FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Sex Pistols ................
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Sex Pistols ................
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-14 9:42 pm   Permalink

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

Not final yet but I heard we got duped with some "Visa" problems and the show is cancelled!!!!

ARGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

What the hell man!!!! It's 2003!!! Visa problems still!!!!??? Man! This bends me the wrong way!!!

F this and F that!

F'in god damn Customs!!! You F'in Brat!!!!

Life Sucks!!!! I'm going to break something now!!!

Black Flag "a Benefit for Cats" Sept 12th @ the Hollywood Paladium!!!! The first four years! Everyone Pray that this show does not get cancelled or you all are doomed!!!! Into the volcano with everyone!!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vintagegirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-14 10:06 pm   Permalink

Save the kitties from the Sponge Monsters!!!

View Profile of vintagegirl Send a personal message to vintagegirl  Goto the website of vintagegirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-14 10:14 pm   Permalink

that puts me in a better mood!!! Mahalo Vintage!!

p.s. Greg Ginn is really into cats. He's doing this to open shelters etc. So they say!!?

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiholic
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-08-15 09:45 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-08-14 21:42, RevBambooBen wrote:
FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKK!!!!!
Not final yet but I heard we got duped with some "Visa" problems and the show is cancelled!!!!

The tour isn't cancelled, is it? Haven't heard anything & I have 8 tix to the Greek...

View Profile of Tikiholic Send a personal message to Tikiholic  Email Tikiholic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Cocktail
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-15 10:46 am   Permalink

Cancelled? DANG! Rev, I wanted to see you body-surf out the door of the studio on a wave of Johnny's vomit.

View Profile of Atomic Cocktail Send a personal message to Atomic Cocktail  Goto the website of Atomic Cocktail     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibars
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-15 10:50 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-08-14 15:25, Unga Bunga wrote:
I'm sure some of you aren't fans, but I just heard today that X is arranging a new revival tour. John Doe is playing a little hippie joint here in Big Sur tomorrow. Man, those concerts in LA, in the late 70's, just can't be repeated. Those were some fun times!

Ummmm.... that news may have been a little old. X was in Chicago last month, and in LA a few weeks before that...

As for the Damned drummer - yes, it's a new guy named Pinch, Rat Scabies is currently chillin' in the retirement tomb. Pinch's gal is a burlesque dancer named Mimi who some of you may have seen.

View Profile of tikibars Send a personal message to tikibars  Email tikibars Goto the website of tikibars     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-15 11:00 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-08-15 10:46, Atomic Cocktail wrote:
Cancelled? DANG! Rev, I wanted to see you body-surf out the door of the studio on a wave of Johnny's vomit.

Been there, done that.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ecm
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-08-15 2:34 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-08-14 11:20, Unga Bunga wrote:
Rotten quote on every interview,"This F%#*n interview is bloody ova!!

john , was on a cbc program , here in canada a couple of months ago. i think they slipped him , $5.00 , for every time he said F*#k...what a guy.

View Profile of ecm Send a personal message to ecm  Email ecm     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2003-08-15 3:03 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-08-14 21:42, RevBambooBen wrote:
Black Flag "a Benefit for Cats" Sept 12th @ the Hollywood Paladium!!!! The first four years! Everyone Pray that this show does not get cancelled or you all are doomed!!!! Into the volcano with everyone!!!

Any other shows planned? In the bay area?

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation