[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Weeping Warrior candle
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Weeping Warrior candle
Sweet Daddy Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-08 12:12 pm   Permalink

Wow, I never knew there were so many kinds of weeping tiki candles. If by "collect" you mean "have 1 of", then yes, I collect these. Here's my collection:

99 thrift store find. Wouldn't dream of burning it. Found another one without "tearducts" that I gave to Tiki A. Moaikingbird.

-Sweet Daddy T.
Because crap doesn't buy itself.

[ This Message was edited by: Sweet Daddy Tiki 2008-09-18 01:06 ]

View Profile of Sweet Daddy Tiki Send a personal message to Sweet Daddy Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-08 12:41 pm   Permalink

He's great SDT! Thanks for posting him!
Seems kind of silly to have a 'collection' of one or two, but you have to start somewhere!
(I'm up to three black pie birds!)

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote

Posted: 2005-09-08 2:28 pm   Permalink

here's my contribution to the thread..not sure they'll all weep, but they're nifty! (instant "collection of 3" from the big tiki score last week)

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-09 12:52 pm   Permalink

What a great thread! I never knew that my tiki candle was a tiki or that it was so popular! I bought mine at a thrift store and he's been burned down level with his eyes, but still inn overall good shape.

View Profile of exotica59 Send a personal message to exotica59  Email exotica59     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-09 1:46 pm   Permalink

well, since this is a cool topic that I'm glad has been picked up again! Here is my personal tribute to the tiki object that started it all for me!

This guy cries too! Fun to watch!

View Profile of suburbanpagan Send a personal message to suburbanpagan  Email suburbanpagan Goto the website of suburbanpagan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2015 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation