[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki HEROIN
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
HEROIN
hanford_lemoore
Proprietor

Posted: 2003-08-05 6:04 pm   Permalink

FYI to all: this site gets indexed by Google, and your replies go out to hundreds of people's email boxes, and I have no control over any of that, so DONT POST ANYTHING YOU DONT WANT USED AGAINST YOU someday.

~Hanford

[ This Message was edited by: hanford_lemoore on 2003-08-05 18:04 ]

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-05 6:31 pm   Permalink

I hear it's like an instant triple Mai Tai floatin' on raft down a river. Is that true?

Maybe the river Styx. To my limited understanding, I hear it is the trip back up the river that sucks. That is if you make it back up river. I have lost way to many friends to that garbage. My suggestion is to stay far far away from that crap!

I would rather Tinkel touch than stick poison in my veins.

Chongolio

[ This Message was edited by: Chongolio on 2003-08-05 19:57 ]

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
badmojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-05 7:31 pm   Permalink

After having my Father die of an overdose, and a Mother who was a "Guest of the State" for 2 years for dealing, my answer would be NO.
I'm sure you were merely "Acting a'fool", but I don't see the humor in it.

View Profile of badmojo Send a personal message to badmojo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-05 8:09 pm   Permalink

Stay far, far, far away. That goes for the nose and the arm. Bad news. Stick with the triple Mai Tai.

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrtikibar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-05 8:27 pm   Permalink

Or mix it with cocaine for a speed-ball. Better high, longer lasting. Of course you might end up dead like this violin prodigy.
http://www.oregonlive.com/news/oregonian/index.ssf?/base/front_page/1060084984325390.xml

[ This Message was edited by: mrtikibar on 2003-08-05 20:28 ]

View Profile of mrtikibar Send a personal message to mrtikibar  Email mrtikibar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MTKahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-05 10:36 pm   Permalink

Very uncool...

View Profile of MTKahuna Send a personal message to MTKahuna  Email MTKahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-06 12:47 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-08-05 20:27, mrtikibar wrote:
Or mix it with cocaine for a speed-ball. Better high, longer lasting. Of course you might end up dead like this violin prodigy.
http://www.oregonlive.com/news/oregonian/index.ssf?/base/front_page/1060084984325390.xml

[ This Message was edited by: mrtikibar on 2003-08-05 20:28 ]

...Or John Belushi, or Dee Dee Ramone, or Brad Nowell, or Shannon Hoon, or Laura Carter, or Layne Staley, or Jonathan Melvoin, or Frankie Lymon, or Tim Buckley, or Miko, or Janis Joplin, or Jimi Hendrix, or Jean Michel Basquiat, or Hillel Slovak, or Andrew Wood, or Kirsten Phaff, or Tim Harden, or.....

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzywong
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-06 05:45 am   Permalink

Jerry Garcia, Shannon Hoon, Sid Vicious, River Phoenix,

http://lodinews.com/heroin/docs/09_h_celebs_20021123.shtml

View Profile of suzywong Send a personal message to suzywong  Email suzywong     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-06 07:54 am   Permalink

I forgot Will Shatter from Flipper.

thebaxdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-06 08:39 am   Permalink

I am SORRY but
ARTY,
What the fuck is up with this post???
Is this a new college attraction?
Are we wanting to entice people to try it?
Floating down the river sounds nice.
But what about when you wake up behind a dumpster with pee and poo in your pants and all you can think about is WHEN CAN I DO IT AGAIN.
Arty, please clarify your intensions?????
Happydog (What can I do?)

View Profile of thebaxdog Send a personal message to thebaxdog  Email thebaxdog Goto the website of thebaxdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-06 09:04 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: stentiki on 2003-12-05 19:21 ]

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2003-08-06 11:55 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-08-06 09:04, stentiki wrote:
All apologies to anyone who may be offended by this post.

I got caught up in the biography of Kurt Cobain (Heavier Than Heaven) yesterday and after a couple of mai tais...well you know the rest.

I wasn't offended, but I find it surprising that a book about a musician who died tragically young from drug abuse made you consider trying Heroin.

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kahukini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-06 1:17 pm   Permalink

as a medical student I have been taught two fascinating facts about heroin:

1) It is without a doubt the safest hardcore drug. You can literally be strung out on heroin, addicted to it for years, lose everything, be living on the street, finally come in for treatment 10 years later and all your organs are healthy and happy - including your brain (unfortunately, alcohol does much more damage to your brain. Damnit!). And you're really thin.

2) It is without a doubt the most addictive street drug. You're very likely to become uncontrollably addicted with your first one or three tries. And then you loose everything and end up on the street for 10 years.

http://deus.org

[ This Message was edited by: kahukini on 2003-08-06 13:21 ]

View Profile of kahukini Send a personal message to kahukini  Goto the website of kahukini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-06 2:13 pm   Permalink

You'll be healthy ONLY if you haven't managed to contract HIV or Hepatitis though sharing needles.

Or any number of STD's due to the people you screw in order to get more smack.

So, maybe not so healthy, eh?

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kahukini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-06 2:20 pm   Permalink

it is provocative to say that heroin is "healthy," but outside of the addiction and what that will do to you, medically speaking, it is. Just a fascinating fact. Not something you would counsel a patient with.

[ This Message was edited by: kahukini on 2003-08-06 14:21 ]

View Profile of kahukini Send a personal message to kahukini  Goto the website of kahukini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation