FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Don's Tiki Makeke "Holiday In Tiki Paradise" Dec.9
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
Don's Tiki Makeke "Holiday In Tiki Paradise" Dec.9
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-10-08 5:08 pm   Permalink

Someone just sent this to me.

Wow!

Corky Carroll is da man!!!

Check it out......
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/hawaiian-686510-place-tiki.html

Bamboo Ben
Tiki Bars I've designed/built. TikiCat, Royal Hawaiian, Kona Club, Frankie's Tiki Room, Pacific Seas, Don the Beachcomber,Forbidden Island, Kon Tiki Tucson, Tiki No,etc....

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Thrift Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-10-08 5:31 pm   Permalink

Awesome!!

Going to be a great crowd this weekend!!

View Profile of Thrift Tiki Send a personal message to Thrift Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
geedavee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-10-09 1:09 pm   Permalink

Hey everyone. I will be back for another round of vending at Don the Beachcomber's International Marketplace this Saturday the 10th. I will have a bunch of carved Tikis, lamps, $5 vinyl, clothing, mugs, and items of retro splendor. The $5 box and the $1 box have been restocked with vintage bargains and crazy stuff. I'm also selling a few bars to store your booze. Look for the big orange tablecloth in the Longboard room close to the bar.
See ya then.

I also have a Witco bar and stool for sale. PM me for details.

View Profile of geedavee Send a personal message to geedavee  Goto the website of geedavee     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-10-09 11:30 pm   Permalink

THIS JUST IN!!!
A BRAND NEW
HAND-PAINTED Kolohe mug
"DARK CRIER" Edition
One of a KIND!
and How About that?
It has a kind of Hallo-weeny Colorway too !

Come on down to the Ruzic Booth on Saturday
where i'll have a few select paintings
Hand Painted Bowls and mugs
a CRATE LOAD of Original Drawings
and Tiki Coloring Books!
Oh! and I'll be WOODBURNING LIVE!
So follow the scent of Campfires and Burning Leaves
and discover How the Magic happens!

and FREE HUGS with Every Purchase!
Come join the Ohana in one of our Authentic Tiki Treasures that is Don's!

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook and now Instagram under Ken Ruzic
AW Jeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-10-10 05:14 am   Permalink

Today's the big day!!!

Come early for the THOR print.

Stay late for my Fire Sale!

And, in between, play Name that address and win "No Tiki Drama" signs!

p.s. Don's just upped their new a/c unit from a 5 ton to a 10 ton. Brrrrrrrrr!!!!

Bamboo Ben
Tiki Bars I've designed/built. TikiCat, Royal Hawaiian, Kona Club, Frankie's Tiki Room, Pacific Seas, Don the Beachcomber,Forbidden Island, Kon Tiki Tucson, Tiki No,etc....

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-10-10 06:25 am   Permalink

Come on Down and CHILL with the new AC at Don's!
it's COOL!
get it?

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-10-10 8:16 pm   Permalink

Well that was fun, it was nice to be back at Don's, I love that place. Here is the nice signed print that was free from Thor that will go into the tiki hut as soon as I frame it.

It was nice chatting with Bamboo Ben, Tiki Diablo and Kinny. Thank you guys for all the nice pieces.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-10-10 8:42 pm   Permalink

MAHALOS HILL for bringing me home with you!

Glad you and your friend had fun today!

See you on Dec 12th?

Bamboo Ben

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-10-11 07:10 am   Permalink

Super MAhalos to everyone who brought home a piece of Bamboo Ben!

It was a really good day!

See Y'all in December!!

Free admission?!

Bamboo Ben

Don The Beachcomber
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2015-10-11 3:26 pm   Permalink

Thank you to all of you who made it out to today's International Tiki Market Place and helped make it yet an another successful day! It was great to see so many returning and new faces! And, a very special shout out to Tom Thordarson AKA THOR for the custom limited edition print that he created especially for today's International Tiki Market Place! If you have not already heard, the next International Tiki Market Place Holiday Edition take place on Saturday, December 12th with FREE ADMISSION to all guests! We will have lots of big surprises in store for you too! Save the date!

16278 S. Pacific Coast Highway
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
(562) 592-1321
http://www.donthebeachcomber.com

View Profile of Don The Beachcomber Send a personal message to Don The Beachcomber  Email Don The Beachcomber Goto the website of Don The Beachcomber     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Thrift Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-10-11 7:30 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2015-10-11 15:26, Don The Beachcomber wrote:
Thank you to all of you who made it out to today's International Tiki Market Place and helped make it yet an another successful day! It was great to see so many returning and new faces! And, a very special shout out to Tom Thordarson AKA THOR for the custom limited edition print that he created especially for today's International Tiki Market Place! If you have not already heard, the next International Tiki Market Place Holiday Edition take place on Saturday, December 12th with FREE ADMISSION to all guests! We will have lots of big surprises in store for you too! Save the date!

Free admission! Awesome!

View Profile of Thrift Tiki Send a personal message to Thrift Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-10-17 8:08 pm   Permalink

I'll have a few more of those 1960's tele pole tiki bar stools at the next Don the Beachcomber International Tiki Marketplace!
The last 2 went to a home in Stockton.
The buyer was close friends with the Stockton "Islander" family. She is building a bar in her attic. Should
be good!

p.s. pics sOOn!!

Bamboo Ben

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-10-29 3:46 pm   Permalink

Here's a new custom Bamboo Ben sign I just routed and painted for the Dagger Bar at Don's.

Check it out next time you're there or at the next ITMP!

Bamboo Ben

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-11-08 12:26 pm   Permalink

Sorry. Pre-sold the bar stools.

[ This Message was edited by: revbambooben 2015-11-25 12:21 ]

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-11-22 08:24 am   Permalink

This just in....

We'll be having a 1/2 OFF SALE on all of our older stuff!

Out with the old!

In with the new!!

Merry Christmas from the Boo's to you!!!

See Y'all on the 12th.

Bamboo Ben

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation