FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Son of Headhunter
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 Next Page )
Son of Headhunter
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-29 2:44 pm   Permalink

I guess I lean towards the angry tiki as opposed to the happy tiki. Both are cool, but I think some attitude adds to the mystery of the environment we try to recreate.

AA, He'll be getting crossed arms this weekend.

Sam, sometimes it seems they do talk. Weird.

Hewey, The Little Kahuna wants to be in your garden.

Ben, I know, this one is a bit less ambitious than my recent attempts, but don't worry I'll be getting radical on the next few.

Conga, he's just moping because I wouldn't spot him another bottle of rum until he pays for the last one.

Sesame Street, my... I mean, thanks Rodeo, and Wahine.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-29 2:55 pm   Permalink

I hope you know I meant that I thought his expression seems like he's displeased about something. I didn't mean that your tiki was awful. I just had a mai tai a couple of nights ago at Bryant's and I can't get it out of my mind because it was so bad.

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-29 5:10 pm   Permalink

fd, you must have snuck in a reply while I was writing my own. All's cool. I took your remark in the spirit that you intended, and appreciate it. I can only hope he keeps his personality intact until I finish him. Thanks.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-30 01:03 am   Permalink

I was just checkin out the little kahuna again (yeh i love it) and noticed he's hiding one hand behind his back, and the other is hidden in his Hawaiin shirt at the front. Whats he hiding?

Is this another one of your angry tikis with a knife - wrapped up in a chearfull wrapper just to lull everyone into a false sense of security (apart from Finkdaddy who is on edge after a bad Mai Tai experience).

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-30 04:08 am   Permalink

Hewey, he's just striking a classic Napolean pose. Nothing devious.

hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-30 06:36 am   Permalink

Still gonna keep an eye on him just in case...

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-09 3:12 pm   Permalink

I was hoping to varnish this guy today, but we got nailed with an isolated thunderstorm. Hopefully he will dry off by tomorrow.

saxotica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-09 3:33 pm   Permalink

Wow ! I really like the face on this one ! Very cool ! !

View Profile of saxotica Send a personal message to saxotica  Email saxotica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-09 5:27 pm   Permalink

I love it!! Raff this one turned out amazing. Great detail on the face and those crossed arms.. Well they are perfect.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-09 8:06 pm   Permalink

Cool Raffer. I can see him standin around in the kings bath house, shootin the bull and plannin wars and buildin arena's and al the stuff that those guys do. Real Classy. Nice work Raffer..

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
diesel tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-07-09 8:15 pm   Permalink

Damn!!That's sweeeeet!

View Profile of diesel tiki Send a personal message to diesel tiki  Email diesel tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes

Posted: 2005-07-09 8:20 pm   Permalink

nice cheeks

on the tiki, i mean.

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Thanatos
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-09 10:56 pm   Permalink

I luv the nose, you rock!

View Profile of Thanatos Send a personal message to Thanatos  Email Thanatos     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-09 10:58 pm   Permalink

He looks like a bouncer. Would be cool to have 2 in the same style (but not identical) at the entry to a tiki bar.

Love it

congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-10 05:51 am   Permalink

wow...doing some great work raffertiki...i like everything
about this one....you are developing quite a distintive
style....to steal a line from our buddy Ben...more more more

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation