FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Tiki Diablo carves for OA !
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page ) Remove Highlighting
Tiki Diablo carves for OA !
Tiki Lee's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-21 11:19 pm   Permalink

I spotted that place while driving by the other day on the way home from skulking around the Neon Graveyard, and was hoping it was some kind of tiki-style place. I had no idea it was co-birthed by one of our own modern-day tiki-carving legends! Let's hope this one sticks around and spawns a new trend in Vegas! Hawaiians are moving here in droves. It's justa matter of time...!

View Profile of Tiki Lee's Send a personal message to Tiki Lee's      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki beat by marcus thorn
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-04-28 6:57 pm   Permalink

I checked out this place in Vegas - very Cool! We just missed each other at Oceanic Arts in Los Angeles - Bob Van Oosting said you had been in an hour before I got there and he was really bummed that we didnt get to meet each other. But I am glad that I got to check out some of your stuff. Maybe we can catch up on my next trip - or if you get a chance to come over to Australia drop me a line.

View Profile of tiki beat by marcus thorn Send a personal message to tiki beat by marcus thorn  Email tiki beat by marcus thorn Goto the website of tiki beat by marcus thorn     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-28 10:19 pm   Permalink

Marcus, still in town? If so call me, maybe the Tiki Ti sat night.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-28 10:20 pm   Permalink

Marcus, still in town? If so call me, maybe the Tiki Ti sat night. My ph # is on my website.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Diablo 2006-04-28 22:21 ]

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigap
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-04-28 11:31 pm   Permalink

Hey Danny - don't know how I missed this before, but it's very cool. The style is great! It's encouraging to see that someone is making a living at this thing we call tiki. If ever in the Washington DC area, you better gimme a call.

gap

View Profile of tikigap Send a personal message to tikigap  Email tikigap Goto the website of tikigap     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-01 11:36 pm   Permalink

GAP wassup? You have to talk to that store about their name.

tiki beat by marcus thorn
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-05-02 2:22 pm   Permalink

Sorry I am back home in OZ - had a great trip though and maybe we can catch up next time I am over. Hoping to do a trip late next year.

View Profile of tiki beat by marcus thorn Send a personal message to tiki beat by marcus thorn  Email tiki beat by marcus thorn Goto the website of tiki beat by marcus thorn     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-18 10:01 am   Permalink

new stuff for y'all on page one.

Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-18 10:40 am   Permalink

I heard you did some sort of pendant...

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-18 3:01 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-05-18 10:01, Tiki Diablo wrote:
new stuff for y'all on page one.

Great suff as always Danny!

Geez, that little fella could keep Magnum in business.
Must never let my girlfriend meet him.

[ This Message was edited by: hodadhank 2006-05-21 04:27 ]

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-05-18 3:58 pm   Permalink

Danny,

I saw that place in Redondo, next door to Hennessey's. I was wondering who made those ultra-cool lamps. I shoulda known.

Sabu

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-18 8:27 pm   Permalink

Danny-
I dig on your work. You got mad skillz!!! Your new Tiki's and the shadow box are freakin cool.
Later,
Spermy

[ This Message was edited by: The Sperm Whale 2006-05-18 20:30 ]

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-18 9:01 pm   Permalink

Hmmm...let me take a look...yeah...I'm gonna have to say that's gonna run "player", player.

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-18 9:01 pm   Permalink

Awesome !!!!! Dig that Red glaze and sparkly shimmer on the outside.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aikiman44
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-19 2:56 pm   Permalink

Where is all this new stuff listed?

View Profile of aikiman44 Send a personal message to aikiman44  Email aikiman44 Goto the website of aikiman44     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation