FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » General Tiki » » what is the update on bahooka's rufus??? the dreaded question continues?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
what is the update on bahooka's rufus??? the dreaded question continues?
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-25 5:50 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-04-25 17:46, Fez Moai wrote:
tiki punk just showed exactly why I don't post much info.

Yea, thanks for more non-information & non-answers, mystery boy.

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fez Moai
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-04-25 5:51 pm   Permalink

no problem. ; ). I'm Fez Moai, Mystery Boy is my sidekick.

[ This Message was edited by: Fez Moai 2014-04-25 17:55 ]

View Profile of Fez Moai Send a personal message to Fez Moai  Email Fez Moai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
El Jefe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-25 5:59 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-04-25 17:50, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
Quote:

On 2014-04-25 17:46, Fez Moai wrote:
tiki punk just showed exactly why I don't post much info.

Yea, thanks for more non-information & non-answers, mystery boy.

Quote:

On 2014-02-19 18:54, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:

So says the newbie who hasn't been here two months yet & is not even part of this community
I will remind everyone it was Fez who started this Rufus debacle in the first place
and his only reason for being here is to sell shit to you.

With your history of attacking Fez and insinuations I can totally see why Fez would want to interact with you. But you don't do those things right? Isn't that what you have said in the past. Way to derail another thread.

View Profile of El Jefe Send a personal message to El Jefe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-25 6:14 pm   Permalink

Yes, Fez has been an upstanding citizen, alright.

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fez Moai

Posted: 2014-04-25 6:24 pm   Permalink

Good, that's the first kind thing you've said about me. I take my vitamins and say my prayers, say nope to dope, and wash my hands after using the lavatory. I know sarcasm, but, let's stick to Rufus here.

View Profile of Fez Moai Send a personal message to Fez Moai  Email Fez Moai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-25 6:31 pm   Permalink

So where is Rufus?

THOR's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-25 6:49 pm   Permalink

Lemme jump in here for second. Cus this at least is starting to get some communication happening and if can channel the inertia towards a positive outcome…its all good stuff!

Fez Moai. Your analogy of "James Bond" is a good one. So lets go with that. Or as I stated already, any case where urgency and timing is critical. I am assuming my comment was read and understood. I have friends who are Navy Seals. We have had some great candid discussions on "timing". lol Fun conversations to get one thinking. So my first statement in this context is…we DON"T have an endless amount of time to get PROOF that the fish is SAFE. Why? simply cuz, We DON'T know the facts if your source is JUST the word of the owner…his "Word" has proven to be unreliable. Period.

So, this taken into account, what proof do you have access to that shows/proves Rufus is indeed alive and well as you stated? I am asking for your benefit and peace as well as anyone out here. ~

I also want to point out that ambiguity in a situation like this will ALWAYS brew outcry. It's human nature. So that taken into account, to avoid heated debate….ANSWERS quench the fire. No ONE person should be holding on to any secrets. We are a TEAM…not an audience watching "James Bond" solve our dilemna. Your contributions, as well as all of our efforts are a community action. Let's work together…and inform…and that will deter frustration. It works every time! I promise!

As for this thread, I think the moderator knows my intent and like last time, I am hoping that unless I pull the plug and ask for a mercy kill, they will let this play out…cuz it embodies al the spirit of what makes the Tiki Community feel "alive" and able to preserve and defend it's passion and culture.

View Profile of THOR's Send a personal message to THOR's  Email THOR's Goto the website of THOR's     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
happy buddha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-25 7:18 pm   Permalink

Haha I wondered how long it would take this thread to degrade...

ATP, did Fez Moai sleep with your wife or something?

View Profile of happy buddha Send a personal message to happy buddha  Goto the website of happy buddha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-25 7:50 pm   Permalink

Again, So where is Rufus?

Fez Moai

Posted: 2014-04-25 8:16 pm   Permalink

Oy vey, you`ll give an aspirin a headache.

SoCal Savage
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-25 8:16 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-04-25 18:49, THOR's wrote:
I also want to point out that ambiguity in a situation like this will ALWAYS brew outcry. It's human nature. So that taken into account, to avoid heated debate….ANSWERS quench the fire. No ONE person should be holding on to any secrets. We are a TEAM…not an audience watching "James Bond" solve our dilemna. Your contributions, as well as all of our efforts are a community action. Let's work together…and inform…and that will deter frustration. It works every time! I promise!

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
THIS

View Profile of SoCal Savage Send a personal message to SoCal Savage      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-25 8:49 pm   Permalink

I have lost my patience with all of this crap, Fez has the answers we have been asking
For weeks now, yet all we get is subterfuge & misdirection & for what reason?
Yes, this makes me angry, as it should the rest of you! If you care at all speak up!

Jefe has accused me of derailing this thread, for what? Just asking the questions this thread was created for
To the one person here who has the ear of the restaurant owner, but he thinks this is some sort of game.

Nothing is being accomplished here, because Fez isn't playing ball for the most childish of reasons
His ego, well, maybe it's time we just call the owner ourselves for some answers or like Thor has suggested
Time to contact the media & circumvent this bullshit Fez is pulling & for all we know Rufus has been dead for some weeks now
& I for one would like to know!

[ This Message was edited by: Atomic Tiki Punk 2014-04-25 20:51 ]

tikicoma
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2014-04-25 8:57 pm   Permalink

ATP, my suggestion would be to remember back to when you last had your patience go there and look around. Something there might remind you of where it is.

View Profile of tikicoma Send a personal message to tikicoma      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
THOR's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-25 9:43 pm   Permalink

I am getting a lot more personal messages here than public comments but I am respecting everyone's privacy. I understand. But the lack of answers or discussion based on fact sharing IS, as I predicted earlier, heating up the room here and it will only get worse! People care about this dog gone fish and want to be proactive NOW!!!

The majority feeling is supporting the "end of the weekend plan". If we don't have firm evidence of the current Rufus whereabouts by Sunday mid-night, we let the media, who has followed this story, in on the current situation.

Let the above motivate what is shared here. Let me remind you, Fez and anyone with information to discuss that this is a TEAM effort!! It's a community here. I say this passionately and that is driving this. I assure you if this goes viral, which I know is not hard to do with this kind of back history and nature and press thus far to this story, answers WILL float to the surface fast!! If not, the frustration of this "tail" not having the ending we want…will catalyze very unfavorable outcome based on community outcry for the former Bahooka property holder. I would love to avoid that and just see us all get what is important to us. But we WILL act as required.

Lets lay the cards out on the table and work as a team! All leads please??? Lay them out on the table

Best way to reach me for art or questions directly is this link:
https://www.facebook.com/tom.thordarson.3
OR Search on Facebook for : THOR ART

[ This Message was edited by: THOR's 2014-04-25 21:46 ]

View Profile of THOR's Send a personal message to THOR's  Email THOR's Goto the website of THOR's     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fez Moai

Posted: 2014-04-25 10:26 pm   Permalink

I'll be at the ITMP tomorrow, at the fabulous Don the Beachcomber restaurant on PCH. Thor, I'll be happy to sit down with you and talk.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation