FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Don's Tiki Makeke "Holiday In Tiki Paradise" Dec.9
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
Don's Tiki Makeke "Holiday In Tiki Paradise" Dec.9
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-01-14 12:39 pm   Permalink

We'll have a couple hand carved custom Bamboo Ben ALOHA benches
at the next International Tiki Marketplace only at Don the Beachcomber. Jan 23

Bamboo Ben
Tiki Bars I've designed/built. TikiCat, Royal Hawaiian, Kona Club, Frankie's Tiki Room, Pacific Seas, Don the Beachcomber,Forbidden Island, Kon Tiki Tucson, Tiki No,etc....

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-01-15 3:54 pm   Permalink

We'll have a few Bamboo Ben frames at the next International TIKI Marketplace
on Jan 23 10-3 only at Don the Beachcomber in Sunset Beach ! 16x20. 11x17. 8x10. 12x12 ( LP frames) and some other various sizes

Bamboo Ben
Tiki Bars I've designed/built. TikiCat, Royal Hawaiian, Kona Club, Frankie's Tiki Room, Pacific Seas, Don the Beachcomber,Forbidden Island, Kon Tiki Tucson, Tiki No,etc....

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-01-16 09:08 am   Permalink

Trader Pup looks forward to seeing you ONLY at Don the Beachcomber International Tiki Market Place on January 23rd!

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
geedavee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-01-20 10:59 am   Permalink

Since I have sold about 90% of my inventory at the last two events, I won't be vending this Saturday.

Good luck to all of the vendors who will be there.

So who will be vending this Saturday. Let's see your wares.

View Profile of geedavee Send a personal message to geedavee  Goto the website of geedavee     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Thrift Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-01-21 1:45 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-01-20 10:59, geedavee wrote:
Since I have sold about 90% of my inventory at the last two events, I won't be vending this Saturday.

No surprise! I have never seen Don's so packed!
Glad you have done so well...I think others are in the same boat

View Profile of Thrift Tiki Send a personal message to Thrift Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Thrift Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-01-21 1:47 pm   Permalink

I did just see that Thor managed to get some of his newest mugs created--but will only have a limited supply debuting at the Marketplace.

Severed Blackbeard's head mug!
This baby is HUGE!

View Profile of Thrift Tiki Send a personal message to Thrift Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Thrift Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-01-22 1:39 pm   Permalink

5O vendors means Don's is going to be stuffed to the brim with vintage tiki goodness!
Woohooo!

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-01-23 5:47 pm   Permalink

SUPER MAHALOZ to everyone who took some original Bamboo Ben home with them today!

I'll be cooking up some new stuff for the next one. Keep an eye out

See you all on March 12th ONLY at Don the Beachcomber!!!

Bamboo Ben

geedavee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-01-24 2:06 pm   Permalink

Looks like the next one has been announced.

March 12th.

View Profile of geedavee Send a personal message to geedavee  Goto the website of geedavee     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-01-25 10:01 am   Permalink

And on the backside of that card is this!

Keeping Art Snyder and Donn Beach's spirits alive!

Bamboo Ben

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-01-26 1:23 pm   Permalink

Wow!
Over 500 folks came and visited us at Don's last Saturday!
Met so many new friends and got to catch up with old ones!
Thank you ALL,for
visiting
keeping my brain occupied with questions
adopting some original llt art
and all the hugs!
Such a GREAT turnout and smiles EVERYWHERE!
Hooray to Don's and the Tiki Community for such a strong show of support!
See you all in march with Tons of Amazing new work!

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook and now Instagram under Ken Ruzic
AW Jeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Thrift Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-01-26 1:26 pm   Permalink

I can't believe the line to get in and the 600+ people through the door. This time last year it wasn't even half as many people...I guess change brings great things and thank goodness for THAT!

I love how there always seems to be new vendors excited to be selling and to be a part of the such an original and special event. Art would be so happy!

When you can barely get through the crowd because there are so many people shopping you know Don's is killing it.

Can't wait for the next one in March!

hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-01-27 09:42 am   Permalink

Here are some pictures form Last Sunday.

Lots of familiar faces and lots of fun.
Here are some more.

Hula girls dancing

People dancing

This is the second section, to the right of the entrance to Don's, a new room. I guess they ran out of space. I actually bought a few items here that I liked.

Sunset Mike

I always look forward to going to Don the Beachcomber, love this place and I am looking forward to the next one..

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-02-04 6:51 pm   Permalink

Nice pics Hill! Nice seeing you too!

Here are a few New old school Bamboo Ben Positive/Negative pieces that I'll have only at
Don the Beachcombers International Tiki marketplace on March 12th.
Can you see the faces?

Bamboo Ben

GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2016-02-05 02:33 am   Permalink

AHA!!! Took a few beers, and blurry visison.

This one's a bit of a self-portrait, you narcissistic bastard.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation