FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events 5th Anniversary of Don's Tiki Makeke! Jan 21st
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
5th Anniversary of Don's Tiki Makeke! Jan 21st
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-02-05 7:36 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-02-05 02:33, GROG wrote:
AHA!!! Took a few beers, and blurry visison.

This one's a bit of a self-portrait, you narcissistic bastard.

Cheater!

You still funny after all these years Grog!!!

You coming to the next Don the Beachcomber's International Tiki Marketplace?

Bamboo Ben
Tiki Bars I've designed/built. Hale Tiki, Kona Club, Forbidden Island, Kon Tiki Tucson,
Don the Beachcomber, Tiki No, Tong Lei Room, Frankie's Tiki Room, Pacific Seas, Longi

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2016-02-05 11:29 pm   Permalink

Maybe. Are you going to frame my black velvet painting? You haven't sold it have you?

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-02-06 6:39 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-02-05 23:29, GROG wrote:
Maybe. Are you going to frame my black velvet painting? You haven't sold it have you?

Only if you come March 12.

Bamboo Ben
Tiki Bars I've designed/built. Hale Tiki, Kona Club, Forbidden Island, Kon Tiki Tucson,
Don the Beachcomber, Tiki No, Tong Lei Room, Frankie's Tiki Room, Pacific Seas, Longi

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2016-02-06 11:51 pm   Permalink

GROG guess GROG will have to come down there to get GROG' black velvet before you sell it.

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2016-02-06 23:52 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-02-10 7:23 pm   Permalink

I might have this bar at the next ITMP only at Don The Beachcomber ( if it doesn't sell before )

Boomerang Kidney Bar with Tapa Cloth and Bamboo. Retro Vintage Style. 4ft wide. 175.00

One of a kind all the time! Bamboo Ben Style!

Bamboo Ben

lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-02-11 2:48 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-02-10 19:23, RevBambooBen wrote:
I might have this bar at the next ITMP only at Don The Beachcomber ( if it doesn't sell before )

Boomerang Kidney Bar with Tapa Cloth and Bamboo. Retro Vintage Style. 4ft wide. 175.00

Love it. Wish I had 175.00

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HopeChest
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-02-11 4:39 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Damn! That is AWESOME. Any chance you have a sudden, incredible, irresistible urge to drive up to the Bay Area with this in tow??

View Profile of HopeChest Send a personal message to HopeChest      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
chrisandsarahb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-02-11 9:41 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Mighty fine looking bar!

View Profile of chrisandsarahb Send a personal message to chrisandsarahb      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-02-12 09:45 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-02-11 16:39, HopeChest wrote:
Quote:

Damn! That is AWESOME. Any chance you have a sudden, incredible, irresistible urge to drive up to the Bay Area with this in tow??

I might be the week of the 22nd.

Bamboo Ben

chrisandsarahb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-02-12 4:27 pm   Permalink

What else you bringing dude?

Quote:

On 2016-02-12 09:45, RevBambooBen wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

View Profile of chrisandsarahb Send a personal message to chrisandsarahb      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2016-02-12 6:30 pm   Permalink

Quit hitting quote you bastards! It's a nice bar and all, but GROG not need to see the same damned pic 50 times in a row. And get off my lawn you punks. Get a job. Get a haircut.

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-02-12 7:08 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-02-12 16:27, chrisandsarahb wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I'm bringing a nice Velvet framed by myself that use to be Grogs!

And, some of these Tiki Mug Hut Shelves too!

40 inch Only 75.00 each 3 avail.

24 inch Only 50.00 each 4 avail.

Thatch on all came from Damon's in Glendale so you get some Tiki History too!

Sorry, the mugs ARE NOT FOR SALE!

Bamboo Ben

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-02-12 7:22 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-02-12 19:08, RevBambooBen wrote:
Quote:

On 2016-02-12 16:27, chrisandsarahb wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I'm bringing a nice Velvet framed by myself that use to be Grogs!

And, some of these Tiki Mug Hut Shelves too!

40 inch Only 75.00 each 3 avail.

24 inch Only 50.00 each 4 avail.

Thatch on all came from Damon's in Glendale so you get some Tiki History too!

Sorry, the mugs ARE NOT FOR SALE!

Forgot about these shelves too!

These are from the Bamboo Ben "Address Signs of Famous Tiki Bars" series I did last summer.
I Dis-lexed the numbers ( Dusty Cajun to my rescue ) so I turned them into shelves instead.

Pretend they are hanging on your wall instead of the ground.
The bamboo rod makes good for bar towells, hanging tiki pendants
and anything else you can think of.

Bamboo Ben

hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-02-13 4:44 pm   Permalink

Any chance of same sign with correct address?

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-02-13 6:29 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-02-13 16:44, hiltiki wrote:
Any chance of same sign with correct address?

I might have one still, Hill.

I have a lot of the older tiki bar addresses and some of the newer ones ( I made) too.

It's fun to play Tiki Bar Trivia with them.

Bamboo Ben

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2016 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation