[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events South London Pacific - 18th March
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
South London Pacific - 18th March
Mogambo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-17 4:35 pm   Permalink

Get Kuke's CD. I got it in Berlin and am listening to his wonderful tunes all day. It is great.

View Profile of Mogambo Send a personal message to Mogambo  Email Mogambo Goto the website of Mogambo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-18 01:48 am   Permalink

Get pouring my Mai Tai now.

Kon (AKA mai Tai Si)

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikifrog
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-03-23 11:31 am   Permalink

Too bad we couldn't meet this time Chikitiki.
Any Pics of this event? I'm sure it was a hell of a crazy night.

View Profile of Tikifrog Send a personal message to Tikifrog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-23 12:07 pm   Permalink

Yes, pictures would be nice. I'm glad all of you are having a great time!

Sidenote: Is it me or is it a bit disheartening for us that are local to King Kukulele (in the U.S., especially Southern Calfornia) and never hearing about this "CD" that was coming out? Having actually worked in the recording industry in the past, it seems as if those that come out with their music, do it much differently (marketing & selling) from when I was in the business. I guess we'll be able to get his CD sometime in the future.

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
swillypuddy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-03-31 9:15 pm   Permalink

Just returned from 2 weeks in London. Sad I had to leave. Though glad to be back; my wisdom teeth gave me a huge pain the last week of my trip. Wasn't able to make it to SLP for the tiki event. Plane was late, jet lag, etc etc. Did go the next night (deep funk and soul night) though. What a cute place! My friend (who didn't know she was so into tiki) loved it too. Friendly bartenders (though short pours on the liquor) and my friend had this huge crush on the guy working the door. Had fun and will be going back, my next trip to London. Thank you for leading me there!

.tonya.

View Profile of swillypuddy Send a personal message to swillypuddy  Goto the website of swillypuddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation