 am   Permalink

Did someone say " high school graduation prank?" Hey C'Al- I double dog dare you!!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-30 12:09 pm   Permalink

CAMP OUT!
CAMP OUT!
CAMP OUT!
CAMP OUT!

C'mon kids, we're due for some overnighter-type fun (hey, hey). Lets flatten the Baxdog's lawn.

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-30 3:56 pm   Permalink

Hey Bax, whaha bout the tramp-o-line.

I wont need a sleeping bag, I will be sleeping where I fall/pass out.

Thanks Bax!

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thebaxdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-01 07:34 am   Permalink

I am sorry, but my wonderful dog has chewed 3 holes in our trampoline and made it to scary for humans.
No funds to replace it at the moment.
Next time?
Happydog (What can I do?)

View Profile of thebaxdog Send a personal message to thebaxdog  Email thebaxdog Goto the website of thebaxdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
purple jade
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-04 6:32 pm   Permalink

Might I be so bold as to offer to any interested HTs...

A Purple Jade Tiki original design commemorative Int'l Tiki Day pendant?

With lovely oxblood glaze, festive gold and black cord and inscribed with "Int'l Tiki Day 2003" on the back, this 1"x2" pendant is available for the bargain price of $5.00 and can be picked up from SugarCaddyDaddy at the event. Please email me if you are interested, and I apologize for any rules I might've violated with this post.

Sorry for the short notice, but the package should be mailed out to SCD on the 6th, so hope you can let me know by tomorrow, the 5th.

[ This Message was edited by: purple jade on 2003-08-04 18:36 ]

View Profile of purple jade Send a personal message to purple jade  Email purple jade Goto the website of purple jade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-04 10:54 pm   Permalink

Mr.Bax,

(as of this a.m.)

When am I going to learn my lesson and stop promissing you "Bax Dog Log (6x16x12'high beam) Tiki!?? " It had my sweat, but now has my blood and tears too (or more like a lot of swear words!!)! (It has a piece of my middle left finger on it now!) It will make it's apperance after ITD. Sorry folks. Work before pleasure(or pain!!)

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-04 11:02 pm   Permalink

Is that the tiki beam you had lounging in the driveway today Ben? I also noticed the mummy finger you had. Finally, my hands are starting to look like yours!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Alnshely
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-04 11:31 pm   Permalink

Shelley is twisting Al's arm on this one! "I wanna sleep over! I want to stay in a tent! We never get to stay all night!"

Camp Out! Camp Out!
Or I'm gonna pout!
Camp Out!
Cam POUT & drink 'till I pass out! Yeeeaaaaa!

International Tiki Day Campers Unite!
-Shell In the Pacific

View Profile of Alnshely Send a personal message to Alnshely  Email Alnshely     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-05 12:03 am   Permalink

That be the start of it. It is actually 10' above ground. 2' of it was going to cemented into Bax's front lawn tomarrow!! When he was at work! On an angle!! All burned and affixed with lot's o Bamboo!!

But, mummy finger decided to set me back and I could not complete it today. Damn thing is still throbbing! Maybe the tape is too tight? Or was it the laquer thinner?

You all have fun without us now! I'm sure you will!! Off to N.Y. ! Mrs. Boo I need you!!!

weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-05 11:08 am   Permalink

Yup, I'll be there with my surfboard-totin' viking brother. What still needs bringing?

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-05 11:25 am   Permalink

I want one, PJ! I'm surprised that it's not purple

YAAAAAAAAAAAYY! Alnshely!!
CAMPOUT!
CAMPOUT!
CAMPOUT!
CAMPOUT!

Hula Hula will be camping, too. The Velours, perhaps?

[ This Message was edited by: floratina on 2003-08-05 12:01 ]

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation