FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Jungle's Outpost
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
Jungle's Outpost
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-26 8:05 pm   Permalink

i saw jt's restaurant at f.i. on sunday. very detailed and beautifully constructed. nice work, jt!

bangin' my slit gong drum until the cops come!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Howland
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-26 8:29 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-09-25 10:23, Jungle Trader wrote:
A contemporary scale model Polynesian Style Restaurant/Longhouse. A friend built the frame and I decorated and painted it. Thanks to tikiwinebear for the fish float pendant.

That's too cool, Vic! There's a place off the beaten path in Pickens County, SC where an old farmer type guy has a little roadside village of miniature houses, general stores, a mill house with a waterfall/water wheel, etc.. Many tourists stop and take photos on their way to the mountains (especially near Xmas when it's all decked out with lights and stuff)-he even has a donation box--well worth a buck or 2.

Just had me thinkin'-- A roadside miniature Polynesian Village. I think you're the man for the job!

The Curse of Howland Island

View Profile of Howland Send a personal message to Howland  Email Howland     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-27 1:25 pm   Permalink

WOW! I was borned in San Antone Suzanne. Hell, Texass is my state. San Antone River Walk and the Alamo are a must see for anyone visiting. Thank you for the compliments.
Bullet, thank you. You got TikiTony's Original Fatutu eh? With the volcano....score.
Howland, now you got me thinkin' my man.
Someday, I swear I'm coming up your way. I like what I see in Columbia, SC.....AND I have a need to see the Pirate Museum. Thanks.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-03 1:57 pm   Permalink

"Jungle Trader, Painter of Light"? NOT.
Here's Chongolio's biz card design for me that I painted on 4 x 8 plywood and hung on my front fence. I told Randy I wanted a Jungle man swingin' from a vine in a jungle scene....this is what he came up with. PERFECT! Just what I wanted. That's me swingin' on the vine btw. Shouldn't have any trouble finding my own house anymore after a night out with Cleen and Hat.

[ This Message was edited by: Jungle Trader 2007-11-03 13:58 ]

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-27 10:43 am   Permalink

Unga Bunga thank you for adding a little 20 second score Hawaiian music on my website.
Turn up your speakers and havealisten all...it's just cute.
http://www.TikiJungle.com

VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-27 11:14 am   Permalink

Love the sign colors and you look all swank swinging through the jungle. NICE JOB!!! The music does spice up your website.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MooneyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-07 2:12 pm   Permalink

JT Bump,Where you been my friend?,Aloha, Mooney

View Profile of MooneyTiki Send a personal message to MooneyTiki  Email MooneyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
surfintiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-07 5:49 pm   Permalink

Your site looks great! Love it. I just wish I lived in one of those places!

View Profile of surfintiki Send a personal message to surfintiki  Goto the website of surfintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-07 6:23 pm   Permalink

I've been here. Thanks Mooney and Surfin.
Been carving some Marqs on crappy old petrified splintery palmwood. Good practice for when I cut into some English Walnut soon.

Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-08 12:15 pm   Permalink

Here's a couple new pals hangin' out. I'm on a Marquesan kick lately. See the half buried pirate chest? Where can I get cheap costume jewelry? Lots of it.

Below image, look carefully to the left of center and you'll see my pet alligator. The neighbor dogs don't bark much cuz they know the peril that awaits. Chickens are a little scarce too.

TheBigT
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-08 12:49 pm   Permalink

The backyard is looking great! That's a real labor of love there. Must be pretty atmospheric at night.

View Profile of TheBigT Send a personal message to TheBigT      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-08 5:06 pm   Permalink

Vic, you're a triple threat, man. Carver, landscaper, decorator. (And JT's one of the original "Carving Post" crew.)
Member #490

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-08 10:00 pm   Permalink

You've got the dream backyard Vic, and everything created with your own two hands. Nice stuff!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikimecula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-08 10:28 pm   Permalink

You need to come to So Cal. My backyard needs help. Very cool!

View Profile of tikimecula Send a personal message to tikimecula  Email tikimecula Goto the website of tikimecula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikilizard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-09 11:22 am   Permalink

Really nice Stuff and great carvings! You could vacation in your own back yard.

Facebook

View Profile of Tikilizard Send a personal message to Tikilizard  Email Tikilizard Goto the website of Tikilizard     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation