FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Home Depot now has Tikis from Danny Gallardo aka Tiki Diablo
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 )
Home Depot now has Tikis from Danny Gallardo aka Tiki Diablo
Thortiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-05-31 09:32 am   Permalink

When I was at the Oakland CA Home Depot last year they had a lot of Tiki stuff left after the promotion started. Didn't realize till now that only the stuff in the ad pic was Diablo's.

View Profile of Thortiki Send a personal message to Thortiki  Goto the website of Thortiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polly_Nesia
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-06-06 12:01 am   Permalink

I'm really sorry too to read at the end of this thread that Tiki Diablo wouldn't be returning to Home Depot this year. Unfortunately didn't see this thread last year; and funny that when looking at my photos on my phone just now from back then, discovered several I had taken of the generic tikis at Home Depot on 5/17. So close! Didn't however see any of the Tiki Diablo ones, not even the planters at this location. Didn't buy any of them last year either. Just wasn't impressed with what I did see. Maybe TD had either sold out or hadn't made it to the floor yet. Not a regular at HD so probably the only time in there that month. Kicking myself that I hadn't seen this thread because we were in the market for one or two large ones for our landscaping and otherwise would have driven searching them out like others did in the SF Bay area. Very nice detail on them. It was great to see all the photos of them, so much better than the ad.

View Profile of Polly_Nesia Send a personal message to Polly_Nesia      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brian K
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-08-16 9:05 pm   Permalink

Not sure if there is still interest, but check your local HD. The large Tiki Diablos are half off, so 50 bucks. The HD on Folsom in Sacramento still had two left.

View Profile of Brian K Send a personal message to Brian K      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Freeland
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-08-20 12:46 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-08-16 21:05, Brian K wrote:
Not sure if there is still interest, but check your local HD. The large Tiki Diablos are half off, so 50 bucks. The HD on Folsom in Sacramento still had two left.

Interesting... I will have to check around here. Never hurts to have a few extra around the old homestead.

View Profile of Freeland Send a personal message to Freeland  Email Freeland Goto the website of Freeland     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation