FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Tiki Diablo carves for OA !
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Tiki Diablo carves for OA !
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-04-18 9:32 pm   Permalink

Danny, that's some really nice work! Beautiful man, beautiful. It compliments Miles' print very nicely...Dawn you are one lucky person! thanks for sharing your pics!

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-18 11:28 pm   Permalink

When I took the frame in to get the matting put in, the framer about fell over when I placed this on the table. Then I showed him Miles print. He was pretty excited to get started on it as soon as he could. When I went in to pick it up, they had it showcased in the display area, on an easel, all alone, nothing but this one item. It was pretty neat knowing they had taken everything else out of the display area just to spotlight this one piece. A big Mahalo to Danny (thechikitiki) and Miles (kooche)

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-19 07:07 am   Permalink

Had the pleasure of meeting Dawn and seeing Danny at OA when they did the hand-off of the frame. It is a thing of beauty! Good work Danny...

View Profile of Tiki Matt Send a personal message to Tiki Matt  Goto the website of Tiki Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-19 07:07 am   Permalink

Edit: Hit submit twice...sorry

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Matt on 2005-04-19 07:09 ]

View Profile of Tiki Matt Send a personal message to Tiki Matt  Goto the website of Tiki Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-08 6:48 pm   Permalink

Hey TikiDiablo, you will always be thechikitiki to me. I just went thru your whole thread and it brought back so many memories seeing those pieces again. Youturn out so much art and it is always different and never the same. I have great respect for you as an artist, though I know you are a sickman. you have a few marbles loose or sumthin to make art like you do you can't be sane? Keep up the good work and lets hope that tikiDiablo is near as good as the chikitiki. Love ya' man

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BambooPrincess
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-06-09 05:09 am   Permalink

Tiki Diablo
I am speechless! You are another original, ..Thank you for sharing your beautiful works of art with us all.

View Profile of BambooPrincess Send a personal message to BambooPrincess      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-09 08:07 am   Permalink

Ahh shucks Benzart. I don't deserve such praise. But I'll agree with you on the cwazy part. Thanks to you too Booprincess! I broke ground on hte Mission Tiki Drive-in this week. That's my current project that has me away from TC, but I'll post some pics of current work soon Benz, jsut for you.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-09 11:21 pm   Permalink

You da man Dan...

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-29 09:54 am   Permalink

bttt

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-29 10:42 am   Permalink

bttt ???
I knew you were a wild crazy tiki guy

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-29 11:04 am   Permalink

Dig the lights Chiki. Awesome job you have done there!

G.

View Profile of Tiki G. Send a personal message to Tiki G.  Email Tiki G. Goto the website of Tiki G.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KAHAKA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-30 9:18 pm   Permalink

Hot damn, look at those things! Nice!

View Profile of KAHAKA Send a personal message to KAHAKA  Email KAHAKA Goto the website of KAHAKA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-08-30 9:29 pm   Permalink

AWWWW!!!yeah! Tiki diablo makes his mark in the Hollywood riviera. Simply beautiful creations. You make some REALLY high quality stuff. Got any extras?

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aaron's Akua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-30 9:30 pm   Permalink

Those lamps are too cool to be hanging outside like that. Someone's going to make off with them. Hmmm... where is that place again?

"Ah, good taste! What a dreadful thing! Taste is the enemy of creativeness."
-Pablo Picasso

View Profile of Aaron's Akua Send a personal message to Aaron's Akua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HelloTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-31 09:35 am   Permalink

Geez! Great great stuff!! All of you !What a talented bunch! So much great Tiki Art! But, we can never have enough Tikis. You TC folks are a true inspiration ....and a very "humbling experience" at the same time.

We sure could use more Tikis in Hawaii. (Gecko is carving as fast as he can.) You should all move here. I've got plenty of space in the carport and lots of noisy tools.

View Profile of HelloTiki Send a personal message to HelloTiki  Email HelloTiki Goto the website of HelloTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation