FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Shag All About the Tiki Mugs
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Shag All About the Tiki Mugs
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-29 12:08 pm   Permalink

Darn it all, I missed the All About the Tiki sale due to the fact that I was picking up my Shag Big Mug print at the post office!
How ironic.

Love the print, that is one BIG mug!

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-29 1:33 pm   Permalink

Hopefully i got in on time, do we find out for sure in 72 hours?

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-29 11:51 pm   Permalink

A lot of people were envious of Leeteg in his heyday, just like some are with Shag today. Says more about the character of the person in my opinion. Can't we just all Shag?

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
voodootiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-01-30 10:22 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-01-29 23:51, tiki-riviera wrote:

Can't we just all Shag?

lol....Now that is the Tiki spirit! Has anyone heard anything yet about getting a mug from TikiFarm's "Night of the Tiki" Sale? I haven't heard anything yet....hopefully that is not a bad sign.

View Profile of voodootiki Send a personal message to voodootiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
liabungalo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-30 10:25 am   Permalink

I ordered the warrior mug from Shagmart and received the initial order statement minutes after I placed the order. A few hours later I got a final confirmation that I had bought it. It's now been charged to my credit card. I don't know if Tikifarm is the same way. I guess if you can check your statement on line, you can find out if you are the owner or not.

View Profile of liabungalo Send a personal message to liabungalo  Email liabungalo Goto the website of liabungalo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-30 10:33 am   Permalink

I talked to Tiki Farm yesterday night, i got a confirm on my order.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BaronV
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-01-30 7:58 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: BaronV 2005-07-19 16:57 ]

View Profile of BaronV Send a personal message to BaronV  Email BaronV     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beatnikfly
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-01-30 8:01 pm   Permalink

I was wondering the same - I went out on a limb and threw in for the warrior mug...but have not received confirmation.

View Profile of beatnikfly Send a personal message to beatnikfly  Goto the website of beatnikfly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-31 07:09 am   Permalink

I received an email from tikimania.com but it was marked as a possible virus, and was garbled. Was this from tikifarm?

http://www.NiceFishy.com

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vwtikigirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-03 7:12 pm   Permalink

my shag mugs arrived yesterday. They look even better in person. Tikifarm did a great job on these.

on the pool table

in their new home

View Profile of vwtikigirl Send a personal message to vwtikigirl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-03 9:41 pm   Permalink

WOW, got them already? I never got a confirmation weather I'll be getting them or not.

Anyone else get their mugs or even a confirmation?

Tiki and flower pattern Stickers
www.stuckonmaui.com
Maui Tiki Tours & Tiki Mugs www.mauitikitours.com
Hippie Stickers www.hippiestickers.com

View Profile of MauiTiki Send a personal message to MauiTiki  Email MauiTiki Goto the website of MauiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BaronV
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-02-04 12:35 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: BaronV 2005-07-19 16:58 ]

View Profile of BaronV Send a personal message to BaronV  Email BaronV     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-04 05:08 am   Permalink

I still haven't heard either way. Shucks.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
liabungalo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-04 08:41 am   Permalink

I received my Warrior mug from Shagmart last night and it's awesome. My biggest mug yet. It was shipped in lots of packaging, but I almost freaked out because I could hear moving ceramic inside. It turned out that the two spears were inside the mug and rattling. I almost had a heartattack.

Did anyone received a COA? I know the prints come with them, but I didn't know about the mugs. I only got the s/d mini-print

View Profile of liabungalo Send a personal message to liabungalo  Email liabungalo Goto the website of liabungalo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vwtikigirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-04 09:02 am   Permalink

My mugs are also from shagmart, not the tiki farm sale. I believe the mini prints are the COAs. That is all that I received also.

View Profile of vwtikigirl Send a personal message to vwtikigirl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation