FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Jungle's Outpost
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
Jungle's Outpost
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-29 10:20 pm   Permalink

Tang nervous about posing for photo shoot

Ku loosens Tang up a bit for a posed shot

Tang and Ku conversing about old daze on TC

Sensitive Tang giving Ku the cold shoulder

Jungle's Lair at night

King K stained (a little bright, washed out image)

[ This Message was edited by: Jungle Trader 2007-06-29 22:24 ]

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-30 05:42 am   Permalink

WOAH, Digger! Really cool stuff there. Your tang and Ku really light up the night

Jungle's Lair at night
I Love the Red stain job and the Ku's details are as Crisp and Clean as ever, Nice efforts. Your Photography is very impressive too. Then on top of all that you bring in this Luxurious, Awesome Landscaped waterfall and mini jungle and it's just about too much to bear all at the same time. WOW, WOW, WOW

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-30 06:46 am   Permalink

Nice work as usual JT...I really like your painted Tang....and as
Ben pointed out...nice photography too.

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-02 6:43 pm   Permalink

your backyard paradise is looking even better with the additions of tang and king k. you're an outstanding landscape artist and a talented carver, jt. oh yeah, mug maker too!

[ This Message was edited by: kingstiedye 2007-07-02 18:45 ]

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-02 7:45 pm   Permalink

JT!

Sorry but have you been watching

Beavis and Butthead?!?

You been hanging out with Unga somewhere else?

Stay Tiki !!

Man!!!!

p.s. cool sheet!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-02 8:40 pm   Permalink

Benz, Conga brah, when you comin' out to Forbidden Island? Keep tiki alive.
Bullet, you are too kind. Gotta get ya' back down at The Jungle. It's getting to be a mature landscape.
Rev, look how many posts I have bro. Jus' kickin' back watchin' the scene, lettin' the new kids have some fun. It's all good.
Even though "Jane" doesn't want a pirate ship deck, I will not lose the dream. It WILL happen one day. Heck, I already have a Rum barrel that I'm going to sink in the ground a little. Looking for a treasure chest now. Flea market tomorrow.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-01 3:24 pm   Permalink

Just a quick shout out to Jungle Trader...

I met tikicleen and Jungle Trader for lunch a few weeks ago at Minnies in Modesto. I had a great time chattin with them both. I had seen some of the carvings Jungle Trader had done and asked him if he would be interested in carving me a tiki fountain. I requested one in the form of a Witco fountain, not an exact copy but something similar. I told him I would finish it my self, if he would do the carving and plumbing for me.

This is the before picture.

Here are the after pictures. It looks excellent and works very well. Jungle Trader did an excellent job carving the bowls and the water flows great. I am still in the tweaking stages with plants and surrounding landscape, but I am off to a great start.

Psycho Tiki D (I know I am, I know I am)!

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-01 5:12 pm   Permalink

Great job finishing it off Duane. See ya' soon brah.

Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-01 10:10 pm   Permalink

JT, that's a beauty! Nice work!

I've done a couple fountains, but never with multiple bowls. Ties in well with your water works skills.

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-02 05:58 am   Permalink

Excellent fountain and Beautiful finish . Great work, Both of you guyz.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-25 10:23 am   Permalink

A contemporary scale model Polynesian Style Restaurant/Longhouse. A friend built the frame and I decorated and painted it. Thanks to tikiwinebear for the fish float pendant.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-25 10:50 am   Permalink

He LIVES!! Hey Digger, been wondering about you and here you come building houses now. When did you get into the construction bidness? Excellent looking Long House there, are you ready to offer them for sale? You going to carve tikis on all the poles? Seriously nice work.

TheBigT
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-25 2:09 pm   Permalink

Nice job! That would be an awesome restaurant display!!

View Profile of TheBigT Send a personal message to TheBigT      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-26 08:04 am   Permalink

Hey thanks BigT. Your user name was my name on another forum a few years back, only the T stood for Tarzan. We think alike. and Texas.......I was born there so I'll always dig it.
Benzart Mr. Wizard, yes I live, back in the deep dark dank jungle. Just observing the 4 leggeds and 2 leggeds as they clamor about their busy lives. Yes the Longhouse is for sale but no hurry. eeeep, gotta go.

suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-26 8:01 pm   Permalink

These photos of your fabu yard are breathtaking! Love it! Where in Texas are you from? You never told me that!

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation