FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts TiKi tOny's paintings & carvings 11/04
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
TiKi tOny's paintings & carvings 11/04
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-27 11:46 am   Permalink

Hey CHongO, .. I'm still waiting for my mug.. But I'll keep you up to date when they all arrive. Yeah, schoo started the monday after LB tiki fest... I'm finished with the masters for now, and working on my credential now. Can't wait to get my own classroom. Over the summer I had 3 apprentice surf school students working on carving tikis... they learn so fast. They're all trying to sell them to their friends now... too funny. Chongo, hope you're going to SF Otto's summer of tiki show opening next month! I'll see you there.

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-08 12:42 am   Permalink

Bumpin' up for TikiTony...I really like Birds, Birds...but all of them are such FUN! Very nice Tony!

[ This Message was edited by: DawnTiki on 2004-11-08 00:47 ]

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VonTiki
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2004-11-08 12:52 am   Permalink

Tony!!! You're the man!!! See you at Cruz.

View Profile of VonTiki Send a personal message to VonTiki  Email VonTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-11 08:38 am   Permalink

TikiTony -- the next SHAG..... watch and see.

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-11 09:02 am   Permalink

Hey Tony, I really dig your pen and ink stuff. You are one talented dude.

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MEAN GENE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-31 10:45 am   Permalink

BUMP FOR TONY!
What do ya guys think about a TiKi tOny series of limited edition hand-pulled serigraphs?

Let us know.

View Profile of MEAN GENE Send a personal message to MEAN GENE  Email MEAN GENE Goto the website of MEAN GENE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-01 1:03 pm   Permalink

I think you would have a great success. Tonys' turning into the Artist of the year!!I only hope that when he finally finishes school and finds a real job, he doesn't quit carving. Maybe Carving could be his real job?

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McDougall
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-01 7:04 pm   Permalink

tOny's art rOcKs!

View Profile of McDougall Send a personal message to McDougall  Email McDougall Goto the website of McDougall     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-22 02:58 am   Permalink

McDougal, you rock! Did you get my email?

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Peel
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-01-22 09:33 am   Permalink

Awesome work, I love your ink work

View Profile of Peel Send a personal message to Peel      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kauno
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-01-22 9:05 pm   Permalink

TikiTony your work is looking primo man! I was just checking out your website. I'm totally digging the Tabou Tiki mug, are they available yet? Great drawings, awesome stuff!

View Profile of kauno Send a personal message to kauno  Goto the website of kauno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-14 8:27 pm   Permalink

cant get enoght tiki tony!!!...........so are those mugs available?...and i still need to send ya a photo of the painting the wahine and i bought at hukilau(not on the first page).....also, lemme know what you'd charge to design our wedding invitations (were thinkin mr. and mrs tiki with a blowfish and a couple of yer birdz.......

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-24 04:43 am   Permalink

oOps, did you cats get married already? As for the mugs... I was told they'll be available to buy from www.taboutikiroom.com but because of shipping costs, I won't be selling them, I don't thik.

Live like a Beachcomber! www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-08 9:03 pm   Permalink

Wanted to bump this up to give a public shout of gratitude to Tony.

When I got home from work today there was a Priority Mail shipment waiting for me at my doorstep. Inside the package was this:

That's right folks - an original color drawing. Included with this drawing was another one done in pencil:

I'm really jazzed about this gesture. I really dig Tony's work and am very happy to frame these pieces and put them up on my wall.

I also have a unique piece of original Tiki Tony art that I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to display. Its a pair of sandals that are marked "Fort Lauderdale." What makes this pair of sandals unique is the story behind them.

These sandals were one of a few pairs of sandals handed to us by Humuhumu, our next door neighbor in the "Roach Motel" that a few of us scurried to after being evacuated from the Bahia Cabana because of Hurricane Jeanne. You see, the floors of this place had a sort of "film" on them....

While it rained HEAVILY outside, our group (Tiki Tony, Tiki Diablo, Jungletrader, Bongofury and myself) watched CNN intently for updates on the impending hurricane. Tony drew some unique artwork on the bottom of this particular pair of sandals:

When Tony handed them back to me, I just couldn't bear to walk around on those drawings. So, I put the sandals in my bag and roughed it on that slimey floor barefoot.

THANKS FOR THE GREAT WORK TONY and THANKS FOR YOUR GIFT!

Pick up his work while you can now folks! I'm telling Y'all, Tiki Tony is the next SHAG. Watch and see!

Poly-Pop *

He who dies with the most broken mugs WINS!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-08 9:04 pm   Permalink

That's some sweet stuff!

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation