FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Shag All About the Tiki Mugs
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Shag All About the Tiki Mugs
vwtikigirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-23 2:47 pm   Permalink

That mug is awesome. Just pre-booked mine!

View Profile of vwtikigirl Send a personal message to vwtikigirl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Geeky Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-23 3:15 pm   Permalink

Sorry to arrive here late.

Holden is one of those wonderful, enthusiastic people who are great for Tiki in all its forms.

I'm sorry to see such a great guy feel like he was feeling. Holden, I hope this thread has served as official notice that the Tiki world would be much less great without you and Tikifarm in it.

Tonight, the Outrigger's mugs will take their maiden voyage and be hoisted in your honor.

Maybe that new Pizz Volcano mug, too! But that is a tall order, dude.

View Profile of Geeky Tiki Send a personal message to Geeky Tiki  Email Geeky Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Andrew
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-01-23 3:18 pm   Permalink

Thanks Holden for posting the pics. The mug looks great!

Geeky Tiki - That Outrigger Emperor mug ought to hold you over for awhile. It's freakin' huge!

A

View Profile of Andrew Send a personal message to Andrew      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cultjam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-25 10:39 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-01-22 11:44, Tikitronic wrote:
Tiki Farm and Shag are significant factors in tiki culture being something that is alive today, not just something we hoard from the past.

Yup.

Holden, more than a few of us found TC because of Shag. I'm glad you changed your mind.

[ This Message was edited by: Cultjam on 2004-01-25 23:11 ]

View Profile of Cultjam Send a personal message to Cultjam      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kittydoo

Posted: 2004-01-26 05:26 am   Permalink

Hi Holden. Just wanted to let you know that I found this board because of Shag and that I found Shag because of someone who frequents this board. I love his work. I say Poo Poo to anyone who is a naysayer. They can go create another board.

I love it here. Thanks for that.

Kdoo

View Profile of Kittydoo Send a personal message to Kittydoo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-26 12:22 pm   Permalink

Glad to hear from you again Holden, keep the posts coming.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BaronV
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-01-26 3:27 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: BaronV on 2004-09-09 20:02 ]

View Profile of BaronV Send a personal message to BaronV  Email BaronV     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-26 4:09 pm   Permalink

My wahine would be upset about that news too being she loves his work! besides Shagmart this is where she goes for sales info on Shag. I think that would be a mistake for Shag lovers. We cannot pleez everybody brah.

So please dont stop da Shag because you know ho da song goes "if mama aint happy aint no body happy"

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-26 5:22 pm   Permalink

oooo I hate being at work when something is going to sell out fast! I missed those three shag mugs by a couple of minutes!! Ahh well, maybe this wednesday.

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Larry Lava
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-01-26 7:05 pm   Permalink

That new mug is so cool! We just pre-booked. Kevin is the coolest! We keep hoping to see Kevin's Tiki Room mug appear. Everytime we go to Disneyland we hold our breath and walk into Tropical Imports hoping it will be there waiting for us and our Mai Tais. We love Shag and are glad that you will still post. Tiki Farm introduced Shag to us and now we are hooked!

View Profile of Larry Lava Send a personal message to Larry Lava      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-27 12:51 am   Permalink

Here's the link for the Shag sale information...
http://www.tikifarm.com/html/shag_all_tiki_sale_info.htm
Look through Copro Nason's "Shag: The Night of the Tiki" - these are the inspirations for the 3-pack. There is a 4th tiki "sentinel" type god that we considered, but he was a little stark so we opted to go with the Marquesan even though his overall look was different/more "rounded".

Wahaku Warrior stands guard with swizzle stick in hand (plus an extra if you lose it!).

Anybody remember ebachelorpad? Click on this link...
http://www.studio531.com/html/flashShowcase.asp
then click on the island on the right hand side. Check out my old tiki digs at "Club Swank"... be sure to click around (it's interactive) so you can get to the "Tiki Grotto" bar out back. This was the predecessor to the farm... believe it or not, I used to rep Bosko & Munktiki (when they had their one mug Bugeye).

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SES
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-27 06:19 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-01-27 00:51, smogbreather wrote:
Anybody remember ebachelorpad? Click on this link...
http://www.studio531.com/html/flashShowcase.asp
then click on the island on the right hand side. Check out my old tiki digs at "Club Swank"... be sure to click around (it's interactive) so you can get to the "Tiki Grotto" bar out back. This was the predecessor to the farm... believe it or not, I used to rep Bosko & Munktiki (when they had their one mug Bugeye).

That's fun! Thanks for posting the link! Glad you decided to stick around.

View Profile of SES Send a personal message to SES      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cultjam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-28 7:05 pm   Permalink

Well, it took my order. Let's see what happens! It already says everything is sold out!

I probably took too long inputting my credit card info.

AAAAHHHH!!

View Profile of Cultjam Send a personal message to Cultjam      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-28 7:31 pm   Permalink

Just placed my order. I cut and pasted my CC info so that it would be faster. I only ordered one item as adding multiple items to the cart takes time and we all know "a tiki in the hand is worth two in the bush!"

Tiki and flower pattern Stickers
www.stuckonmaui.com
Maui Tiki Tours & Tiki Mugs www.mauitikitours.com
Hippie Stickers www.hippiestickers.com

View Profile of MauiTiki Send a personal message to MauiTiki  Email MauiTiki Goto the website of MauiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
net-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-28 7:48 pm   Permalink

I made my order too! I hope I get the mugs, they are too cool not to have.

[ This Message was edited by: net-tiki on 2004-01-28 21:55 ]

View Profile of net-tiki Send a personal message to net-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation