FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Tiki Diablo carves for OA !
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page ) Remove Highlighting
Tiki Diablo carves for OA !
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-04 6:01 pm   Permalink

I posted pics of the glazed mugs in the collecting forum. Too much crap to do now but will post the pics here later.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-11 12:20 am   Permalink

Fred (suicide Sam owns the table at the beginning.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-11 06:00 am   Permalink

DG~! Your work is just amazing, I REALLY feel bad now even asking you to consider doing a mug for my event. Is there anything that you cannot make into a tiki?? Maybe I should come work for you, need a delivery guy?.

Toa

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-11 2:16 pm   Permalink

Haven't posted a pic of my work in a while, so here it is on pg 1 ./ This piece was done back in July for the Age of Aquarius show at Copro Nason.

[ This Message was edited by: thechikitiki on 2004-10-11 14:17 ]

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-11 4:54 pm   Permalink

Good to see you put some pix up tct. It was good to finally meet you as short as it was.
See ya next year.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2004-10-11 9:45 pm   Permalink

The Tiki Ricardo is cool. A musical work of art. The harder you beat the drum, the more you can feel the air come out of the Tiki mouth! Great stuff Diablo!

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kreepy tiki jaksin
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-10-12 5:09 pm   Permalink

bro youre stuff is so on da money its jus krazy!! it's art like this that keeps me wanting to make tikis forever man. wish i wasnt drunk when i met you this hukilau and talked to ya more what da hell i hope to see you in youre coast soon. keep kickin' tiki ass , Jaksin

View Profile of kreepy tiki jaksin Send a personal message to kreepy tiki jaksin  Goto the website of kreepy tiki jaksin     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-29 01:03 am   Permalink

Coo Coo folks, thanksand sorry for not responding earlier. Jaksin wassup boy!

rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-29 3:59 pm   Permalink

I am super jealous , Damn thats badass. Thanks for sharing / please show more photos of the car.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kanaka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-29 7:43 pm   Permalink

That bad a$$ tiki ride is on eBay right now!

Scotty

View Profile of Kanaka Send a personal message to Kanaka  Email Kanaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-29 8:21 pm   Permalink

oh my god that car rules!!!

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2004-10-29 9:53 pm   Permalink

I don't want a 'Bong' post to taint Danny's genuine humanity in your eyes, but, he is one of the truist humans to walk amoung us. A class act all the way...

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-12 10:46 pm   Permalink

for the carvers

Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-13 08:10 am   Permalink

COOL!
Good to see you carving a big one again. See you at TO5 braddah.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-03-13 4:55 pm   Permalink

mmmmm....9.5 feet of tiki goodness! Too cool, too cool. I liked how you worked your style into it to give it a more unique look

I missed that rod too - that is one sweet job on the interior, very high class! THanks for posting some of the work you've been doing

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation