FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Happy Birthday Al! Caliente Style Sept. 13 &14!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Happy Birthday Al! Caliente Style Sept. 13 &14!
Alnshely
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-15 12:39 pm   Permalink

Here is an invitation to all you Hoity Toities & Tiki Ohana,

Al (Alnshely) is going to be celebrating his upcoming birthday Caliente Tropics Style! I hear there are quite a few September birthdays amoung our Tiki Centralites, so come on out the the Tropics for a Big Ol'Birthday Bash weekend!

We will celebrate Al's birthday by chillin' by the pool, listenin' to some tiki tunes, swillin' more than several mai tais and soakin' up the desert sun. We will have to toss Al in the pool 42 times in honor of this "special birthday"! So come on out because I need some help lifting him up and throwing him in the pool.

Many of you received a 2 for 1 at the Caliente after the Oasis, and the vouchers will expire on Sept. 18th so get yourself in party mode and get out there!

Looking forward to seeing you at the CT for this TC Spectacular!

-Shell in the Pacific, Pearly Shell, Firi Firi Tiki

View Profile of Alnshely Send a personal message to Alnshely  Email Alnshely     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-15 2:05 pm   Permalink

Hey Casey, how much are the rooms in late September?

I am one of the Septemberites:
September 4, here

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-15 3:26 pm   Permalink

Drat! Since I stayed with Holden at Oasis III, I don't have a voucher. Maybe I can still come out if it ain't too pricey.

I'm a Septemberite too - 9/11. No kidding!

Poly-Pop *

[ This Message was edited by: PolynesianPop on 2003-08-15 15:27 ]

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
purple jade
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-15 6:34 pm   Permalink

Pop, you share the same, now somewhat overshadowed, birthdate with Scott Patterson, Luke Danes of the Gilmore Girls and Mr. "Spongeworthy" from Seinfeld.

PJ (9/27)

View Profile of purple jade Send a personal message to purple jade  Email purple jade Goto the website of purple jade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-15 6:52 pm   Permalink

And Kristy McNichol...Happy Birthday Virgo Babies! I'm one too! Sept 18th.

[ This Message was edited by: DawnTiki on 2003-08-15 19:04 ]

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-15 8:17 pm   Permalink

9/9/64 here.

I'll be 30 with 9 years experience.

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cherry Capri
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-15 10:49 pm   Permalink

oh no... i am missing yet another hoity toity event - i feel so sad

just posted the news for my painting show on the same weekend... well, we'll swing a toast for the september babies from a few miles away...

View Profile of Cherry Capri Send a personal message to Cherry Capri  Goto the website of Cherry Capri     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-16 02:24 am   Permalink

September 24, 1969

30 years old with 4 years experience. I like that aging methd SCD

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Larry Lava
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-08-17 01:45 am   Permalink

DawnTiki Mrs. Larry Lava's birthday is September 18th too!

View Profile of Larry Lava Send a personal message to Larry Lava      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-17 1:15 pm   Permalink

Hey, this sounds great! I'm another Sept. bday (Sept. 25). I didn't make it down for Int'l Tiki Day (sorry guys, the weather was just too nice up here, gotta enjoy my last Seattle summer!), so I still need to come down there to scout out a place to live, and hopefully, hopefully score a few interviews. Plus, I really miss you guys.

Coincidentally, my mom just broke up with her boyfriend, and she'd scheduled vacation time starting the 13th that she doesn't know what to do with. So, it sounds like the two of us will be hitting the Caliente Tropics! I can't wait for you guys to meet my mom, she'll rock your socks off. Except for those not wearing socks, in which case she'll rock your gold nail polish off.

I'm going to work out the details in the next few days, but I think I'll try to be in LA/Pasadena during the whole week after that weekend.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CaseyJPS
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-18 12:57 am   Permalink

Hey guys! Please make your reservations soon, as that weekend is starting to pick-up. We won't sell-out, but the rates will go up with the demand, on all the sites where we are listed. You can always cancel three days out.

And, I'm sorry to say, I will be in SF/Marin that weekend for a baby shower.

Just so you know, I'm adding a second bartender that weekend. Not only will there be tikiphiles, there is a smallish class reunion that will probably use the REEF for their informal hangout.

Mahalo!

View Profile of CaseyJPS Send a personal message to CaseyJPS  Email CaseyJPS Goto the website of CaseyJPS     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-27 8:41 pm   Permalink

Time to bump this back to the top. It's time to use up those 2 for 1 Caliente coupons!

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-27 9:00 pm   Permalink

Sounds like a fun time, whish I could make it! Happy Birthday to all you Septemberites!

I'm mailing all of you a 6ft tiki carved by me for your birthdays for FREE!!! Because I love you guys! Just send me your addresses(sp?)

all you have to pay is shipping.....$1500. hehehe

Aloha birthday kanes & wahines!

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-27 9:19 pm   Permalink

Quote:

GECKO TIKI wrote:
I'm mailing all of you a 6ft tiki carved by me for your birthdays for FREE!!! Because I love you guys! Just send me your addresses(sp?)
all you have to pay is shipping.....$1500.

Let's see there are 12 of us (so far) with birthdays in September:

Al
SCD
Tiki-bot
PolyPop
Humuhumu
DawnTiki
Florentina
PurpleJade
Tikifille
ShipWreckJoey
MonkeyMan
Mrs.LarryLava

So you divide $1500.00 by 12 = $125.00 each!

Cool Gecko! A 6 foot carved tiki for each of us for $125 each! That's a deal! I'm in!

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-27 9:50 pm   Permalink

Er, I'm born in September too! really! (ahem)

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation