FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Home Depot now has Tikis from Danny Gallardo aka Tiki Diablo
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
Home Depot now has Tikis from Danny Gallardo aka Tiki Diablo
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2015-08-20 1:41 pm   Permalink

Retrotravelgirl, check your PMs.

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-08-26 6:35 pm   Permalink

Shit. We'll be in SF tomorrow, LA on Monday. Does anyone know where there are any left? I've tried calling all over to no avail. They act like they have no clue what I'm talking about.

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aroldo

Posted: 2015-08-26 8:33 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2015-08-26 18:35, Hale Tiki wrote:
Shit. We'll be in SF tomorrow, LA on Monday. Does anyone know where there are any left? I've tried calling all over to no avail. They act like they have no clue what I'm talking about.

since they've had these on sale for a while now, theres a decent chance they've cleared most of the inventory out. i use to work at home depot ages ago and the people who answer the phone often really dont know what you're talking about. they go into their booth and just sit there all day. they probably never saw the temporary display. your best bet is to call and ask to speak to someone in inside garden. if they have anything left, they're the ones you wanna talk to. good luck!

View Profile of aroldo Send a personal message to aroldo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-09-24 11:25 am   Permalink

Thank you all for the support this year! Truly grateful !

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AceExplorer
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2015-09-24 11:41 am   Permalink

It was a fun ride, Danny. Any word on future similar releases? You've worked with Home Depot, how about figuring out a way to do it again at Lowe's stores?

View Profile of AceExplorer Send a personal message to AceExplorer  Email AceExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2015-09-24 11:54 am   Permalink

Maybe East of the Mississippi next time?

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki  Goto the website of JenTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-11-14 5:40 pm   Permalink

I see the bar is now available to order online:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Unbranded-Bamboo-Tiki-Bar-t109/206105897

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ka'lenatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-11-14 6:42 pm   Permalink

Redding had nothing really, the regular small tikis, a couple of the oars and a pile of the bar surf board signs. Was told they didn't g anything eles. Last year it showed up in December.

View Profile of ka'lenatiki Send a personal message to ka'lenatiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikicoma
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2015-11-21 12:33 pm   Permalink

bump

View Profile of tikicoma Send a personal message to tikicoma      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kraken007
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-12-23 04:57 am   Permalink

I bought this bar for my Bedroom. It came on a pallet and was fully assembled. Home Depot (Online) also had plenty of Tiki's, masks etc. and Shipping was free (Except the bar) As of today there is still plenty to order if you want.

VERY happy with my purchase.

View Profile of Kraken007 Send a personal message to Kraken007  Goto the website of Kraken007     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
happy buddha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-12-23 1:45 pm   Permalink

Danny's bar is great for sure, but those tikis on the Home Depot site are not tiki Diablos. Not sure if I'd even call them tiki, but mass-produced Asian knock-offs. Hopefully there will be some more Tiki Diablo tikis next year with better distribution for us out east.

View Profile of happy buddha Send a personal message to happy buddha  Goto the website of happy buddha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-01-12 8:38 pm   Permalink

I was only able to buy the three smaller planters from Home Depot last summer. Here is a picture of one with the existing plant in it. Love the flowers blooming in the winter months here in socal.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Will carve
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-01-13 04:25 am   Permalink

That's a lot of flower coming out of a little pot.
You should be proud.
Nice.

View Profile of Will carve Send a personal message to Will carve      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoungeShark
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-04-15 09:22 am   Permalink

Any word on if these are coming back and more importantly....shipping East of the Mississippi???

View Profile of LoungeShark Send a personal message to LoungeShark      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-04-15 6:33 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-04-15 09:22, LoungeShark wrote:
Any word on if these are coming back and more importantly....shipping East of the Mississippi???

He said on facebook a few days ago that they weren't using his stuff this year.
Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation