FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Attn: AZ Tikiphiles - Sept get-together
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Attn: AZ Tikiphiles - Sept get-together
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-14 10:53 am   Permalink

So what night works best for everyone? Mon, Tues, or Wed? I know -- its a weekday....

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vwtikigirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-14 4:59 pm   Permalink

wednesday works best for me, my daughter will be out of school for the summer so can stay the nite at her grandma's house, meaning I'll be in no hurry to get home. More drinks for me

monday is also ok, tuesday sucks!

View Profile of vwtikigirl Send a personal message to vwtikigirl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MustDangSally
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-05-14 7:06 pm   Permalink

If it's Wednesday, I can go.

View Profile of MustDangSally Send a personal message to MustDangSally  Email MustDangSally     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mrs. Arizona
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-05-14 8:02 pm   Permalink

I'm free as well. No charge.

View Profile of Mrs. Arizona Send a personal message to Mrs. Arizona  Email Mrs. Arizona     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-16 6:46 pm   Permalink

Sounds like Wednesday is the night! Please email me at polynesianpop@NOHORMELyahoo.com with your contact info and I'll reciprocate with mine.

What works best? Dinner at Drift then drinks at Bikini Lounge?

Poly-Pop *

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cultjam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-17 12:23 am   Permalink

Count me in.

View Profile of Cultjam Send a personal message to Cultjam      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cousin Dave
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-05-17 7:24 pm   Permalink

Hey there,

Had to take my computer in due to bad case of spyware, so hopefully it's been rectified. Any night works for me, so if majority rules for Wed. then a "hump" day tiki celebration will be in order. See ya on the 26th.~~Cousin Dave

View Profile of Cousin Dave Send a personal message to Cousin Dave  Email Cousin Dave     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-18 09:48 am   Permalink

OK -- so its Wednesday on 5/26. Let's meet at Drift around 6-6:30 in the bar. See you all there!

Poly-Pop *

MustDangSally
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-05-18 12:34 pm   Permalink

Sounds good to me. I plan to head over to a show at Rhythm Room around 8-9pm later that night, if anyone wants to tag along.

View Profile of MustDangSally Send a personal message to MustDangSally  Email MustDangSally     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-18 3:53 pm   Permalink

Cousin Dave -- I sent you a PM...

Cousin Dave
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-05-18 10:12 pm   Permalink

Poly-pop,
Gotcha on the PM flip side~~CD

View Profile of Cousin Dave Send a personal message to Cousin Dave  Email Cousin Dave     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-24 10:01 am   Permalink

Just arrived in Scottsdale. For those in AZ who need to get hold of me before WED, you can reach me on my cel at nine four nine, four one three, eighty nine hundred.

See you all WED at the Drift!

Poly-Pop *

Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-24 5:11 pm   Permalink

Dammit, I want to be there.
One day I'll make it.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mrs. Arizona
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-05-25 12:30 am   Permalink

[quote]
[i]On 2004-05-24 10:01, PolynesianPop wrote:[/i]
Just arrived in Scottsdale. See you all WED at the Drift![/quote]

Welcome to my hometown! Can't wait to meet you and the others at Drift. I just went antiqueing today and yesterday and found some cool tiki stuff. I even found a tiki shoehorn. I have never seen one of those.
-Mrs. Arizona

View Profile of Mrs. Arizona Send a personal message to Mrs. Arizona  Email Mrs. Arizona     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-28 09:25 am   Permalink

Just wanted to say THANKS to the AZ tiki folks for coming out to say Hello this week! It was cool hanging out and sharing a Bastard -- an Evil Bastard of course... and thanks also to Cousin Dave for taking the time to drive me around the Phoenix/Scottsdale area to show me the sights!

Mahalo Nui Loa ---

Poly-Pop *

He who dies with the most broken mugs WINS!

[ This Message was edited by: PolynesianPop on 2004-05-28 09:27 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation