FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Gecko's Exotica Mug Available Soon!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Gecko's Exotica Mug Available Soon!
spy-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-28 6:38 pm   Permalink

Had I mentioned that I broke my foot? Hardly notice it while it's propped up and I'm sipping from my NEW GECKO EXOTICA MUG!!! Thanks Gecko and Holden. It's beeyooteeful!

View Profile of spy-tiki Send a personal message to spy-tiki  Email spy-tiki Goto the website of spy-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2004-04-28 9:56 pm   Permalink

Gecko + Tiki Farm = The Ceramic Art Of Tiki

The Rincon Room is officially open! Lapu Lapu never tasted as sweet.........

We also are in California and just a heads up to all......When we called in payment info we asked that it be shipped to Mrs. Fury's work so it could be signed for. A small glitch in the matrix allowed for said mug to be shipped to our home and a missed delivery from UPS, with a note that they would attempt another delivery today when we knew we would again not be home. A phone call to the 800 # on the back of the note allowed us to easily pick the mug up at the local UPS.......Happy ending.

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-29 3:36 pm   Permalink

Hmmm, I did not get any confirmation from my order that was placed on the 17th of April. Has nayone else got a confirmation who ordered on that date?
Oh man I hope I didn't drop the ball when I screwed up my first order.
Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-29 3:51 pm   Permalink

Mine should be arriving tomorrow, whereupon I shall break it in, right after work.

http://www.NiceFishy.com

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
naugatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-29 4:03 pm   Permalink

Got mine today and it certainly lives up to the hype and with its super size almost takes two hands to drink a mai tai. I think I'll have a sip of champagne to christen it with before breaking out the dark rum and syrup. I hope Gecko starts an exotica series. I'd love to see an Arthur Lyman tribute mug.

View Profile of naugatiki Send a personal message to naugatiki  Email naugatiki Goto the website of naugatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-29 5:04 pm   Permalink

Naugatiki, you're so close I can call you on my cell phone as a local call! That must mean mine will be here soon! (unless customs gets to it)
Woo-hoo!

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-29 6:07 pm   Permalink

My Gecko mug arrived yesterday! Whee!

(I still haven't received my Hale Tiki mug though.)

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
naugatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-29 6:19 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-04-29 17:04, Tikiwahine wrote:
Naugatiki, you're so close I can call you on my cell phone as a local call! That must mean mine will be here soon! (unless customs gets to it)
Woo-hoo!

Yeah without cable here I can only pick up Canadian television and Absinthe is only a ferry ride away. Hardly a week goes by when I don't get a Canadian coin in my change.

That Gecko mug makes Tiki Bob look tiny

View Profile of naugatiki Send a personal message to naugatiki  Email naugatiki Goto the website of naugatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vwtikigirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-29 6:49 pm   Permalink

Got my mug yesterday. He looks even better in person. I didn't get the coveted red signature though, number 42.

View Profile of vwtikigirl Send a personal message to vwtikigirl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
makemake
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-04-29 8:18 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-04-29 15:36, Chongolio wrote:
Hmmm, I did not get any confirmation from my order that was placed on the 17th of April. Has nayone else got a confirmation who ordered on that date?
Oh man I hope I didn't drop the ball when I screwed up my first order.
Chongolio

I ordered mine on the 17th, and have received a confirmation, although not my mug yet. However, as of this posting, the Gecko mug is still listed as available on the TikiFarm website.

View Profile of makemake Send a personal message to makemake      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-29 9:52 pm   Permalink

Aloha friends,

First, a tanks to all da peopo for da nice words. I'm very happy that you like my debut mug. Eh braddah Bongofury, tanks fo da pic cuz! I don't have dat great lookin bottle of rum that you have so I'm still kinda wonderin' how it compares to another mug...you get da tiki bob? if so, could you put'em up against it like naugatiki wen
sed...PLEASE? Eh Fury, I can't wait to stop by and have a lapu lapu! one of da Geks favorite drinks brah! I can't get those here!! da first time which was also da last time I had one was at da Royal Hawaiian in Laguna beach.

spy-tiki,
fill dat mug up brah and you won't even feel like you have a broken leg!!

I told holden I needed a big mug to hold a good drink because I planed on dinking outta dis mug!(plus wen I bring tiki mugs to La Mariana they always fill them up but most of da mugs are small)
Afta I finish my drink from "exotica" I wanna see Elvis playing da ukulele!!

Chongolio, brah go to da farms website. They are still avail.

naugatiki said,
"exotica series.... I'd love to see an Arthur Lyman tribute mug"
Honestly, I have had that in mind. I would like to do quite a few tribute mugs and not to only music artist but carvers and other peopo of influence in da pop culture. Befor I go working on a mug like Mr. Lymann, I first have to get a hold of his family. Sometimes thats kinda hard ya. I'm working on somethings right now, no worries.

Well, I wish I had mine in da mail! I'll be making another trip to da High Priest of Exotica's house on Monday and he gave me a call today and asked about his new mug! I was blown away that he called me to begin with because he's been having some SERIOUS health problems but he was outta bed today and actually walked to the table for his morning cerial! Our prayers went threw!
I'll just tell hime everyone is enjoying it and that he'll get his soon too.

Thank you all,
Live Aloha!

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BaronV
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-30 05:21 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: BaronV 2005-07-19 17:06 ]

View Profile of BaronV Send a personal message to BaronV  Email BaronV     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kenike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-30 11:22 am   Permalink

Here's #50 and his new friends. I'm giving him pedestal treatment for now:

View Profile of Kenike Send a personal message to Kenike  Email Kenike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kbgator
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-30 1:00 pm   Permalink

what a happy day, finally got mine. #74 its a beauty. Still haven't got my hale tiki yet. I knew I would get the Gecko Mug first. Also got a present with my Gecko, a nice black Meihana mug that I had ordered a long time ago. Can't wait till I get home and put them on the shelf.

View Profile of kbgator Send a personal message to kbgator  Email kbgator     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrtikibar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-30 3:34 pm   Permalink

I pull up to the curb at my house. I notice a UPS truck behind me and another one coming from ahead. I feel my pulse quicken. The drivers stop to talk just one house away and then, cruelly, without remorse, drive off in opposite directions. No mug today. Manjana.

View Profile of mrtikibar Send a personal message to mrtikibar  Email mrtikibar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation