FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Jungle's Outpost
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
Jungle's Outpost
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-09 3:14 pm   Permalink

Thanks again guys, and Tikilizard, I laughed when I saw your name. I've brought home alot of lizards from jobs I've worked on. Now they climb all over my house, and on the roof. They keep the bugs in check. Why do they always do pushups? The yard is a micro ecological system. Works well and I don't maintain it much which makes it good for the planet. Go green.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MooneyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-10 12:11 pm   Permalink

Aloha JT!!!
Those Marq"s look Sweet my friend, Looking forward to more of your killer Carvings and more posts,Aloha, Your friend Mooney

View Profile of MooneyTiki Send a personal message to MooneyTiki  Email MooneyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-11 1:59 pm   Permalink

Excellent stuff as usual Digger, but it's been SO Long? What do feed your pet gator? The skeleton lunch leftovers?

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-11 9:25 pm   Permalink

Wow is right The tikis the yard, pool NICE!

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikilizard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-16 09:14 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-04-09 15:14, Jungle Trader wrote:
Thanks again guys, and Tikilizard, I laughed when I saw your name. I've brought home alot of lizards from jobs I've worked on. Now they climb all over my house, and on the roof. They keep the bugs in check. Why do they always do pushups? The yard is a micro ecological system. Works well and I don't maintain it much which makes it good for the planet. Go green.

Florida is full of lizards basking in the sun and doing pushups to woo the females. The name comes from a lizard that spends his day on top of my first tiki's head. Both the lizard and the tiki keep watch over my frontyard. Whenever a bird tries to catch him he runs into the tiki's mouth. Love the eco system! Stay green.

Facebook

View Profile of Tikilizard Send a personal message to Tikilizard  Email Tikilizard Goto the website of Tikilizard     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-22 07:48 am   Permalink

Hey Benz, Mooney, seek. I feed the gator rabbit tikis and mexican clown wrestlers. Excellent protein.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-22 09:04 am   Permalink

JT,

Nice to see you spending some time over here!

lol!!!

Nice Gator!

Does he spew water like the Jungle Cruise?

Hippo, gator...whateva!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-22 09:18 am   Permalink

Hey other Ben, the gator doesn't spew but I do have some tiki fountains in the works. They will be very cool. Thanks.
Hope you are doing well on your build ups.

Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-02 5:16 pm   Permalink

Another 7 ft. hairball but with flames this time. What do you guys think about leaving or skinning the bark off the nose area. I'm likin' the 3 different tones, and lately the flames.
Badass comin' out the flames! Should look killer lit up at night.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

keigs20
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-02 11:02 pm   Permalink

Hey JT lookin good. I like the three tones. I think it would look cool with more flames in a few tones. But that's just me, since the time I could drive a hot-wheel around I could never get enough flames.

View Profile of keigs20 Send a personal message to keigs20  Email keigs20 Goto the website of keigs20     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
surfintiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-03 05:19 am   Permalink

That is BADASS! Ya gotta post full, night-time, lit up photos.

View Profile of surfintiki Send a personal message to surfintiki  Goto the website of surfintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-03 08:22 am   Permalink

Fresh and clean!

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-03 08:31 am   Permalink

DIGGER! Prime piece of wood and what you did to it really Rawks. Love the wrinkled nose so Don't skin it.
Excellent work Sir!~

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-09 10:45 pm   Permalink

Hey Keigs, thanks for the suggestion. I'm thinking more flames below but needs contrast to stand out. Then again, there's a possible buyer in Orange who likes it as is so I might leave it.

Surfin, see below for night shot. Thank you!

BK, looks fresh and clean but it's hell getting it there. Thanks!

Benz, mahalo for the advice. I think I'm gonna leave it. Have fun at Hukilau....you and BK both.

I'd love to do a velvet of this shot with a nekked wahine dancing around it. Better yet, a real live nekked wahine. Any takers? PM me.

Here's the marq with available night lighting. Look closely left side of head you'll see a hole.

A little closer

Now look, you can see a rusted 22 caliber bullet in there. Maybe somebody was shooting at birds. Maybe somebody doesn't like woodpeckers. If I dug it out I might find a small bit of feathers behind it....or not.

[ This Message was edited by: Jungle Trader 2008-06-09 22:48 ]

Tikilizard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-10 07:44 am   Permalink

Leave it in... Gives it character and makes for a good story.

View Profile of Tikilizard Send a personal message to Tikilizard  Email Tikilizard Goto the website of Tikilizard     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation