FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Attn: AZ Tikiphiles - Sept get-together
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Attn: AZ Tikiphiles - Sept get-together
cheeky half
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-03 4:42 pm   Permalink

I don't thing that Mr cheeky half and I will be able to make it. Hopefully we can get together the next time around.

View Profile of cheeky half Send a personal message to cheeky half  Goto the website of cheeky half     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MustDangSally
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-02-04 6:10 pm   Permalink

I'm in Ahwatukee (Phoenix). We gotta get together. We've lost Volcano Grill.
I'm interested in finding AZ tki bars and meeting up to give them our business too. Let me in on it!

http://groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/RockabillyArizona

http://rockabilly.meetup.com

View Profile of MustDangSally Send a personal message to MustDangSally  Email MustDangSally     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MustDangSally
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-02-04 6:15 pm   Permalink

Well, I should have read the whole thread before I posted! I'll be at the Drift Feb 7th then, but I won't be able to get there until after 6:30pm

View Profile of MustDangSally Send a personal message to MustDangSally  Email MustDangSally     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vwtikigirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-04 6:20 pm   Permalink

I used to live in Ahwatukee and went to Volcano Grill almost weekly. A few months back we were in the area and stopped by only to find it closed. It may not have been tiki, but had a nice tropical feel. Sorry to see it close.

View Profile of vwtikigirl Send a personal message to vwtikigirl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MustDangSally
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-02-04 7:17 pm   Permalink

Yeah, it wasn't quite a Lounge, but still had some good jerk and patio seating with Tiki pole.

[ This Message was edited by: mustdangsally on 2004-02-06 20:36 ]

cheeky tiki lady

Posted: 2004-02-05 08:06 am   Permalink

Hi there. Hey I just stumbled across all you folks in Arizona talking about a Tiki event.
My husband and I would love to join you at the Drift Saturday, February 7th. He and I have gone there a few times by ourselves but it would be much more fun with tiki folk.

View Profile of cheeky tiki lady Send a personal message to cheeky tiki lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vwtikigirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-05 08:27 am   Permalink

cool ... looks like our numbers are growing! I'm excited to meet everyone.

View Profile of vwtikigirl Send a personal message to vwtikigirl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vwtikigirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-07 11:34 am   Permalink

I plan on grabbing a table under the name Tiki Central, so when you arrive just ask for us. Hope to see you all there.

MustDangSally
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-02-07 10:23 pm   Permalink

It was great to meet the AZ Tikifiles at Drift tonight. What a sweet bunch of people. And good looking too!
Looking forward to next meetup.

Cousin Dave
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-02-07 10:40 pm   Permalink

I certainly second that emotion!-MustDang Sally. I had a great time-Thanks again to a really cool group of people for showing up this evening and lighting the AZ tiki torch. Look forward to seeing everyone again soon~~Cousin Dave

[ This Message was edited by: Cousin Dave on 2004-02-07 22:43 ]

View Profile of Cousin Dave Send a personal message to Cousin Dave  Email Cousin Dave     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vwtikigirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-07 11:41 pm   Permalink

Just got home. I also want to say I had a great time! I look forward to our next venture. We're well on our way to getting the AZ scene up and running.

MustDangSally
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-02-08 03:12 am   Permalink

I'd love to see the pictures too (even if they're blurry)

Cultjam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-08 10:38 am   Permalink

It was great meeting everyone last night! Can't wait to do this again.

Ok, will post the pics a little later. Maybe it was the candle light, maybe I should learn how to use the camera!!

View Profile of Cultjam Send a personal message to Cultjam      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MustDangSally
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-02-08 4:08 pm   Permalink

The pix looked OK in the view finder to me. Feel free to email them, if you would rather.
I think I'll copy the VW's and start a collection of Tiki pix from every visit.

BTW; Those interested in exotica might want to stop by Hollywood Alley Feb 26th to see my pal Scott Wexton perform voodoo organ and theramin. I plan to reserve a table for RAB AZ.

[ This Message was edited by: mustdangsally on 2004-02-08 16:27 ]

Cousin Dave
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-02-08 5:23 pm   Permalink

AFYI-the band that I mentioned at the TC get together last night at Drift, "Major Lingo"(good party band which attracts a lot of bohemian type hippie-dippies)will also have an upcoming show at the Hollywood Alley on Sat, Feb. 21st. If anyone is interested, give me a hollar in the interim~~Cousin Dave

View Profile of Cousin Dave Send a personal message to Cousin Dave  Email Cousin Dave     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation