FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Creating Tiki » » Other Crafts » » Tiki Diablo carves for OA !
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Tiki Diablo carves for OA !
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-13 10:09 pm   Permalink

Danny... that's a beaut! That's the best when you loom over it while you work then you stand 'em up and they loom WAYYYY over your head!

Keep up the good work... hopefully I'll see you in Florida again.

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-14 10:00 am   Permalink

Coo,Coo folks thios was fun to carve and I'll post more pics today. Ft. Lauderdale for sure!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-14 10:39 am   Permalink

Man you do some amazing stuff, Man!!! Your work is excellent!! Even if you weren't into the latest Tiki I'm glad you like it now. Cause it looks great!! That shift knob is killer, Too!! Keep up the good work and thanks for posting photo's!!!
Later,
Spermy

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-14 10:44 am   Permalink

Your gift for proportion and symmetry is apparent in all that you create.

(sounds like a fortune cookie doesnt it)

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-14 12:35 pm   Permalink

I dream of carving something so nice. I really dig the shift knob. How is the shop truck coming along?

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sirginn
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-03-14 1:28 pm   Permalink

Looking sweet Danny! Can't wait to see what you got in store for us, maybe an exchange at the Ti?

Later,
Scott

View Profile of sirginn Send a personal message to sirginn      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-14 1:50 pm   Permalink

Danny, you stay away too long, but when you return, it is with Great Stuff.9 feet of great tiki. Are you in a race with me to see who can carve the least?
More More

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-14 6:55 pm   Permalink

Ummm... Did you say that 9+ footer was for the Point Break in Redondo Beach? Is that the same as the Point Break "Surfin' Tiki Bar Since 1947", the same Point Break that has NEVER BEEN OPEN in the almost 2 years it's been there? I've driven by it (literally) hundreds of times, and every time, day or night, the place has been locked up tight and dark. As I mentioned on an earlier thread, I have lost interest in the place, but if it's true that there will be a 9+ foot TikiDiablo beauty gracing this joint, I may have to check it out after all.

If it's ever open, that is...
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-15 2:01 pm   Permalink

Scott, the exchange is going down at athe Ti ! We're almost there. Benzart, I whittle away, just don't post the things so much, But I wouldn't dare compete with you on anything! Docta, Docta, this is for the very same place, and will open soon. I drop it off manana about 10 am.Muchas Gracias amigos.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikimecula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-17 6:07 pm   Permalink

To Cool for words!

View Profile of tikimecula Send a personal message to tikimecula  Email tikimecula Goto the website of tikimecula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-16 6:59 pm   Permalink

I finally got it up! I got this frame from Danny a little while back and figured it was time to post some images of it. I added the basket weave matting and a little glass float, we put a teeny tiny LED light in it, it really doesn't light much up, just draws your attention to it (sorta,kinda). Sometime this summer I plan on putting some matting up on the wall its hanging on. I'm really happy with it, it compliments Miles print so nicely. Thanks Danny

What a cute lil' belly button

This image came out to dark, I've had 1 too many Castaways tonight to even try to fix it at this point...darnit!

[ This Message was edited by: DawnTiki on 2005-04-16 19:35 ]

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kono
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-17 07:45 am   Permalink

DawnTiki, I am speechless. Wow.

View Profile of Kono Send a personal message to Kono  Email Kono Goto the website of Kono     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-18 09:01 am   Permalink

Hey Dawn,

Looks cool all together and up on the wall. That 'lil float is the ticket! Yahooo!

Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-18 10:21 am   Permalink

That is a FINE frame! You're a freak, Danny!

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sirginn
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-04-18 11:03 am   Permalink

That frame is stylin! Makes me even more anxious to see Danny's new frames our Miles paintings.
Thanks for posting

View Profile of sirginn Send a personal message to sirginn      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation