FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events TikiMaxtons at Tiki Ti!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
TikiMaxtons at Tiki Ti!
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-07 09:55 am   Permalink

Man, last night was a blast! And what a turnout, I'm so glad that so many folks got to meet the TikiMaxtons, they're great fun. I've got some pics on my camera, but it'll take some time to sift out the PG-13 ones. I'll post some later today.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-07 11:52 am   Permalink

I feel bad I missed out! I spent the day doing demolition work in back yard, then took an afternoon nap... woke up at 9pm...!

I'm sure the TikiMaxtons were shown the finest in Hoiti Toiti hospitality!

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-07 12:58 pm   Permalink

I got taunted with s phone call from the TC peeps that were there. " Danny, where are you? I bought you a Ray's Mistake and am drinking it in your honor, and I'm smoking a Cohiba and and and...." Yet I was driving back from ventura in my smelly truck dirty from a long day of log collecting with our buddy tiKi tOnY. Sorry I missed it too.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-07 5:49 pm   Permalink

What fun time that was! TikiMaxton it was an honor to finally meet you, Maggie and the others (don't remember their names...). Hey, next time I'm in Portland, I wanna come by the Castaway Cove. Don't worry, I'll bring "something for the bar."

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-07 6:05 pm   Permalink

So very nice to meet you TikiMaxtons. My brother live in Portland, which I plan on visiting sometime this year. I will definitely have to check out the Castaway Cove with my brother. And Humuhumu, have fund editing and deleting!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMaxton
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-08 11:31 am   Permalink

What a blast! Big huge mahalos to all the Hoity Toities who came out to see us! Sven, we'll definitely make more time to come by your place next time. Pop, remember that you have family in Portland! Humuhumu, we couldn't have asked for a better ambasador to the LA TC crowd. And I want some of those pg13 pics of you and the girls! WierdUnc - we gotta get a Monterey dive expedition together this spring, and I'd be blown away if the band could hit the cove this summer. Everybody! Thanks for all the hugs and good wishes and the warm welcome - you made us feel like rock stars! I'll post my pics as well, soon as I get home. As always, you'll all be welcomed with open arms if you can get yourselves to Portland. Thank you so much!

View Profile of TikiMaxton Send a personal message to TikiMaxton  Email TikiMaxton Goto the website of TikiMaxton ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-08 11:48 am   Permalink

Whew! It took longer than I thought it would to organize my pictures. I never thought in a million years I'd say this, but too many boobies! The pics left are pretty family-friendly now.

Here's our Rock Star Guests of Honor, the TikiMaxtons (apparently I caught him in mid-rock):

King Kukulele, TikiMaxton, Polynesian Pop & PiPhiRho:

Tina-Tina-Floratina!:

Rick & Arunis(sp?):

Me & Polypop (like the new hair?):

Me, Cheekygirl & Floratina:

Me, Charlie & PiPhiRho:

Toro! Toro! Toro!

You know the drill... the rest of the pics are
here!

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-08 11:57 am   Permalink

Thanks for posting pics Humu2.
I like the new do....fits in great with the LA scene.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SES
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-08 1:05 pm   Permalink

Great photos! Almost like being there...ALMOST...

thanks for sharing with the east coast people...

View Profile of SES Send a personal message to SES      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-09 10:05 am   Permalink

Man im bummed i missed everything, utopiandreem kidnapped me for the weekend.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
twowheelin'tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-09 9:05 pm   Permalink

Too dang bad I don't have a better hall-pass!, but I had to get back to the better half and missed some cool folks. But at least I got to see pop and tina, 2 major players in MY BAR once again!. Peace out. TWT

View Profile of twowheelin'tiki Send a personal message to twowheelin'tiki  Email twowheelin'tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMaxton
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-11 2:40 pm   Permalink

Pics finally up! Check 'em out at:
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b34594928457

What a blast! Thanks again for coming out, everybody!

View Profile of TikiMaxton Send a personal message to TikiMaxton  Email TikiMaxton Goto the website of TikiMaxton ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation