FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Attn: AZ Tikiphiles - Sept get-together
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Attn: AZ Tikiphiles - Sept get-together
Cousin Dave
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-03-05 11:52 am   Permalink

Will travel many miles to pay homage to the almighty tiki....plus I haven't had an alcoholic beverage all week--Let's congo everybody!!!!

View Profile of Cousin Dave Send a personal message to Cousin Dave  Email Cousin Dave     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MustDangSally
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-03-06 1:02 pm   Permalink

I won't be able to get there until 6:30pm. I'll be in a long blue moo-moo

View Profile of MustDangSally Send a personal message to MustDangSally  Email MustDangSally     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vwtikigirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-16 7:22 pm   Permalink

Just a reminder about the Arizona Aloha Festival this weekend... saturday and sunday from 10-5 at Heritage and Science Park. Free Admission. Don't know which day I'm going yet, probably sunday. Hope to see some fellow AZ folks there.

http://www.azalohafest.org/index.html

[ This Message was edited by: vwtikigirl on 2004-03-16 19:24 ]

View Profile of vwtikigirl Send a personal message to vwtikigirl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Blue Scorpion

Posted: 2004-03-18 4:25 pm   Permalink

I've posted pix from Bikini Lounge in the photo section of this site. I haven't been able to log in, so I just registered again.
Sorry I wasn't able to stay long, but I had to be on the other side of town early the next morning.
~Sally

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/archives/view_photo.php?set_albumName=events&id=BikiniLounge0001

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/archives/view_photo.php?set_albumName=events&id=BikiniLounge1

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/archives/view_photo.php?set_albumName=events&id=BikiniLounge0002

[ This Message was edited by: Blue Scorpion on 2004-03-18 16:41 ]

View Profile of Blue Scorpion Send a personal message to Blue Scorpion  Goto the website of Blue Scorpion     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vwtikigirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-22 11:41 am   Permalink

At our last get-together we talked about heading to tucson in April. We were thinking the first weeking. How does saturday the 3rd sound? Can the folks from Tucson make it that day?

View Profile of vwtikigirl Send a personal message to vwtikigirl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Blue Scorpion

Posted: 2004-03-22 7:58 pm   Permalink

Was the plan to hit Kontiki? I love that place -- although it's changed management, I'm sure it's still cool.
Also check out the old Magic Carpet mini golf with a ridicules 2 story cement Easter Island head "statue" you can climb up into.

View Profile of Blue Scorpion Send a personal message to Blue Scorpion  Goto the website of Blue Scorpion     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vwtikigirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-26 08:57 am   Permalink

Blue Scorpion - We talked after you left Bikini Lounge and thought a trip to Kon-Tiki was in order for our April get-together. Stopping by the Magic Carpet would be pretty fun too. We just need to figure out how we want to caravan down there.

Blue Scorpion

Posted: 2004-03-30 09:04 am   Permalink

Dave; still planning to throw a Tiki shindig? I'll help.

vwtikigirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-30 12:38 pm   Permalink

so is anyone up for a trip to tucson this weekend or should we try another time?

Blue Scorpion

Posted: 2004-03-31 08:41 am   Permalink

I could go. I wouldn't be able to leave until after 6:30pm Saturday evening so I probably couldn't get there until after happy hour. I have to work 8am Sunday morning, so I couldn't stay out getting wasted either.

Cousin Dave
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-03-31 8:45 pm   Permalink

Now that my password is working again--
Hey all, this coming weekend looks full for me. Don't forget First Friday coming up! But to specifically speak to your inquiry Blue Scorpion; I am up for having a tiki shindig(or any type of shindig)for that matter anytime. I just need some input from the gang as to how and when we want to begin planning for it.~~CD

[ This Message was edited by: Cousin Dave on 2004-03-31 20:49 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Cousin Dave on 2004-03-31 20:52 ]

View Profile of Cousin Dave Send a personal message to Cousin Dave  Email Cousin Dave     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MustDangSally
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-04-01 07:30 am   Permalink

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/issues/2004-04-01/inferno.html/1/index.html?src=newsletter

Speaking of...

View Profile of MustDangSally Send a personal message to MustDangSally  Email MustDangSally     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cultjam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-01 10:27 pm   Permalink

I won't be able to make the trip. I'll post why on another thread.

View Profile of Cultjam Send a personal message to Cultjam      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cousin Dave
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-04-05 11:51 pm   Permalink

Well we're coming down to only 1 month left until Tiki Oasis-is there anyone still at all considering to go? If so, we should start putting a plan in action?!

Mahalo~~CD

vwtikigirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-07 10:23 am   Permalink

We won't be able to go for the whole weekend, but we're thinking of just making a day trip. Arrive saturday morning and leave saturday night.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation