FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Int Tiki Day - So Cal - Who's Going List
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
Int Tiki Day - So Cal - Who's Going List
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-08 7:56 pm   Permalink

Bax,
Since Mrs. Pug and I have been lazy in deciding what to bring for the potluck, is there anything specific you need. I don't want to show up empty handed, so any suggestion would help.

Thanx,
TikiPug

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-08 11:01 pm   Permalink

Howdoochi!
I will show up with a sleu of miniature tiki mugs (i.e. shots) for all to take home. If anybody has some ideas for some great 1.5 oz. tiki drink recipes, concont 'em now!
Holden

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
laney
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-09 02:26 am   Permalink

Well, I just managed to get the night off work so, I (Laney), Cory, and my son Nick will be there. We will bring some non-alcoholic drinks (for Bax and other non-drinkers) and some stuff to shoot!

View Profile of laney Send a personal message to laney  Email laney     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JohnnyRottenTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-08-09 1:35 pm   Permalink

Hello all you Tiki'ers!

So....... I still haven't had the opportunaty to be officially "hazed" into your society, but I appreciate the welcome arms/e-mail Baxdog. After reading your profile on the Cherry Capri website, seems like drumming is a common theme of ours. We'll have drum up some Hawaiian dance/chanting grooves sometime at one of the events. Was hoping by the will Lono, Ku, Kanalua, or a Menehune, I would be able to attend tonight. But found no new fishponds dug for me......sniff.......

But seriously, I've got a gig/party tonight and won't be free at least until da policeman comes and breaks it up. So maybe I'll get a "get out of jail free card" if somebody were to call the police sooner than 10:30 and I'll be able to crash the party later. PS.......give my sis Vintagegirl a hard time for not wanting to host a Tiki party at our house (hee-hee). Dont tell her I said so. Anywho......If I don't see ya'll at this one, maybe the next.

View Profile of JohnnyRottenTiki Send a personal message to JohnnyRottenTiki  Email JohnnyRottenTiki Goto the website of JohnnyRottenTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ModMana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-09 2:03 pm   Permalink

Sorry, about the late entry but it looks like myself and Mrs. ModMana will be attending. Didn't know for sure until just now. We'll bring something of the dessert variety...and also something of the alchohol variety. Looking forward to meeting some new and old tiki friends...

ModMana

View Profile of ModMana Send a personal message to ModMana  Email ModMana     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Edge

Posted: 2003-08-09 4:01 pm   Permalink

The Edge (Z girl's brother) and his wife will be there, hope there's still room.

View Profile of The Edge Send a personal message to The Edge  Email The Edge     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-09 5:07 pm   Permalink

I was takin' a look over the list of attendees and just realized that I didn't even rsvp!! I thought I'd done it right away, but... DOH! <sound of hand slapping forehead> At any rate, The Good Doctor and Z-Girl will definitely be there; in fact we're leaving in about about 1/2 hour! We're planning on campin' out, too! (and yes, Johnnie V: we'll take care of getting you home...)

Oh, and I do still have some leftover unpainted "Ku" masks that I'll bring; you if you didn't get one last week, you can get one today...

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TheTikiGuy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-08-10 11:04 am   Permalink

Wow !!!! What a party. Thanks to Baxter and Sara for really putting on a wonderful shindig.
Looking forward to comments and pictures.
Great to see all the gang, Crazy AL, Holden, Wes, Chiki, Al and Shelly, Bong, Monkeyman and of course Casey from the Caliente.
Just needed Otto and Sven to complete the madness. Mahalo "TheTIKIGuy and TheWahine"

[ This Message was edited by: TheTikiGuy on 2003-08-10 11:06 ]

View Profile of TheTikiGuy Send a personal message to TheTikiGuy  Email TheTikiGuy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation