FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Attn: Dallas Tikiphiles!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Attn: Dallas Tikiphiles!!
Kenike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-07 07:26 am   Permalink

Quote:
What time @ Coconuts?

I can be there around 8:30pm but everyone can start earlier if you want.

View Profile of Kenike Send a personal message to Kenike  Email Kenike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sassattack
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-01-07 4:34 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-01-05 21:27, suelo wrote:
The old Trader Vics IS intact. We were lucky enough to be let in, and took a ton of pictures! Renting it out? That's a cool $2500 a night ($500 is a deposit). That includes waiters and bartenders, NOT your food & booze. They said it was MUCH cooler in years past before everything started getting ripped-off...hence the $500 deposit.

Argghh-that's a bit pricey. No wonder the dudeball behind the counter was a bit full of himself!
Suelo, Can you post some of those pics for us all to ooh and ahh?

View Profile of Sassattack Send a personal message to Sassattack  Email Sassattack     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMikey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-07 9:35 pm   Permalink

Friday, Jan 30th. I'm there.

View Profile of TikiMikey Send a personal message to TikiMikey  Email TikiMikey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Reever
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-01-19 9:16 pm   Permalink

Hey, Unkle John. Are you really the guy that stole the Trader Vic's tiki?

View Profile of Reever Send a personal message to Reever  Goto the website of Reever     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unkle John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-20 07:17 am   Permalink

LOL i wish. But it sounds like something i'd do.

[ This Message was edited by: Unkle John on 2004-01-20 07:17 ]

View Profile of Unkle John Send a personal message to Unkle John  Email Unkle John Goto the website of Unkle John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Reever
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-01-29 4:42 pm   Permalink

Alright, so is tomorrow night still on? I'm trying to make it happen... gotta get out of some other plans...

Who's coming and what time?

View Profile of Reever Send a personal message to Reever  Goto the website of Reever     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kenike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-29 4:55 pm   Permalink

Quote:
Who's coming and what time?

There's a different thread for this:
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=7251&forum=4&16

I'm not sure who's definitely coming...I still plan on being there between 8 & 8:30.

View Profile of Kenike Send a personal message to Kenike  Email Kenike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hazmania
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-01-29 9:29 pm   Permalink

I plan on coming with my friend Jason (and wives?)but probably won't make it until 8:30-45pm. We have 7:30 dinner reservations in Addison. I'm 6'2",early forties,brown hair. Jason is 5'9",mid-thirties with sleeves of tattoos.

View Profile of hazmania Send a personal message to hazmania  Email hazmania     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-30 01:03 am   Permalink

Y'all have a great time! Next time, try to do this on a Saturday, so we Houston folks can join you (can't do no 4 hour drive on a Friday after work and get there at 8:00!). I'd be there if I could .

But there's rumor of a new tiki bar in Houston........YAAAY!!! Then YOU lot can make the road trip!

Someone make sure and do a trip report in Locating Tiki under the thread already there. I want to know how the drinks are, and if they are playing surf music after all now, or not.

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hazmania
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-01-30 4:56 pm   Permalink

Oops! Something came up and I might not make it. Hope somebody gets this. Sorry.

View Profile of hazmania Send a personal message to hazmania  Email hazmania     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation