FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts TiKi tOny's paintings & carvings 11/04
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
TiKi tOny's paintings & carvings 11/04
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-10 10:42 pm   Permalink

Like I said in a previous post, This guy is gonna hit the roof! Get him now before you can't afford him! TT is da man! My prediction is, He'll go High above us all! Too much talent!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-15 12:44 am   Permalink

SWEEET drawingz!! double talent!

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-16 11:17 pm   Permalink

tanks bam bam ben, you're getting me all tingley inside. Oh, Gecko, You're still my hero! Well, who would win in a bare-fisted fist fight? You or the Chiki?

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-19 12:15 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the kind words from everybody. Ask any of the carvers or artist here, when you get complements its so much more inspiring to go out and start working again! _
mY TiKi sLide sHow:
TiKi
eMaiL mE fOr cUsToM TiKiS, Lamps, mAsks, sHeLvEs, sHiFtEr kNobS, nEcKLaCeS, wALL pANeLs, bAcKyArD hUtS, or aNyTing.

[ This Message was edited by: tikitony on 2003-10-27 22:04 ]

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-28 10:47 am   Permalink

HOLY Tikironi!
How did I miss this post before?
Yer stuff is AMAZING!
Love it...
must find out how to git some of it.
makes me think of tiki meets tikiroom meets mightmare before xmas. SUPER DUPER !
Have ya got a website set up yet?
Pea

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OceaOtica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-28 2:22 pm   Permalink

man, i dig that head salesman. your stuff is great, looks like lithograths. ill add another name to my going in debt tiki purchase list.

View Profile of OceaOtica Send a personal message to OceaOtica  Email OceaOtica Goto the website of OceaOtica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-28 9:55 pm   Permalink

hey, tanks pea, and tikitanked. Well, each drawing is on 8x11 cardstock paper, which most take less than an hour to draw, and I only charge $25. per hour for these. So, each is only $25. No real website yet, and probably not for a while, since I still can't figure out the whole ftp, web hosting thing. Anyone wanna trade tecky for tiki?

Live like a Beachcomber!

Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-28 10:34 pm   Permalink

Chony, I looked for your shelf last night on Monster House. It was too good for that crappy a$$ room anyway. Did you get it back? Tiki OOGeY bOOGeY!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-29 10:51 am   Permalink

chiki, yer always lookin out fo me. Well, I only gave them the voodoo doll, not the shelf. They did show the voodoo doll for a split second. yeah, cheezy house as always on dat show. I noticed the dude had a bunch o tikis tho before they slaughtered it. I'm probably gonna spam him with chiki flyers & tt flyers now.

kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-29 1:19 pm   Permalink

DUDE!

ROCK AND RULE!

MIND BLOWING!

HARDCORE!

THE DEAL!

MAXIMUS!

SHOCKING!

NICE!

View Profile of kooche Send a personal message to kooche  Goto the website of kooche     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rorysm
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-29 2:14 pm   Permalink

cool drawings, wish I had one.

View Profile of Rorysm Send a personal message to Rorysm  Goto the website of Rorysm     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
msmeow6369

Posted: 2003-10-29 4:23 pm   Permalink

hi tikitony! i am a newbie to tiki central.
i really like your art work, do you sell it?
the two heads for your one is great!
angela

View Profile of msmeow6369 Send a personal message to msmeow6369  Email msmeow6369     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-29 10:04 pm   Permalink

tiki tony mug?

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-29 11:52 pm   Permalink

kooche, dat means a lot from you, i way dig your stuff! Rorysm, don't wish, pick one out man! msmeow6369 aka angela, yup there $25 ea. they're on 8x11 card stock paper, and welcome to Tiki Central.
smogbreather,,, ahhhh, I'm drooling at the thought of it!

Live like a Beachcomber!

SES
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-30 02:05 am   Permalink

Hey Tikitony...
Are these three available?
Put my name on them if so.
thanks!
SES

View Profile of SES Send a personal message to SES      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation