FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts The Tiki Art of Slacks Ferret- Kanaloa Kannibal Mug Glaze Tests on Page 12.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
The Tiki Art of Slacks Ferret- Kanaloa Kannibal Mug Glaze Tests on Page 12.
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-08 08:19 am   Permalink

Wrongdimensionboy: No Mugs for You!

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-08 12:09 pm   Permalink

Slacks, that's a great idea!

I bought some of
pseudo pots' volcano bowls for my home bar, and would like to make a menu for guests to order from!

Makes it extra fun

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
wrongdimensionboy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-02-09 12:24 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-02-08 08:19, Slacks Ferret wrote:
Wrongdimensionboy: No Mugs for You!

View Profile of wrongdimensionboy Send a personal message to wrongdimensionboy  Goto the website of wrongdimensionboy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-09 05:16 am   Permalink

The Tikis are coming nicely too. That #1, when it gets finished, looks like it will Really be nice. I like the extra detail he is getting on his face.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZebraTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-09 5:09 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-02-06 18:24, Slacks Ferret wrote:

To answer Kono's comment...No, the Tiki poker game is not dead in the water, a print may yet see the light of day. I just need more time to get them done. I'll aim for May. Hopefully. It helps to give me deadlines.

Slacks- Please put me on your list for your tikis playing poker print!

View Profile of ZebraTiki Send a personal message to ZebraTiki  Email ZebraTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-09 6:43 pm   Permalink

Thanks Benzart. To hear that from a pro like yourself is high praise indeed!

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-10 09:46 am   Permalink

I loved seeing the mugs with the tikis eating tikis but I think that is the first tiki eating human. Very nice mug. Give the date when I can come get my mug and I will do the quest. Way to stick it to SoCal. They have it all anyways. Hot Rods and tikis what a dream, plus the weather. I don't know what the Grand Members do but..

Here's idea: Tiki Central needs to make a members card (business card type) with some gold leafing. Ok, now when people like Wrongdimensionboy come for their mug (one per custermer) you can check them off your list. Stamp their passport.

THe personal bar with signature mugs is a GREAT idea. I got one mug, look down, but I need to make a set to be legit. I got ideas and want to make mugs for sale one day too. I know what I like and don't like. If I had a mass produced mug I would keep like 30 for myself. For like family friends (gifts), furture children, and my private stock.
Slacks, keep posting!!

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-07 6:04 pm   Permalink

I'm still waiting for word on the prints for the poker playing tikis. What's up?

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-22 8:30 pm   Permalink

Here's "Tiki Numero Uno" as he appeared at the Instructor's Art Show" last night.

I don't know if he was really ready to be stained just yet, but quite frankly, I got sick of working on him.

God, I look like a dork sometimes!

Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-22 8:36 pm   Permalink

But hey, we KNOW that you are not a dork. Next time do a ARRRRRRRRR! with a patch awn yer eye and a parrot AWN yer showlderrrrr matey ARRRRRRR!

Nice work!!

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-22 10:33 pm   Permalink

good work Ferret...you look fine next to your fine tiki...
but....is there some sort of conspiracy among members to
masquerade as my buddy Finkdaddy?

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moondance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-22 10:54 pm   Permalink

Ferret-
Sweet job there.

View Profile of Moondance Send a personal message to Moondance  Email Moondance Goto the website of Moondance     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
El Bastardo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-09-23 12:44 am   Permalink

Such beautiful work!

View Profile of El Bastardo Send a personal message to El Bastardo  Goto the website of El Bastardo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-09-23 08:03 am   Permalink

Nice job on that tiki - it looks great. I usually finish up my tikis once I get sick of working on them too!

How'd the art show go?

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-23 11:20 am   Permalink

At least the tiki doesn't look like dork. You would Never want to be known for carving dorky tikis. This guy turned out excellent. Everyone who carves a tiki reaches a point where they refuse to carve no more and call it done and Every one of them could be carved on and tweaked some more, Including mine. You just have to draw the line somewhere. You done good!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation