FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Tiki Diablo carves for OA !
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page ) Remove Highlighting
Tiki Diablo carves for OA !
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-31 2:03 pm   Permalink

Danny, I hope those lights are bolted down pretty securly, else I'm Sure someone will make off with them.. Now Where exactly are they located?? Excellent.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-31 2:32 pm   Permalink

I was wondering whats been keeping you too busy to pop into check onto TC. There is no stopping you Danny! Those are some great big beautiful lamps! Love everything you do always! Don't forget us!

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-09 12:32 am   Permalink

bttt

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-09 04:34 am   Permalink

Excellent stuff Danny. I Still love "thechikitiki". Thanks for bumping this up since a lot of our newbies don't know your work!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-01-09 06:59 am   Permalink

and the others reaquainted! that tiki kicks ass - that fine detail on the head looks crazy!

I had forgotten about point break...I can't wait to check out the interior

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aaron's Akua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-09 12:19 pm   Permalink

The more I attempt to make tikis the more I appreciate your style, Danny. Killer tiki. How big?

"Ah, good taste! What a dreadful thing! Taste is the enemy of creativeness."
-Pablo Picasso

View Profile of Aaron's Akua Send a personal message to Aaron's Akua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-28 2:25 pm   Permalink

Bumpity bump bump... Coontiki! On de way!

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VonTiki
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2006-02-28 8:31 pm   Permalink

Wow man, your work is phenominal! I can't wait to learn some of that chisel technique in Tennesee.

View Profile of VonTiki Send a personal message to VonTiki  Email VonTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-19 11:09 am   Permalink

Vegas project on page 1

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-19 12:49 pm   Permalink

this place is in vegas? is it open yet? are the drinks good?

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-19 3:19 pm   Permalink

That outrigger light is da bomb! Once again you re-invent the classics!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-19 9:49 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the bum BK. Yes this bar is open and am not sure about the drinks, Did manage to have a beer witha the owner at Henneseys though. Thanks Swank. COON TIKI!

Beachnik
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-03-19 9:51 pm   Permalink

Incredible work Diablo. You have come a long way in a short period of time! I believe it was 6 yrs ago when I was down in Oceanside checking out Bamboo 2 U for the first time and you were walking in. We talked for a few and you were just blown away by all the tikis. I remember you saying that you wanted to start carving and quit your job.....now look...you are one of the best artist north of the equator! Keep it up bro!
You gonna set up at Tiki Oasis in May?

From a Venice carver,
Beachnik

View Profile of Beachnik Send a personal message to Beachnik  Email Beachnik     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-03-20 3:09 pm   Permalink

beautiful work danny, it looks like you outdid yourself. Can't wait to check it out.

Swanks right about the light - totally killer! don't you have one at the other mickey finz too?
You're on top of the game! keep it rollin'!!!!

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. Dale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-21 2:02 pm   Permalink

Finally theres something to do in Vegas besides swim, drink, eat, gamble, go to shows, drink, eat, make babies, ride roller coasters, ck. out pros, shop, eat, drink, get married, ck. out museums, nurse hangovers, go dancing, get drunk, eat.

Now I can collect tiki lights and get drunk in the same place!!!!!

The Diablo in Sin City....what could be more natural?

Great work Danny....Just beautiful.

-Happy Skull-ptures---

View Profile of Mr. Dale Send a personal message to Mr. Dale  Email Mr. Dale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation