FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Happy Birthday Al! Caliente Style Sept. 13 &14!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Happy Birthday Al! Caliente Style Sept. 13 &14!
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-27 11:45 pm   Permalink

Ok, new addition, new lower price!

Al
SCD
Tiki-bot
PolyPop
Humuhumu
DawnTiki
Florentina
PurpleJade
Tikifille
ShipWreckJoey
MonkeyMan
Mrs.LarryLava
TikiVixen

So you divide $1500.00 by 13 = $115.39 each for 13 individually carved, 6 foot tikis by Gecko!

Great! Ok, Gecko, do you want one or 13 (so far) money orders!

SugarCaddyDaddy's SoCal Hoity Toity Schedule!

[ This Message was edited by: sugarcaddydaddy on 2003-08-28 00:13 ]

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-28 3:46 pm   Permalink

Okay, I just took care of my reservation for Saturday night. Mom & I are going to be in OC Friday night, and we're going to drive over Saturday morning. The room rates are a steal! It's gonna be a scorcher, that's for sure, but hell, that's what the pool & tropical drinks are for! I'm looking forward to getting a peek at how the Reef bar has been coming along.

Any TCers' birthdays are worth celebrating, but I'm excited at this opportunity to give Sane Al some special recognition: he went to great lengths to keep many of us steadily supplied with what were possibly the best drinks to be had at Tiki Oasis III, he's always ready to share his bottomless well of tiki knowledge with a patient smile, and he's got a cute wife, to boot! Al rocks! Every day should be his birthday!

Sooooo.... who exactly is coming?

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MTKahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-28 4:52 pm   Permalink

A BIG Happy Caliente Birthday to you'se.

View Profile of MTKahuna Send a personal message to MTKahuna  Email MTKahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
spy-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-28 9:07 pm   Permalink

9/15/56...I don't think I can make it, but it'll help with the postage.

View Profile of spy-tiki Send a personal message to spy-tiki  Email spy-tiki Goto the website of spy-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-28 9:45 pm   Permalink

Happy Birthday, Al...... Dave...June 22, 1970 (Hukilau was my super-birthday present!)

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CaseyJPS
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-28 11:08 pm   Permalink

For all of those who are coming, I expect some honest feedback on the REEF. We're still learning, but our repetoire (sp?) is expanding.

We're working on our "core" selection, but I'll wait to define it and print it on menus until after I get your input. Also, I need you guys to make a few suggestions (after observing) on what liquor we should add to be more complete.

John and Robert are excited about seeing the group and welcome your suggestions.

Everybody make a point of getting to know Vivian, our keyboard/vocalist. I might be able to get her to bring-in some of her friends as well.

Mahalo!

View Profile of CaseyJPS Send a personal message to CaseyJPS  Email CaseyJPS Goto the website of CaseyJPS     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vintagegirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-28 11:16 pm   Permalink

Happy birthday to my fellow Virgos. Yes, I'm one too. (Sept. 9) Won't be able to make it to the Tropics, but have a Mai Tai for me anyway. And hey did anyone realize that BigBroTiki's birthday was yesterday I think? Happy Birthday Sven, where ever you are.

View Profile of vintagegirl Send a personal message to vintagegirl  Goto the website of vintagegirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-02 5:46 pm   Permalink

I registered and it is only $65.00 a night for a single room with a king. Junior Suites with 2 doubles are available for $110.00. Pretty good!

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-02 5:50 pm   Permalink

We are actually planning on being there Friday afternoon through Sunday afternoon, so the nights we're really staying are Sept. 12 and 13. Use up those 2-for-1 coupons from the Oasis.

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-02 8:19 pm   Permalink

Happy Birthday Al! Swanky and I will be in Ft. Lauderdale planning Hukilau 2004 and will have several cocktails in your honor at the Mai Kai - any everyone else who has a bday in September!

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-02 8:50 pm   Permalink

TikiKiliki, maybe you'll need to call a cab afterwards since, to date, there are 14 of us TC'ers with birthdays in September. That's alot of cocktails...7 for you, and 7 for Swanky!

(go to my calendar, click "month" at the top and see all the birthdays marked with the 'birthday cake' icon)

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-02 11:55 pm   Permalink

SVEN HAPPY BELATED B-DAY (Thank you Vintage Girl). Al, I won't be able to make it but happy birthday bro - thanks for the many hangovers!

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-03 12:05 am   Permalink

SCD.....................................................Smart ass!

Happy B-Day to you all and a special wun to my peeps Al & Shell for takin' care of me while I was ova on da mainland!

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-03 10:52 am   Permalink

September 21st, 19umublemumble...

Am I being added to the postage list or "drink a Mai Tai for me" list?

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-03 11:55 am   Permalink

The large number of September b-days here on Tiki Central is really bizarre.

SCD... What is our bday tally at now with the addition of Freddie?

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation