FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Creating Tiki » » Tiki Carving » » Jungle's Outpost
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
Jungle's Outpost
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-16 7:36 pm   Permalink

My latest 5 foot Ku mask

Mahalo for lookin'

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aaron's Akua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-16 8:03 pm   Permalink

Great work as always, JT. Put that guy in the yard with a candle or lantern behind - instant tiki mood lighting. Nice!

A-A

"Ah, good taste! What a dreadful thing! Taste is the enemy of creativeness."
-Pablo Picasso

View Profile of Aaron's Akua Send a personal message to Aaron's Akua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-16 8:22 pm   Permalink

JT, Lookin Mighty Fine for such a small carving. Howzit feel carving small after all the BIG tikis you have been carving?

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-16 8:26 pm   Permalink

Don't be surprized if a family of birds makes it their new home. Looks good.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-16 9:07 pm   Permalink

Beautiful! I love the Ku mask. I really like that 12 footer too!

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seamus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-17 12:04 pm   Permalink

JT !!
Wow. You're Tikis are looking awesome dude!
I'm just getting back around to TC after our extended moving fiasco. Happy to see you're cranking out the goods. I would still love to collaborate on one of those backyard projects we discussed earlier. I'm just getting my shop set up and getting back to work. Thanks for the inspiration!
seamus

TikisbySeamus.com

View Profile of seamus Send a personal message to seamus  Email seamus Goto the website of seamus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-17 8:11 pm   Permalink

Mahalo AA, Raffer, Slacks, Seamus...
Benzie, man I love doin' the BIG ones. Like you say, "The big ones are easier." Quick cuts. But your back takes a thrashing.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-23 7:49 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-11-16 19:36, Jungle Trader wrote:
My latest 5 foot Ku mask

Hey JT, That would make one nice Volleyball holder!

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-16 6:08 pm   Permalink

Jus a little stuff goin' on. Da' big one in da' middle is for Mr. Pop. Man dis is fun. Toady I wuz trippin'. Playin' Country Western music while carving. Sacrilege I say!!! Jus a sample of stuff to come at Tiki Oasis FIVE baby. These aren't done yet, so drink up braddahs and sistas.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

Aaron's Akua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-16 9:15 pm   Permalink

Okay, JT. Since we're in confession mode here, I've listened to Alan Jackson a few times while carving... and even, dare I say... Jimmy Buffet. But only once or twice... and I didn't really even listen to the lyrics ...really.

Nice tikis, man! I'm looking forward to seeing 'em in person at Oasis.

Aloha,

Aaron

"Ah, good taste! What a dreadful thing! Taste is the enemy of creativeness."
-Pablo Picasso

View Profile of Aaron's Akua Send a personal message to Aaron's Akua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-16 10:27 pm   Permalink

nice work JT. real clean

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
the drunken hat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-17 12:18 am   Permalink

i like the luau 400 style tiki jt! are you going to paint or burn the cuts?

View Profile of the drunken hat Send a personal message to the drunken hat  Email the drunken hat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OnoTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-02-17 12:26 am   Permalink

(((dare I say... Jimmy Buffet))

Please dare say, I listen to Jimmy Buffet when I sail…until I tacked and the boom box went over board, now I listen to … well whatever TikiTita wants to listen too.

View Profile of OnoTiki Send a personal message to OnoTiki  Email OnoTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-17 04:53 am   Permalink

JT!
I might have another (financial) opening for another one of your Tikis come this Oasis.
I'll give you a heads up!
Great Tikis as always.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-17 07:18 am   Permalink

Yeah, I'm burning the cuts, just needs to dry first.
I keep hearing that Mr. Mom song. You know "Bubble gum in the baby's hair, sweet potatoes in my easy chair, rewind Barney for the 15 time". Fortunately those daze are over for me, now I'm coping with the teen years.
There's actually a lot of good CW music out there.

Boobam Ben, I have yet to do a pirate.

Mahalo guys. Can't wait for Oasis.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation