FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Keigs
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
Keigs
ms pleasant
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-12-13 11:25 am   Permalink

Ken is working out of town and forced to be apart from his beloved TC peeps. So, thanks for the compiments Polynesiac. I will relay them to him. The lamp with the fur has a solid piece of heavy plastic tube behind the fabric so, the light shines upward, illuminating the face and downward towards the floor. It can be mounted on the wall or placed on the floor. It would look really cool with colored bulbs. I'm sure Ken will post pictures of it in it's full glory during the weekend.

View Profile of ms pleasant Send a personal message to ms pleasant      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2004-12-24 02:45 am   Permalink

WHOA, i finally just took my time to look at all of Ken's work... freakin' amazing stuff. That last lamp is awesome pawsom. Before I got a hold of the Book o Tiki, I was just making normal palm tikis, but when I saw all the home decor stuff, it really got my imagination going. Ken, your work is amazing, and you are very special to be continuing with your mentor's great tradition and putting your own twist on it!

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
keigs20
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-01 5:05 pm   Permalink

Polynesiac thanks, sorry I shipped the lamp out and never got a good picture of it lit up. I am still working out of town so it is hard to get everything done I want to. TikiTony thanks man I was just checking out your creating post great stuff. I dig the paintings you have a style all your own.

View Profile of keigs20 Send a personal message to keigs20  Email keigs20 Goto the website of keigs20     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-31 8:59 pm   Permalink

Hey Keigs, Isn't there a link somewhere of you chainsaw carving a tiki? I could swear I've seen it and I want to put it up on Creating now so fork it over Keigs.
How you been, OK I Hope??

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-22 6:56 pm   Permalink

Where IS Ken? The Virtuoso of the chain....I miss your posts, brother.

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-22 7:02 pm   Permalink

Dito...

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moondance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-23 08:02 am   Permalink

Another amazing Tiki artist, WOW!

View Profile of Moondance Send a personal message to Moondance  Email Moondance Goto the website of Moondance     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
keigs20
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-25 3:28 pm   Permalink

Sorry for disappearing. I have finally moved to the country where I can carve all night.... But I have no shop yet hopefully really soon. I am going crazy. Also, my computer crashed so I have not been online for a almost 2 months. I am working out of town 5 days a week to pay for this new move and shop to be built. So I hope to be back carving and online soon. Carving is the reason for all these new changes. I just did not realize the time and money it would take to realize my dream. Hope to be back soon........ Thanks for keeping me in mind

View Profile of keigs20 Send a personal message to keigs20  Email keigs20 Goto the website of keigs20     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-28 11:43 am   Permalink

Ken do whatcha gotta do....then get your ass back in here!

G.

View Profile of Tiki G. Send a personal message to Tiki G.  Email Tiki G. Goto the website of Tiki G.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-17 8:16 pm   Permalink

Ken = Timeless vibes....First hand, in-person apprentice to a master...But all Ken..unbelieveable quality (bump)

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation