FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Tiki Diablo carves for OA !
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Tiki Diablo carves for OA !
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-01 07:00 am   Permalink

Another one Blows me away. Really cool work,nice.
Love the Table, Lamps and the Tiki stool is awsome.Keep 'em coming
Benzart

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beatnikfly
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-02-01 10:01 am   Permalink

Wow - very nice work.

View Profile of beatnikfly Send a personal message to beatnikfly  Goto the website of beatnikfly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-01 10:12 am   Permalink

You rock, love the carvings!

View Profile of FLOUNDERart Send a personal message to FLOUNDERart  Email FLOUNDERart Goto the website of FLOUNDERart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-01 10:43 am   Permalink

How did I miss this before? That frame for Miles' work is deistracting! Your Marquesan stuff is a dream. Really nice.

Mai-Kai Memories Series Custom ceramic mugs!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-01 11:29 am   Permalink

Okay Chiki, for some reason I have to try to make a bigger one, (some things just can't go unchallenged.) I like BIG tikis and since I might be buying a skid-steer loader this year, might as well put it to good use. What kind of wood did you use? Are you really going to put Mai Tai's in it? and drink out of it?

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-01 2:08 pm   Permalink

Holy moly how did I miss this post?
what a collection! Every piece is amazing. Totally diggin' your furniture. Geez, what else can one say. You rule.
thanks for sharing theses pics with us.
What are your thoughts and experience on carvin Eucalyptus. We have those logs laying around all over the place up here.

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-01 9:36 pm   Permalink

my goodness gracious! dude...how much ass does a guy have to kick until he's kicked enough?

you sicken me with your raw talent my main man!

SICK WIZARDRY!

tnx 4 sharin!

View Profile of kooche Send a personal message to kooche  Goto the website of kooche     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-01 10:11 pm   Permalink

Man...I've been saying that all along...Chiki is top dog in this junkyard.

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-01 11:06 pm   Permalink

Thanks folks for the props. JT, but palm , of course! Eucalyptus is heavy and hard as hellbut has a beaut grain. I believe it tends to crack alot too. BK I've been called a Dog before, hehehe,but I am not the top. That's fo sho!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-02 06:22 am   Permalink

Gotta say it again,, Unbelievable, I really love your Lines, the way you bring things together, That Eucalyptus IS Very hard wood and has a Nice grain. I've seen the color grom a Purpilish red to the Bright Yellow. Those logs cut into 4 # slabs make great garden Stepping stones, carving the wood almost Always Kills tools and ends up with Deep checks. Pretty wood though.
We need more Pictures, No holdin' out.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-02 08:37 am   Permalink

Chiki, so then if you are pouring anything into it, (with palm or euc.) you'll need a container or liner to go into the largest mug. Liquid will seep right thru palm and euc is poisonous.

(I've been referring to the giant mug brah....what kind of wood?)

[ This Message was edited by: jungletrader on 2004-02-02 09:02 ]

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mattfink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-02 08:51 am   Permalink

Man, everything you've shown on here is absolutely fantastic!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Matt

View Profile of mattfink Send a personal message to mattfink  Email mattfink Goto the website of mattfink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-22 10:29 am   Permalink

Damn, Chiki, save one uh dem mugs fo me! You'll be at Oasis Thursday, right?! I'm gettin in line early!
And that frame for Miles' Tiki Ti art: It kicks so much ass I had to borrow some *more* ass to be kicked. Great work!
Now if I could just afford one of those tiki stools to rest my over-kicked ass on!

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-24 09:39 am   Permalink

Thanks Rich, I will post pics of the test glazes soon so y'all can see. The colors I am trying are a satin black outside witha lime green inside and a true green translucent with a muted corvette yellow.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-25 8:55 pm   Permalink

Great Mug Chiki. Unfortunately, from you I expect nothing less than top notch work.

Excellent.

Hasta Luego "Hawaiiano"
Hablamos.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation