FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » General Tiki » » Jack-o-lanterns
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Jack-o-lanterns
rupe33
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-31 07:38 am   Permalink

Did one 2 years ago from an online pattern but this year wanted to do something different... so was looking at which mugs might be good to mimic on our gourd this year, and behold! Munktiki's "Ultra Cute Kitty" fit the bill pretty well:

And here it is all lit up in the dark...

Cheers! And...
Happy Happy Halloween, Halloween, Halloween!
Happy Happy Halloween, Silver Shamrock!
(Tune in for the big giveaway at 9; don't forget to wear your mask!)
~Rupe

[ This Message was edited by: rupe33 2007-10-31 07:40 ]

View Profile of rupe33 Send a personal message to rupe33  Goto the website of rupe33     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-31 08:55 am   Permalink

Hey, where is TikiJoe'sPop??? He did some amazing pumpkins this year. Gilligan, Jimi Hendrix, and Dean Martin. I'm mad I didnt take photos!

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-31 1:29 pm   Permalink

First year that I havn't had a pumpkin. But this guy has been around a while.

View Profile of uncle trav Send a personal message to uncle trav      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Joe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-26 9:44 pm   Permalink

I can't believe how amazing Crazy Al's pumpkin carving's are! Went to Damon's for brunch and I've had the champagne/after brunch wine urge to carve one.

View Profile of Coco Joe Send a personal message to Coco Joe  Email Coco Joe Goto the website of Coco Joe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-10-27 11:21 pm   Permalink

Haven't carved a pumpkin in 4 or 5 years. Got a call from my cousin who carved an amazing Mario head pumpkin, and the Ellen show wanted him to carve on the show but he lives way up in Oregon, so I had to whip this up for a backup. You might see Crazy Al and me on Ellen this week!

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Alii Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-29 7:14 pm   Permalink

Some cool pumpkolanterns around here !!!
Here are my humble submissions to the collection.

First is a carving I did 9 years ago for a contest among the employees at the Charthouse here in Kona.

And this next one was from last year - a little sculptural conceptual piece that towered over the oceanfront drive through town.

[ This Message was edited by: Alii Tiki 2008-10-29 19:15 ]

View Profile of Alii Tiki Send a personal message to Alii Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-10-29 10:00 pm   Permalink

Found this Moai profile pattern on tikifish.com (inactive TC member?) and carved a pumpkin tonight

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Joe's Pop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-01 2:34 pm   Permalink

Here are the 3 that Sweet Pea was talking about from last year; Gilligan, Jimi Hendrix & Dean Martin. They're all about 4-6 days old at the time the pictures were taken, so the "sag" is setting in. Still, it was a blast to make. So here's 3 of my heroes (too bad they never jammed together - Bob Denver (Gilligan/Maynard G. Krebs) was a hell of a percussionist!) ---

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Joe's Pop 2008-11-01 14:39 ]

View Profile of Tiki Joe's Pop Send a personal message to Tiki Joe's Pop  Goto the website of Tiki Joe's Pop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIVILLE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-01 3:33 pm   Permalink

did this one in a hurry ( not that I could do anybetter if I took my time lol )

View Profile of TIKIVILLE Send a personal message to TIKIVILLE  Email TIKIVILLE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
christiki295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-22 07:37 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-10-29 12:30, crazy al wrote:
here are some results of the pumpkin carving contest at the Puka bar here in Long Bch CA....

I was a judge and my two pumpkins where not judged

the nice palms and Moai were the owner's hand at carving, and the second from the left was the winner.

Wow!

View Profile of christiki295 Send a personal message to christiki295  Email christiki295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TxTikiGirl
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-10-23 08:32 am   Permalink

How I've lived 30 yrs and never carved a pumpkin I'll never know...but here's my first attempt! Thanks to a Shag illustration I had a pretty good template

View Profile of TxTikiGirl Send a personal message to TxTikiGirl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-23 7:42 pm   Permalink

thanks for the bump christiki! i've yet to get back to the squashes... been doing this media...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9wq3dzd2ao
i wanted to get some pumpkins in this thing but spent all my time on the mugs...

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
closettiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-29 8:40 pm   Permalink

my pumpkins......tiki and star wars........hmmm

View Profile of closettiki Send a personal message to closettiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-10-30 9:47 pm   Permalink

Happy Hawaii-Ween Tiki Tribe!

Solar powered Tiki-o-lantern!

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-30 10:16 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-10-21 10:39, MachTiki wrote:
Jack O'Tiki was quite distraught over the fact that he wasn't nearly as attractive as BadMojo's carvings.

Bump

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation