FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Hawaiian Inn: Who's In?: post here
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
Hawaiian Inn: Who's In?: post here
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-16 7:32 pm   Permalink

I'm making my final preparations before I leave for the airport -- my flight gets in to Orlando at 6something a.m., so I'll get to the hotel probably by 9, and I'll kill time by sleeping, shopping and/or relaxing poolside (read: drinking), if anyone else is also trying to kill time, give me a holler on my cell: 206-349-1362. Otherwise, I'll see you in the lobby at about 4:45.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cybertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-16 8:11 pm   Permalink

Well, the car is loaded, got the liquor, the umbrellas, the limes, mint and music ready to go. I'll be leaving around 5 or so tomorrow, and should be in sometime mid morning. If anyone is looking for me, I'll have my cellphone with me, 954-483-8014. Cheers, and I look forward to having a great time with everyone!

http://www.cybertiki.com

View Profile of cybertiki Send a personal message to cybertiki  Email cybertiki Goto the website of cybertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-17 01:25 am   Permalink

Okay, wait a minute...when is Humu coming through the KTPR here?

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-17 06:09 am   Permalink

In case any of you lucky folks are checking in over the weekend, I put up a few Daytona Beach locales you might want be sure you see (and get better pictures of!)

See this thread-
http://tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=7247&forum=1

View Profile of Sabina Send a personal message to Sabina  Goto the website of Sabina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kailuageoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-19 08:42 am   Permalink

Mahalo to all who came to the Hawaiian last weekend. Marian and I had a great time meeting everyone and hanging out with you. Special thanks to Pablus & CyberTiki for setting up and hosting the hospitality room. If anyone took pics, we would love to see them.
Aloha,
KG

View Profile of Kailuageoff Send a personal message to Kailuageoff  Email Kailuageoff     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation