FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Son of Headhunter
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 Next Page )
Son of Headhunter
Davez_tikiz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-07 05:46 am   Permalink

He looks great! Its come a long ways since the last update!

View Profile of Davez_tikiz Send a personal message to Davez_tikiz  Email Davez_tikiz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moondance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-07 10:23 pm   Permalink

DAMM, THAT IS AWESOME!! I love it, please post more when you can. Thanks for the photos.
wes

View Profile of Moondance Send a personal message to Moondance  Email Moondance Goto the website of Moondance     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-07 10:26 pm   Permalink

Top notch work Raff. The wait has been worth it....actually no it hasnt!!! Get busy and finish it. The suspence was killing me.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MooneyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-08 04:33 am   Permalink

Aloha Raffer!
The head hunter looks great my friend. keep the carvings coming, Aloha mooney

View Profile of MooneyTiki Send a personal message to MooneyTiki  Email MooneyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Palama Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-08 05:34 am   Permalink

great job, Raffer! (and i'm sure your bathroom looks great, too!)

View Profile of Palama Tiki Send a personal message to Palama Tiki  Email Palama Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-08 08:54 am   Permalink

Raffer, Looking Awesome!. Is that a HE or a She behind the mask? You know it could be either, with the long hair and the grass skirt, but I think She looks great. Love the movement in the grass skirt and the mask is Really a Cool Idea. Only You Raffer, Only you would think up something like this and actually carve it. I Love it.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-08 10:18 am   Permalink

Cool headhunter, can't wait to see it finished.

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PalmCityTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-08 3:55 pm   Permalink

Way beyond the imagination of others. Where or what is you inspiration? I want some.

View Profile of PalmCityTiki Send a personal message to PalmCityTiki  Email PalmCityTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GMAN
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-08 5:44 pm   Permalink

Raffer,

That looks wicked! I can't wait to see more progress. He almost looks like he's holding the mask up to his face, like those old style masks with the wooden posts. I really dig this one. Thanks for posting pics.

-Gman

View Profile of GMAN Send a personal message to GMAN      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-08 7:58 pm   Permalink

great ideas and concept Raffer....nice to see that you
are back to work on things that count....this is very
impressive

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-08 8:24 pm   Permalink

Thanks for everyone who kept on me with this guy. I was away from him for so long it was becoming a habit.

I will be spending some more quality time with him this weekend. Hopefully I can get him through the sanding phase, and then stain and maybe paint him the following weekend.

I have a really demented tiki in my head that's trying to scratch its way out. I need to find a wide log for that one.

Thanks for the encouragement guys. It really does help keep me at it.

http://www.NiceFishy.com

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-08 8:26 pm   Permalink

Thanks for everyone who kept on me with this guy. I was away from him for so long it was becoming a habit.

I will be spending some more quality time with him this weekend. Hopefully I can get him through the sanding phase, and then stain and maybe paint him the following weekend.

I have a really demented tiki in my head that's trying to scratch its way out. I need to find a wide log for that one.

Thanks for the encouragement guys. It really does help keep me at it.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PalmCityTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-19 10:44 am   Permalink

You promised.. New Pics yet?

Nag nag naaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggg

View Profile of PalmCityTiki Send a personal message to PalmCityTiki  Email PalmCityTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-20 1:42 pm   Permalink

Much progress, sanding and detail-wise, but I'm not going to post update pics yet. So sorry.

PalmCityTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-20 2:26 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the reply. Carve one.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation