FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Enchanted Tiki Room Anniverary Official Press Release
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Enchanted Tiki Room Anniverary Official Press Release
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-12 1:26 pm   Permalink

Here's a photo of the Enchanted Tiki Goblet

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-12 1:39 pm   Permalink

So... I will be there too with my wife & new baby! Anyone know what the hawaiian shirt looks like?
Holden...?

View Profile of Tangaroa Send a personal message to Tangaroa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-12 3:08 pm   Permalink

& does anyone know if the shirt available in a less limited edition so that perhaps us unlucky ones not able to attend on the 20th may have some possibility getting a hold of one without paying super-high ebay prices?? Or maybe they'll make enough of that super-cute purse....

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Larry Lava
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-09-14 3:50 pm   Permalink

Mr. and Mrs. Larry Lava are staying at the Disneyland Hotel Friday night to celebrate Mrs. Lava's birthday. There is no early entry anymore for hotel guests so we will try to get to the gate at 6am to meet up with everyone. For those of you coming early from Southern California-we called Disneyland and they said they do not open Mickey and Friends parking garage until 7:30am so beware. That seems strange to us but it is what we were told.

View Profile of Larry Lava Send a personal message to Larry Lava      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
gatorjwade
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-09-14 7:17 pm   Permalink

All TCers.... my flight from FL will be arriving about 7pm Friday night, and I plan to head over to the Tiki-Ti for a couple tropical drinks before heading over to the hotel for a few hours sleep... I'd love to meet some fellow TCers over at Tiki-Ti at around 8-8:15pm or so.... Check out their web site (tiki-ti.com)... sounds like some GREAT, AUTHENTIC tropical drinks. Anyone game?

View Profile of gatorjwade Send a personal message to gatorjwade  Email gatorjwade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ikittiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-09-14 8:37 pm   Permalink

Hello all TCers just wondering a couple things maybe you all can answer. First is there a limit of 2 for each piece or is it just the print. Second any idea how many of us are going to be there wait to get past the gate and sprint to the main street store? Last are all the prints going to be there for sale? I remeber that at the Starliteromm book signing they ran out even though there were more available the next day on the Shagmart site. Thanks in advance for your input......

View Profile of ikittiki Send a personal message to ikittiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-14 10:11 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Monkeyman on 2003-10-27 11:10 ]

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ikittiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-09-15 09:54 am   Permalink

Just asking since it seems if there is no limits, some dealers may be inclined to buy up more of a certain piece. Thus making it unavailable to the rest of the line waiting for one or two for their collection.

[ This Message was edited by: ikittiki on 2003-09-15 10:16 ]

View Profile of ikittiki Send a personal message to ikittiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jax Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-16 2:09 pm   Permalink

Some very optimistic person has already posted the Tikiroom Shag print for sale on ebay. I hope they don't get one Saturday!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3552347467&category=20148

View Profile of Jax Tiki Send a personal message to Jax Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikichic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-16 5:40 pm   Permalink

Gee, I guess they wanted to be the first person to list one. Man, wouldn't it be wise to have it in your hands first before listing?

View Profile of tikichic Send a personal message to tikichic      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
swillypuddy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-09-17 12:15 am   Permalink

The listing is now gone. I emailed them this morning asking how they got one so early and what number was it but they never replied. Somebody must have reported them. huh.

.tonya.

View Profile of swillypuddy Send a personal message to swillypuddy  Goto the website of swillypuddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-18 2:02 pm   Permalink

Does anyone know where to park at 6 am by Disneyland??

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-18 5:25 pm   Permalink

I may be parking over by McDonalds temporarily if my baby (who is 6 weeks old & collicky) gives my wife & I a hard night. I will buy my items - then drive back to the house to bring my family back to the park later.... But you do run a risk of getting towed if you park in one public area for too long...! I would queue up for the parking lot if you will be there non-stop for the rest of the day....

View Profile of Tangaroa Send a personal message to Tangaroa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
gatorjwade
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-09-18 7:18 pm   Permalink

Well fellow TC'ers, as "luck" would have it, my biz trip to CA was cancelled today, and last minute flights are now $450 minimum, so unfortunately I won't be joining all of you in line at 6am at Disneyland, nor will I be able to meet you at Tiki-Ti on Friday evening. However, I wish everyone there a WONDERFUL time! I hope to see you all at Hukilau 2004 down in my neck o' the woods (the Mai-Kai) next September....

View Profile of gatorjwade Send a personal message to gatorjwade  Email gatorjwade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-09-19 09:33 am   Permalink

In case anyone are looking for someone to hangout with at Disneyland, My Cell is listed below.

Monkeyman (DEREK)
760-458-4781

PARKING

I just phoned D-land again to make sure about parking arrangements. ALL Parking at Disneyland does not open until 7:00 am. This includes Downtown Disney and the main parking structures. Parking at the Hotels is a 24 Hour Option but costs $30.00 per day vs. $8.00 at the parking structure.

[ This Message was edited by: monkeyman on 2003-09-19 10:52 ]

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation