FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving BENZARTs Carvings, FIRST thread 04-09-2006
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 Next Page )
BENZARTs Carvings, FIRST thread 04-09-2006
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-19 11:54 am   Permalink

Your thread is bigger than everyones put together.

Your a God!

Love the last piece as all the rest.

Are you ready? Are you? Here comes hurricane season again! I moved to central Florida but that really doesn't help much as we saw last year. It's just not the coast that's dangerous anymore! Good luck to you. To all of us Florida peeps.

View Profile of FLOUNDERart Send a personal message to FLOUNDERart  Email FLOUNDERart Goto the website of FLOUNDERart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-19 12:21 pm   Permalink

I agree with Finkdaddy, He looks like he is ready leap off his perch and kick some ass.

Thanks Ben and Bamben for being so inspirational with your amazing creations.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-19 7:47 pm   Permalink

Hey BEnBo, this is benz, lets get that JT an while he's bowed down, hit him a few with that giant penis he carries around then we'll split all the dough that falls outts his pockets, SHHH.OH HI JT, Thanks for the comps
Aloha station, thanks, but I'm afraid yu'll have to wait like the rest of us.

Aarons about the finish I Was kinking it aroung and it fell into the mahogany stain so I stained some of it that color cause I was tired of kicking it around anyway.

Finky, watch how you talk about this guy, or he gets mad and may break a leg with a smile on his face.

FLOUNDERart, where ya been, welcome back itz great to see you around here and there and Rodeotiki watch out, he's practicing jumpin outta trees and doing bodily harm upon tikihaters and he's laughing all the way. He's laughin in the air, on the ground, everywhere he hits you can hear that long low growling laugh, so watch out

He is really not ready for stain yet but half of himis so I stained half. Not sure Im going to leave the teeth unstained yet. I just had to see how it would look.
Enjoy

[ This Message was edited by: Benzart on 2005-05-19 19:54 ]

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-05-19 7:50 pm   Permalink

benzart! amazing work.. i felt your carving spirit at Oasis.. many folks were wearing pendants you made.. "Tiki Bling" is what we were calling it.

i should have tied a rope around my Moai to wear ~ it would have been heavy, but it would have been the blingyist

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-19 7:58 pm   Permalink

Well next time you need to do it. Definately be the biggest, baddest benzart pendanr there!
Thanks Dogbytes.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-19 9:07 pm   Permalink

Ben - that guy is looking wickedly FINE! He looks like he could tear up someone's shins and not bat an eye!

Welcome back too, Flounder. Good to have you check in. Make it more often! Everyone can just meet here in Ben's thread!

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-19 10:05 pm   Permalink

Ben, that looks great. I like the teeth a different color. I always enjoy seeing your new pieces. I hope the line is not too long for my pendant. If it is no worries.

The Art of Doug Horne
http://www.swampfirelounge.com/

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-21 08:08 am   Permalink

This is about the last update before he is totally done.
Sam,Thanks and I think you are right, this guy is gonna be a tough one. he is already tearing me up a finger at a time. Never has a carving bitten me as mush as this guy. He's gonna go down kicking.
Yes we can just start meeting here. Once this reaches 50 pages I think I'll start a new page, it's too big.
Swampfire thanks. I think I'll leave his teeth white for that gleeming smile.

Dont give me no lip

He's all done but 1/2 the body and the base

keigs20
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-21 08:12 am   Permalink

wow! that is cool and bigger than I thought. Another perfect carving.

View Profile of keigs20 Send a personal message to keigs20  Email keigs20 Goto the website of keigs20     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Thanatos
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-21 11:23 am   Permalink

WOW! Benz he looks too cool. Love the detail in the headdress... The tounge is so fine.. One day soon Ill try something smaller...

View Profile of Thanatos Send a personal message to Thanatos  Email Thanatos     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-21 11:31 am   Permalink

Ben, It's time you have a coffee table book of your work (past and present) published. You just need to get a stack of your pics under the nose of a publisher and they'll take care of the rest. I'm saying this because I want a coffee table book of your work.

http://www.NiceFishy.com

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
surfintiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-21 1:18 pm   Permalink

beeeee-u-tee-full! I think the picture of you and him, having a stare down, should be on the cover of your book. Yes, you're doing a book.

View Profile of surfintiki Send a personal message to surfintiki  Goto the website of surfintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-05-21 7:44 pm   Permalink

this guy is awesome ben! he reminds a little of the grinch. NOt sure why, but he has that dr. suess-y feel to him.

I can't get over how detailed he is. Just perfect -and the white teeth really add some character to an already character ridden carving.

too cool, ben...too cool.

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-21 9:35 pm   Permalink

Happy happy Happy!

Classic pic!!!!

The Benzart Rocks!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-22 8:42 pm   Permalink

SOOO Benzarts Tiki Bling huh,
Keigs, he IS pretty big I guess but not perfect. He has been very difficult tho
Thantos, thanks, the headdress is larger than normal and very deep which makes it different. You can do these guys this small and you don't need big wood!
Raffertiki,I know a lot of you have mentioned my"Coffee Table" Book but there are requirements. You need a stack of Hi Res photos to slide under the publishers nose. I have some Decent pix but not the quality Needed to do this.If anyone could do it or help me do it, that person would be our own BigBroTiki. How about it Sven, possibility???

Thanx Surfintiki, I think he won the staredown

Polynesiac, yes he has Some look about him that makes him breathe and be just strange.

RevBBen, I Knew I shouldn't have added that picture, Thanks.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation