FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Turning a white power cord black help
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Turning a white power cord black help
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-02 2:37 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-07-02 06:26, Chip and Andy wrote:
Would taping black electrical tape around it (in a candy cane swirl pattern) suffice?

Ha! That's word for word the exact question I asked on page one. And it didn't get answered until it was repeated by someone else. I'm not sure how to feel about this...Invisible?

Anyway, we want pictures of the lamp!

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-02 6:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-07-02 14:37, Slacks Ferret wrote:
Quote:

On 2014-07-02 06:26, Chip and Andy wrote:
Would taping black electrical tape around it (in a candy cane swirl pattern) suffice?

Ha! That's word for word the exact question I asked on page one. And it didn't get answered until it was repeated by someone else. I'm not sure how to feel about this...Invisible?

Anyway, we want pictures of the lamp!

Tikiskip said we were starting over but he skipped ahead by a couple of suggestions so I picked up where he (re)started... I thought we were going to go all the way around one more time because it was so much fun the first time. I was really looking forward to the part about the coloring book instructions.

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-03 05:44 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-06-24 15:12, Slacks Ferret wrote:

Not where the lamp is going because it'll be hot. I'd fear a sticky tape mess.

It's all done, except the Starboard lamp is too big to find a place for it in the bar. I have no place for it! It'll fit somewhere.

My other project turned out well. Coated the inside of a netted saki jug with white paint diluted with water to make it a lamp. That will go up in the next few days.

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation