FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Gecko's Exotica Mug Available Soon!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Gecko's Exotica Mug Available Soon!
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-15 11:26 pm   Permalink

No worries Holden will take care of you peopo with the email problems! Mahaloz Plenty to all those who orderd da mug!

Mahaloz also to braddah PEDDRO for ordering a mug...HO!!this braddah lives all da way in AUSTRALIA!! I know I had some pre-orders from Canada and England also. Mahaloz to all of you spreading da Aloha in those countries!!! Please take a pic of your mug by something that's from dat country for my personal album! post'em on TC if can ya?

Once again mahaloz to all of you!!!! I hope you like da mug in person as much as you like braddah Holdens mug shot of Exotica!

Alohaz

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PEDDRO
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-04-16 12:19 am   Permalink

Holden: I've sent you a PM, just in case my email's playing up.

GECKO: would be awesome to have a mug of yours over this side of the Pacific: maybe the only one.......?!

View Profile of PEDDRO Send a personal message to PEDDRO  Goto the website of PEDDRO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-16 08:31 am   Permalink

Geck, I just sent my info yesterday. I'm so stoked to finally be getting something that you've done. I sit at practice every week looking at the rad stuff you've did for Bong.

Mahalo

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Royale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-16 4:43 pm   Permalink

Oh yeah!
Got my payment in today. Can't wait for this beauty!
Aloha,

View Profile of Tiki Royale Send a personal message to Tiki Royale  Email Tiki Royale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-16 4:52 pm   Permalink

So, tomorrow is the day for those of us who didn't already order right?
See you at the gate.
Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kanaloa
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-04-16 5:20 pm   Permalink

17 hours and counting ... 17, 16 ..

[ This Message was edited by: Kanaloa on 2004-04-16 17:21 ]

View Profile of Kanaloa Send a personal message to Kanaloa  Email Kanaloa Goto the website of Kanaloa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-16 7:11 pm   Permalink

Ok, yes the time is almost here and Holden has helped everyone that was on the pre-order list that didn't get back email confirmations. Tanks Plenny Holden for picking up afta my mess ya!! You did wun ONO job braddah! Mahaloz to Da Farm.

So, if you didn't get to make da pre-order list good luck in da morning and may da Tiki Gods be on your side!

aloha

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGardener
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-16 11:56 pm   Permalink

Indeed, Holden as usual is prompt with replies to my rabid querries about this mug and that mug.

Holden, one day we'll meet, and I'm buying you a drink at the Ti.

DEAL?
TG

View Profile of TikiGardener Send a personal message to TikiGardener  Goto the website of TikiGardener     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Dude
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-04-17 09:40 am   Permalink

Reminder: The sale is today and in less than 20 minutes, so good luck!

View Profile of Tiki Dude Send a personal message to Tiki Dude      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Dude
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-04-17 10:01 am   Permalink

Like Now!

View Profile of Tiki Dude Send a personal message to Tiki Dude      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kanaloa

Posted: 2004-04-17 10:07 am   Permalink

Well order in and done, now we just wait and wait and wait ....

View Profile of Kanaloa Send a personal message to Kanaloa  Email Kanaloa Goto the website of Kanaloa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-17 10:11 am   Permalink

Just placed my order for the second one. Link for ordering is still active, so maybe it won't be a problem getting one. Let's hope!

When life hands you limes... make Mai Tais!

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-17 10:29 am   Permalink

I got my order in too. But I am a dork and in the excitement I pasted in my phone number instead of credit card number and sent it off into the ether .
So after realizing what I had done I went back and resubmitted my order.
I hope the lame brain rule is not in effect otherwise I might be ripe for disqualification. Damn, I told myself to breathe and stay calm but I still folded under pressure.

Dorkolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Dude
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-04-17 10:41 am   Permalink

Don't worry Chongolio.

In Holden we trust!

Kanaloa

Posted: 2004-04-17 11:39 am   Permalink

Im with Tiki Dude dont think you have anything to worry about Ghongolio. Here it is now an hour and a half later and the page is still up and taking orders. Either they had more mugs than they let on or people are still asleep on this drizzly morning.

Either way I think well be receiving a Gecko in the very near future. But only time will tell.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation