FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Son of Headhunter
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 Next Page )
Son of Headhunter
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-03 7:53 pm   Permalink

Wow. Now I'm all afluster. Thanks guys. I'm going to try to add some paint this weekend.

http://www.NiceFishy.com

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-04 12:32 pm   Permalink

BUMP!!! Come on Raff , pick up the chisels again soon. You know ya wannna ....

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-04 3:13 pm   Permalink

Ahhh...so many ideas, so few logs. I'm going to be playing volleyball with a potential supplier tonight. Hopefully I'll have some logs for the weekend. Life's been hectic lately, I'm not even sure there will be a MotM this week. But yes, my hands miss that numb feeling assiciated with chisels and power tools.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-04 6:40 pm   Permalink

Well Hurry up and get the logz already, we're Jonzin fer your stuff man, have a heart and don't put us thru this any longer. Go chop down a tree or Sumthin,Maann

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-04 7:06 pm   Permalink

Where you been man? Im hangin to see some more of your work - its awesome! Screw the volleyball - CARVE DAMMIT!

[ This Message was edited by: hewey 2006-05-04 19:07 ]

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-07 3:05 pm   Permalink

I finally got some logage. Pretty big stuff. I don't know what wood it is, but I'm going to start carving away next Saturday.

hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-07 7:33 pm   Permalink

You better man. I miss your style of carvings

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-24 06:46 am   Permalink

Hey Raffertiki, where's the tiki? Have you used up all your logz yet?
We're dyin' to see what you're doin.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-24 07:29 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-05-24 06:46, Benzart wrote:

We're dyin' to see what you're doin.

Come on raffer!

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-26 10:04 am   Permalink

OK OK We'll Stop Bugging you since you updated the Beachcomber. Thats not a nice way to prevent shark-bite, but I guess it works as long as you QUIT TELLING People!
Raffer strikes again. Nice one again.

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-26 3:17 pm   Permalink

I have two large and very dry logs of an undetermined type of wood sitting on my patio. This weekend I will pick one of them, and "go Benzart" on its ass.

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-22 7:56 pm   Permalink

These two very large logs my friend brought me are, well, crap wood. Very chunky as far as chiselling goes. Yet my stubborn nature wouldn't let me move on until I finished what I started. So now I have this monstrosity that, who knows, may almost be finished. Mostly using an angle grinder. One more weekend may tell me if it is salvageable, or should be tossed in the sump. Its brother log, which was massive is already in the sump in pieces.

Moral - Don't start carving a piece of crap wood because it will suck the life out of you.

If you don't see pics of it within the next week it means that it has been scraped. I have a fresh logs of oak and cherry that won't let me waste much more time on this wannabe freakin' crap wood log that wasted my summer.

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-25 7:03 pm   Permalink

I just found out where the party ios.
633 SW Gailbreath
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34953. Spare bedroom, Workshop so we can finish him up and test him all out and everything.
He just looks SO Great where-ever he is but south Florida is where he needs his winterhome! I'm sure Benzart won't mind

hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-25 7:54 pm   Permalink

Keep carvin Raffer!

Tiki Duddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-25 8:38 pm   Permalink

raffer man thats awsome. the mask is genious. looks like a hard job but you pulled it off.
great stuff

View Profile of Tiki Duddy Send a personal message to Tiki Duddy  Email Tiki Duddy Goto the website of Tiki Duddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation